Sarah Burke #54 Not a tear in sight, her eyes are drier than my fanny at the thought of shagging keet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a couple of things-
1.Them extensions 🤢
2.How in under duck does this big bastard afford 3nights on the drink this close to Xmas? Especially with a Edinburgh trip pending aswell?
3. Prompting and using that child to sell cheap tat and she can't pretend for 5mins she actually likes/loves him.
4. Why are triple chins 1+2 listening to a pod cast on the way to Dublin do they not talk and laugh and just be as a couple?

Side note- where the duck is Mikey?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wouldn't you think that after how everything played out with the miscarriage that they would like to keep whatever they are up to now private. But no, she has to be shoving "her journey" down everyone's throat again. Sometimes Sarah less is more, its ok to do things in private and not see everything in life as content for Instagram.

On the plus side how lovely of Maxol to put a love heart on her coffee cup to show that they are rooting for her......because in her own egotistical head this is fact!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What does Annie Moore stepping on to Ellis Island have to do with pregnancy? (Isle of Hope song)
The think b!tch just typed "hope" in to the search bar when looking for a song with hope in it, didn't she 😂😂😂😂😂 Oh dear Lord, I can't cope, morto for her 🤦‍♀️

Tired, ya?....exhausted!!
Podcast time? (didn't hear Teets response)

Is she talking to a 2 year old?? ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here she goes with the Therapie again, 🥴 you'd think she would just keep it to herself, bless her shes so desperate for the attention and content. No doubt on for the chats later. I wonder will it be a Collab next time for these. The big grunt by bigot Keith in the back ground.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did she or did she not have the jambon at the deli this morning that's what I want to know ??

• Haha
Her cringe breadcrumbing with cringe irrelevant songs just for crappy content literally make my hole clench in embarrassment for her

• Haha
Why show 27 cups of coffee? Like what is the point?
The way he just growls back one word answers, when she says something to him, makes me cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What does Annie Moore stepping on to Ellis Island have to do with pregnancy? (Isle of Hope song)
The think b!tch just typed "hope" in to the search bar when looking for a song with hope in it, didn't she 😂😂😂😂😂
She probably thinks the words are "I'll have hope. I'll have tears".. 🤣

Wonder will she do another retrieval and transfer 2 in the hope of having twins- content would be sorted then in her eyes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Would she just keep therapie off her story. Will she ever learn? Does she know what private is for anything? Silent journey went bad last time.

Reactions: 16
There will be no cufflinks or chains for tbe staff in Therapie. Can you imagine her going in there today with a list of questions all written down 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why is she back there? shes so attention seeking and as for that song 🙄🥱
So let’s break it down.
Nobody not even Dr John in Therapie has the miracle answer on why miscarriage happens so it’s not that.
Not sure if therapie do rounds in December many clinics don’t- plus they have no embryos so it’s not for a frozen transfer.
Maybe it’s for a medically assisted round - some clomid, shots and tracking?
Either way she again has passed out the leading fertility clinic in cork who would have told her give up the booze (2 of them) and eat healthy (not slimming world) and try and get fresh air. That would make a huge difference to them but of course she doesn’t want to hear that.
Remember she’s the eejit who did a testimonial for this place and she has nothing to show for it

Reactions: 22

Wonder will she do another retrieval and transfer 2 in the hope of having twins- content would be sorted then in her eyes
The world doesn’t need her butter nut squash nose and his creepy head on one child let alone two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

That's would be gas and then if both embryos split and she ended up "parenting" 4

5 if you count poor child she already has
But we already know, she doesn't!

There is no need for this meeting today - it's called natural selection. She's not fit to parent kittens - would ya stop!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.