Sarah Burke #54 Not a tear in sight, her eyes are drier than my fanny at the thought of shagging keet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is @thegirlinthepaper firing shots at Burps and Scammen? She is dead right
Who's scammen?

"I feel so bad" duck off ye mouldy geebag you don't feel one bit of sorrow for leaving your young fella here there and bleeping everywhere. You've been doing it for the past 2 years, you're only saying these things cause you want the sad saps who follow you to think you're a real mother, you're an egg donor girl nothing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has she taken up vaping as an excuse to be in the smoking area? I've heard of people vaping as a weight loss tool too. Burp looking for the quick fix as usual.
Never mind that. I can't lose the image in my mind of her baboons ass lips around a vape 🙊🙉🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She said there was a story about leaving SW and she would come on at some stage. The story was a venue being closed down 🙄 smell a rat

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She only got a vape because it’s an excuse to go to the smoking area to corner people and tell them about her miscarriage

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some of it was revonated back in 2020. An excuse id say.
It was hosting homeless people up until recently

Never heard of Lucy before this thread but the poor girl, you can tell she is genuinely heartbroken and is so young too but trying to be mature about what happened to her. None of the dramatic pauses and looking out into the distance that Burp had 🙄 Her emotions are real and she is being honest
She’s 22 and has more class and cop on then burps.

Reactions: 2
She said there was a story about leaving SW and she would come on at some stage. The story was a venue being closed down 🙄 smell a rat
It is being rebranded and renovated alright but if her classes were any way making her money she would easily have found a new venue in the area

It was hosting homeless people up until recently

She’s 22 and has more class and cop on then burps.
Ukrainians

Can we PLEASE do a whip around so we can buy this spit sucker an Aspirator so she will STOP fukn sucking her saliva back when she speaks😠 it’s a disgusting habit 🤢
5E1133FD-50D9-49FF-AA3E-95A5A97154EF.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Knew it. Straight back to therapie! This story of CUMH wanting to meet them is fishy. Waterstones do genetic testing before you even get an egg retrieved, so I would be hoping after paying therapie all that money they did that first and that it’s not an after thought now. Just goes to show she has that insta clip on therpaie page praising therapie and how great they are and nothing to show for it. This has totally shown me how unprofessional they are anyway

Reactions: 18
She’s talking about Sabrina Hill, superstylesabby. She’s on today pretending she had stroke like symptoms yesterday but made a miraculous recovery today. She’s another one lying about illness for attention
Do any of ye find Sabrina so unstable, as of she's stoned out of head, is her mental health acting up already

How long till Sarah watches Lucy Fitz stories and gets the same little tattoo on her belly
Any day I'm thinking

Reactions: 6
How much Dylan oaks tit can she sell. Who's buying this crap.
Summer dress and jacket on her and it nearly December. No w, I was at an event last night and there was very little clothing worn, but it was night time, a Christmas party not a sunday afternoon. Jean and a nice top would be much better on her. Have we ever seen her on jeans?

Reactions: 5
Who's scammen?

"I feel so bad" duck off ye mouldy geebag you don't feel one bit of sorrow for leaving your young fella here there and bleeping everywhere. You've been doing it for the past 2 years, you're only saying these things cause you want the sad saps who follow you to think you're a real mother, you're an egg donor girl nothing more.
Shannen Joyce

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.