Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Food food food
Food food food
Food food food
Food food food
Food food food
Food food food

Food food food

Food food food

Food food food

Food food food
That's all she ever fcuken talks about.
I'm between talking absolute shite. She's a pain in the hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
think i missed this before, what happened?
Wait, what, you weren't here for the live with Kelly? You poor sausage, they are days we talk about fondly, forever etched in our minds.
Basically Burp came on live on her fancy holiday when she was an explorer of the USofA. Luke was with her - despite what viewers may think, he was just left in a random Aunties gaff, but not in an abandoned way. X
She was pissed in the garden, sorry, yard! Sculling back the beers, daytime, gunner eyed n'all. Our gift that keeps on giving was so locked she didn't actually realise she'd gone live, Kelly must have been viewing the live, but Burp thought she was watching Kelly's live and called Keet over to say hello to Kelly. I'm sure someone else can explain it to the full hilarity it deserves, and hopefully some legend of a tattler has a screen record for you . Oh how we laughed. And laughed. Knotted we were.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="1144" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="1144" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
It’s the pretending to sing along to the song for me 🤣 she hasn’t a clue of the words but was singing as if she did 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's needs a break from what exactly....... give me bleeping strength

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My personal feedback after discussing it with my own friends & family, is that not a bleeping one of us has a weighted blanket to be able to compare her kokolocopoco whatever it's called blanket to... I can smell the 🐮 tit from here

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The state she was in while actively trying for a baby...

Remember one night she was out on the piss... then came on the next day or night hungover saying she had a done a test and unfortunately wasn't pregnant... like seriously this girl is a prick of the highest order..

Reactions: 23
My personal feedback after discussing it with my own friends & family, is that not a bleeping one of us has a weighted blanket to be able to compare her kokolocopoco whatever it's called blanket to... I can smell the 🐮 tit from here
It came up in conversation with friends on Sunday none of them knew of Sarah however had bought blankets homestore and more most popular when I mentioned the "blogger selling for 250" they said absolutely no way
There s a reason she's back on pushing them nobody is buying

Reactions: 4
1. I wish she would fix that phone, thee noise!¡ of her adjusting it with her big claws drives me nuts!
2. "The amount of ppl she talks too" that tell her to take time and relax , that tell her she looks so happy with keef, her skin is glowing bla bla bla it's all code word for she tells herself lol all these people are imaginary! She's telling us people are telling her this that and the other to back up her own beliefs because nobody else in their right mind will!
Omg the noise adjusting the phone brings me out in hives

Reactions: 1
Yes burp you're the queen of making things that never happened; 90 cysts, pcos, secondary infertility. The lies goes on and on and on (i'm singing that song iykyk)

I found her secret job after Christmas
nextventure.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.