Sarah Burke #54 Not a tear in sight, her eyes are drier than my fanny at the thought of shagging keet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Therapie have a story up about 10 mins agoā€™quotingā€™ discussion between a grief counsellor & themselves basically saying thereā€™s no given waiting time to wait to try again after a loss, so to try when you feel ready.
Yet theyā€™ll still use theirā€˜positive pregnancy ratesā€™ as their stats and not actual live births because there is a substantial difference & itā€™s so misleading. Honestly itā€™s day & night watching therapie online & having been to Waterstones myself. I remember Christmas at Waterstones there were little notes saying if you wanted to send a decoration with your babyā€™s name, initial or just an Angel of representation on the tree you could post it in privacy to them, those of us not pregnant that Christmas got little decorations of baby dust in a bauble for hope. They also gave everyone tips for surviving infertility/loss at Christmas time. All private. Therapie want their patients recording positive experience/recommendation videos the minute thereā€™s a positive test. John Waterstone would never interfere with your private delicate business that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That looked like Donna in the white blazer wearing the pint glass. Is that her ā€œbest friendā€ šŸ˜œ

Reactions: 1
That looked like Donna in the white blazer wearing the pint glass. Is that her ā€œbest friendā€ šŸ˜œ
Is her ā€œbest friendā€ not her cousin? Could be wrong šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Thought I read that on one of her threads.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s horrible, such a useless mother. I hope she spends another 7 grand and it fails over and over
In Michelleā€™s pic sheā€™s looking like a doting mother, Iā€™d say Luke loves going there, heā€™s in decorations, socks on the fire place etc pity Brian wouldnā€™t grow a pair and fight for him

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Not sure about therapie (cos anything I see makes them unprofessional) but Waterstones & Sims donā€™t do December rounds of ivf/iui after maybe Dec 5-7th cos obvs if you were due to ovulate Christmas Day it wouldnā€™t go ahead. Waterstones & SIMS (normally) close around 13-15 Dec each year so if you donā€™t get a round in in (later) November then it would be Jan. assuming therapie are similar then their trip to Dublin in my opinion is bloods/scan (which you can get in cork šŸ™„) and a plan for Jan. you could see IUI being brought up in chats here now again as itā€™s much cheaper & we know she lied about the 90 cysts & infertilityā€¦ā€¦

Reactions: 8
Planning a great session, straight out for the night, my poor parents are in the same hotel...assuming she's staying in the usual dromhall, if they land in pissed later on... if I spot them on any videos, I won't be responsible for what I do
She usually stays in the international, the reason she stayed in dromhall after her called off wedding, she was using up the wedding deposit. The dromhall is a fabulous hotel so is the international

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I prob asked this before but did the bleep ever say why she did not try iui?

Reactions: 2
Was the issue not that there was no reactivity between the eggs and sperm though? She had a good amount of eggs retrieved and only a few fertilised. Only left one then that was good enough.

She probably needs (I think it's called) ICSI

Sometimes nature knows best........

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No, which is insane as sheā€™s under 35 & recommendation is 3 x IUI before ivf UNLESS there is an issue with sperm or tubes blockage but even at that thereā€™s procedures you can have for tubes. I think she didnā€™t like the odds or waiting. Because if everything was perfect like she said, waterstone would have her doing at least 1-2 IUI at her age plus the cost is wayyyy less

Reactions: 3
She said there was a story about leaving SW and she would come on at some stage. The story was a venue being closed down šŸ™„ smell a rat
Venue closing is an excuse. Farranree / Fairhill was in need of a new consultant. Commons closing and Sarah leaving to confidential. Commons open for another 6 weeks

Is her ā€œbest friendā€ not her cousin? Could be wrong šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Thought I read that on one of her threads.
possibly, but Donna is there šŸ˜‚

C162D5C1-544D-48EE-89DF-9F8976F7F8A7.jpeg

No, which is insane as sheā€™s under 35 & recommendation is 3 x IUI before ivf UNLESS there is an issue with sperm or tubes blockage but even at that thereā€™s procedures you can have for tubes. I think she didnā€™t like the odds or waiting. Because if everything was perfect like she said, waterstone would have her doing at least 1-2 IUI at her age plus the cost is wayyyy less
would the round she had be considered failed eventhough she did get pregnant? I thought ivf is what is done if all else fail, kind of a ā€œthis is the last chanceā€ sort of thing. So if she didnt keep the pregnancy, will the others even work? Are an I thinking this all wrong ie pregnant = success, what happens after nothing to do with fertility treatment?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She usually stays in the international, the reason she stayed in dromhall after her called off wedding, she was using up the wedding deposit. The dromhall is a fabulous hotel so is the international
my parents stayed in the Dromhall in september and while the hotel was lovely they had to contact reception 3 times cos of the road racing. Reception said they report it to the GardaĆ­ ever night but no GardaĆ­ come out. They cars congregate in the spare ground across the road and race on the road when the roads are quieter. Really spoiled their stay, they were exhausted, loved the hotel, but wouldnā€™t stay again cos of that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wonder will there be a video of her being "chatted up" šŸ™„ down in Killarney to give teet taste of his own medicine and try to get forced surprise engagement.......not that she reads here if course šŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah lads can anybody that is in her company in Killarney remind her that today is Sunday , the day of the week that was never going to be the same šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 53
my parents stayed in the Dromhall in september and while the hotel was lovely they had to contact reception 3 times cos of the road racing. Reception said they report it to the GardaĆ­ ever night but no GardaĆ­ come out. They cars congregate in the spare ground across the road and race on the road when the roads are quieter. Really spoiled their stay, they were exhausted, loved the hotel, but wouldnā€™t stay again cos of that.
The lake hotel might be a more enjoyable place to stay ... its on the shore of the lake.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.