Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Sonic, if you are reading this can you PLEASE REMOVE ALL BROWN LENSES FROM SARAHS POSSESSION AMD FUCK THEM IN THE BIN

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Jellybb

VIP Member
I hate the way she feels the need to post about her sons relationship with her partner of 2 years… it’s fucking bizarre… the lady doth protest too much vibes

butterflybilly

VIP Member
So now Luke is with her 100% of the time🤥 jesus christ, does she hear herself? The child is literally dumped on anyone who will have him.... Also Keith is not an amazing dad Sarah, he dosnt have a child, so hes not a dad!!!! Brian is Lukes dad weather he dumped YOU or not.... Keith is however, a homophobic, racist, fat shaming, biggot, all round disgusting human, now theres a few truths for you Sars😃

Cpeople

VIP Member
Did the her other child get brought...cuddles o Connor. Plus I'd say the cushions o Connor are having a fuckn rave in the sitting room now she's gone.
---

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Is that the place she went recently just herself and Keith? And they were in the bar and said it was amazing (and looked shit?)

The carpark looked familiar 😂
They were there for the weekend before she discovered she had miscarried, literally 24hrs beforehand (another PR stay!!!)......is it just me or would anyone else feel they couldn't go back there, freebie or no freebie. To me the place would only hold sad memories 🤷‍♀️ but why let "heartbreak" get in the way of a freebie eh Sar???

Last edited:

Debbie798

"Showed it to t girls in t salon" it would be great for work.....a fukn polo neck while blowdrying t fuk out of someone's hair sweat bubbling off us at t best of times yeah good one burps!!!!! TWAT

• Haha

GW84

VIP Member
5 boxes of pringles on top of the fridge. I'm definitely going to monitor these 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
The cynic in me says it was cancelled due to money (keeet wouldn’t foot whole bill) or no one wants to go after her first rodeo and 5 million hens and “showers”. And NO ONE hires an event company to plan a marquee out their own back garden especially when yours looks like Chernobyl

• Haha
Reactions: 33

literallycant

Ok, im gonna throw this out there, could she possibly have some form of body dysmorphia? I mean she thinks 4 stone is 2 stone.... not to mention the amount of make up and tan she plasters on, she changes her hair and nails on a weekly basis, surely that can't be healthy for either..... her own nails must be bashed to shit, her face is a car crash at the minute, and she can't blame the silkpromax cos she seems to have finally given up the ghost on flogging that fucking thing!
She has this desperate need to be maintained, despite not going anywhere substantial unless its for a freebie stay or a bender....... maybe im too low maintenance to understand the need for the constant need to have a full face of make up and tan to fix the sofa cushions....

Disclaimer - I genuinely cannot stand this plastered tangoed freebie flogging lazy git....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

KerryLady

VIP Member
The dinner Keith made must not of been anything special cause there are no pics or videos up of it showing us how amazing he is 🤣 She’s sitting there now on her hole with cushions o Connor bulling at Keith I bet.
I wonder does Keith realise today is valentine's you know him and mix up with dates 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

mygoodgod

VIP Member
1st valentines day engaged and she focusing on brian. Michelle must've got flowers chocolates and taken out for a meal shes absolutely fuming. Will someone tell her Keith is not lukes dad and never ever will be. How is Keith allowing her even say this. Brian needs a good kick in the balls aswell.

Reactions: 31

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
I fail to believe that someone with "zero confidence" would overline their lip that much 🫠😄🤪

• Haha

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Sarah repeating what her niece asked her-“who are you talking to?”, then replies “Instagram” in a smart ass way that made it seem like the child should have known. How sad. A generation of kids exploited on social media.

• Sad

Drama queen

Chatty Member
She does look great in that photo above but it's not real remove the filters and Photoshop she wouldn't look anything like that. Any wonder she struggles with how she looks. Looking at that picture and then glancing in the mirror and seeing the real version of herself must sting. I don't feel sorry for her tho she's a grown ass woman and doing it to herself