Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a break
Her and Keith need a break
She doesn’t work
Keith probably does 3 on 4 off where he is
A break from what exactly
If work was in the bed she would sleep on the floor but she reckons she’s a grafter 🙄 the weighted blankets were in Aldi the other day , can’t remember how much but either 15.99 or 18.99 and this lazy sod is advertising them for how much 🙄🙄🙄🙄 as if she would buy it if she hadn’t been given it for free. She said herself and Keith had “heated arguments” over the blanket … in the words of burp herself “sorry .. what “…

if they are that good why didn’t u actually buy a second one with ur own money saaaayrah … a heated arguement over a blanket…tell me you’re lazy without telling me you’re lazy. Couch bodadoes the two of them 🥔🥔🥔🥔 smella frylight off them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not even to 3 pages yet and this thread is already fecking fabulous 🤣 nearly had forgotten about “it’s meee” with the new yark video. I’d never seen it before ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That selling of the blanket was painful. The companies that pay her fry my mind. She is incoherent, waffles, repeats herself, didn’t even mention the price. It’s too long, she needs to write notes. Can’t she follow someone to understand what good looks like?
Also she needs a break hahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhah
From what???? Her busy, busy job? I’d love her to walk a day in someone else’s shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Weak laughing watching her Kelly's live video mortified for her , that cringe feeling it was too funny thou, Wonder has she the boys bags packed with matching outfits for Edinburgh that will take a while day for her..🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That child is only in SI and he has been out for 3 weeks for holidays already an out again for more days for another holiday.

Reactions: 4
That child is only in SI and he has been out for 3 weeks for holidays already an out again for more days for another holiday.
But she had no problem sending him in to school when he spent the night before vomiting but Luke couldn't remember been sick 🥴 it's luke that will suffer in the long term missing out on so much school , to be fair his probably only been brought along for the pictures and reals with stepped up daddy the perfect couple to show everyone !!!

Reactions: 15
The trip to America! That was almost as fun as the wedding! They cheap see threw dresses the beaudiful light in the aunts hallway keet snapping the head off her on the way to a water park in front of her son. Anybody remember the day they went to target! If I was like Sarah and didn't work I'd spent my day going back threw them threads for the craic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But she had no problem sending him in to school when he spent the night before vomiting but Luke couldn't remember been sick 🥴 it's luke that will suffer in the long term missing out on so much school , to be fair his probably only been brought along for the pictures and reals with stepped up daddy the perfect couple to show everyone !!!
Remember it's all about Luke (according to her stories yesterday....) Ya right nothing is ever all about him. Teeth always comes first 🤮

Sorry but she's not working and at home most of the day and only waffling about making dinner at this time. What does poor Luke get fed if she's not made dinner yet! And I'm gona say it again stop fixing the bloody pony tail, angers me so much!
I’d love to chop off the ponytail and her nails she’s constantly looking at them 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“It’s just so strange isn’t it? Being so far away like. From Cark to New Yark” then sher we all know what happens next, she sees her bf Kelly, and loses all control. At one stage I’m sure she says “Keet come over and say hello to Keet” 😂😂😂
It’s just so strange 😂😂

• Haha
<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="1144" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I forgot how scuttered she was, lads I’m knotted here, ament I ?!! Ih god I am 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="1144" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ha ha ha. I missed that video too. Wouldn't you think keet would have told her Kelly was t live... Also hope poor luke didn't see her in that state. Wouldn't you be mortified though.

Reactions: 2
That video has to be the best ever insta moment for me in the history of me watching instagram :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.