Sarah Burke #54 Not a tear in sight, her eyes are drier than my fanny at the thought of shagging keet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she said she didn't miss drinking before, referring to having a hangover today after the wedding. Sarah , you don't have to drink.....you do realise that?

Reactions: 13
She has to smoke the vape instead of real fags, sure she couldn't have a naked flame near those dresses, she would ignite. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The dirt of the make up sponges - there's more bacteria on make up brushes and sponges than on a toilet seat and she is a BA for 2 makeup companies and a skincare place (her skin is beaudifuuullllllll!)

Bargain basement BA - I'd be rethinking that if I was any of them!

Reactions: 3
Whats the story with the 2 rollers on top of her head and then her hair is flat as a pancake?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would she ever realise she needs a proper fitting bra? The material in the dress is so cheap it's almost transparent and did she scald her face? Whats going on with the big white patch around her eyes?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Health hazard to employees, nearly pissed myself 😂😂😂

She's hardly paying for those haircuts 😂😂 Def should be some ad, af or some other shite as she's clearly advertising
Oh hahahahha I get you now 😂 I wonder does Donna pay the staffs counselling costs for the therapy they need after burps comes in reeking and spilling her guts to them - Fusion hairdressing team is defo aka Jean 😂

She has to smoke the vape instead of real fags, sure she couldn't have a naked flame near those dresses, she would ignite. 🤪
And all that hair spray in her grusty quiff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would she ever realise she needs a proper fitting bra? The material in the dress is so cheap it's almost transparent and did she scald her face? Whats going on with the big white patch around her eyes?
It looks like she does her eye concealer step first - its the wrong shade for her foundation and looks ridiculous

What was that. ! Dress is awful , can you imagine her arriving at engagement party won't be stealing the show anyway... My god will someone tell her how to dress. I have rubbish bags like that dress. See through and trashy. As if she feels guilty about Luke really stay at home then and mind your own child.

Reactions: 3
she bullied him into proposing. he was only with the brute for lukes sake until he couldnt do it anymore, say he just kicks himself he didnt get out sooner, she withheld the child from him anyway.
how soon before the wedding did he dump her? Wasn’t There a hen party and all? Must have been close to the wedding!

how soon before the wedding did he dump her? Wasn’t There a hen party and all? Must have been close to the wedding!
There was about 25 hen parties with different themes
and this thing called a “kitchen party”
her clothing choices of late are very poor.. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s she on about saying she didn’t miss drink, sure every time she left the house she was having non alcoholic drinks & she 100% had some wine in Wexford. She’s full of tit

Reactions: 11
Someone needs to tell her that the silk pro max doesn’t work on her, she has a full on Ronnie, it’s so bad I almost have second hand embarrassment for her!
Also making sure to let us know that Luke isn’t with his dad any of these nights she’s away

Reactions: 8
Is her nose getting bigger? It's like a butternut squash stuck on her face, she's like a new bodado head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How embarrassing, she's only gone out wearing what looks like a cheap dressing gown 😂
Tacky, trashy and common as muck, that's our Sar!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.