Sarah Burke #54 Not a tear in sight, her eyes are drier than my fanny at the thought of shagging keet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keith with his moves cringe 🤢🤢🤢🤢 the desperation for a proposal by her, the same man that was chatting up women numerous times not so long ago. 🤭 She's will be unbearable for the last few weeks of the year, they'll be a post of remembrance & grave photos Christmas day no doubt been the 2months 🥴 I wonder slimming world leave her go to be fair she wasn't one bit professional our any way a good consultant you could see that with her posts !!! Telling people find there own syns 🤣 I bet she fleeced them over the years !!!

Reactions: 7
So basically she got fucked out of the commons but has turned it around to make it about the miscarriage?
Also who is the loser that asked her if she liked her red lipstick - obviously she liked it if she bleeping wore it, what kind of absolute no life bastards would ask burp if she liked her lipstick like whoooooooo actually gives a continental duck

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has she taken up vaping as an excuse to be in the smoking area? I've heard of people vaping as a weight loss tool too. Burp looking for the quick fix as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tweet reefing the fake hair off Burps head 🙈

View attachment 1761797
They were knotted they laughed and laughed

That dress is the worst thing I’ve ever seen on anyone. She never looked so rough and the red lipstick just made her look cheap as chips. Anyone could look good in a black dress but she couldn’t even pull that off. Shocking on her

Reactions: 8
So basically she got fucked out of the commons but has turned it around to make it about the miscarriage?
Also who is the loser that asked her if she liked her red lipstick - obviously she liked it if she bleeping wore it, what kind of absolute no life bastards would ask burp if she liked her lipstick like whoooooooo actually gives a continental duck
This made me lol 😂

She's Def trying her best to force get a surprise engagement ring for Xmas.

She has nothing else going for her so hoping that will happen to get her a bit of content.

I hope everyone else reporting when she's in the sisters getting hair done?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are Brian and Michelle engaged yet? Id laugh it happened this xmas before burp gets down the aisle...
side note if you were almost married only 3 years ago wouldn't it make you stop and think and not to rush it again, esp with a relationship so unstable as theirs, its dependent upon them getting a baby.
Mad to think all her showing off over the years thinking she was something and looking at her now, an overweight, unemployed, umarried and not even engaged....she never got her own way in the end while Brian has everything she craves

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wasn’t she at that tit with Brian as well? Making it so obvious she was creaming for a ring….and look how that turned out…

she bullied him into proposing. he was only with the brute for lukes sake until he couldnt do it anymore, say he just kicks himself he didnt get out sooner, she withheld the child from him anyway.

Wasn’t she at that tit with Brian as well? Making it so obvious she was creaming for a ring….and look how that turned out…
Literally wrote him an A to Z of how to propose to her in Lanza… and low and behold he proposed to her in Lanza and all her family had flown in by pure coincidence 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she taking up vaping because she knows Keet is fond of an aul flirt in the smoking area 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It is really bugging the tit out of me now the way she misspells miscarriage
Same here but id expect no less from the illiterate bleep

Its probably sonic asking

Reactions: 1
Literally wrote him an A to Z of how to propose to her in Lanza… and low and behold he proposed to her in Lanza and all her family had flown in by pure coincidence 🧐
Sorry now I'm new here hence all the questions but WTF is this really how her proposal happened?! Jesus wept ..

Reactions: 3
Keet's side profile is the absolute spit of Ralph Wigam from the Simpson's🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's Def trying her best to force get a surprise engagement ring for Xmas.

She has nothing else going for her so hoping that will happen to get her a bit of content.

I hope everyone else reporting when she's in the sisters getting hair done?
Sorry gal why would we report that? Coz she’s smelly and a health hazard to employees? 😂😂😂

What's the gunk in her eyelashes? 🤮
Second hand eyelashes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.