Sarah Burke #54 Not a tear in sight, her eyes are drier than my fanny at the thought of shagging keet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only going again for content and freebies, she’s fucked and jobless now πŸ˜‚ imagine that being the reason to get into debt to have a revenge baby. Sicko.

E85E7372-FB0F-4570-AE1B-CA3E444739D7.png

Get in the bleeping bin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nastiness, burreeedooo bowls, beer and gone of boxty is all that trollop has in her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iv actually can't stand this bleep she is getting wrose won't say trigger warning but you can't say anything to her but I bet nobody has said anything to her

Reactions: 19
Why is she refusing to say trigger warning before talking about IVF/MS - what an odd thing to say. I thought they didn't look into a MS until you have 3 let's say - that is what I heard so could be wrong but I didn't think they would look into it on your 1st one? Someone feel free to correct me

Reactions: 8
Why is she refusing to say trigger warning before talking about IVF/MS - what an odd thing to say. I thought they didn't look into a MS until you have 3 let's say - that is what I heard so could be wrong but I didn't think they would look into it on your 1st one? Someone feel free to correct me
She was just about in the second trimester and they do test all second trimester miscarriages. So that’s why I am guessing.

Reactions: 2
Weeeeee it's great to see we are back on this rollercoaster again. 🎒 πŸ˜‚I'm not going to put a trigger warning cos I don't give a shite who I offend but don't you dare say anything to me cos you will hurt me. I can't speak freely because the Internet will twist what I say but in fact I consistently say insensitive things cos I am incapable of taking anyone else's feelings into consideration and have the emotional maturity of a bodadoe .

Here's some advice Sarah, take a step back from SM , see a proper therapist who will push you to analyse your own behaviour and see why you have this deep rooted need to have a baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Iv actually can't stand this bleep she is getting wrose won't say trigger warning but you can't say anything to her but I bet nobody has said anything to her
But has no bother saying trigger warning when she’s doing her tash , oh she annoys me so much

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It so obvious she is trying to let off this I don’t mind attitude that she doesn’t know when they will start trying again etc.. but you can clearly see she is just bursting to get pregnant asap πŸ™„ it’s really bothering her like πŸ™ˆ what her Christmas bauble should of said was β€œlast Christmas with Keith” because I can’t see him being around next Christmas that’s for sure πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s only going again for content and freebies, she’s fucked and jobless now πŸ˜‚ imagine that being the reason to get into debt to have a revenge baby. Sicko.

View attachment 1769091
Get in the bleeping bin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nastiness, burreeedooo bowls, beer and gone of boxty is all that trollop has in her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She would want to shut the f**k up, give it a break the amount of women she's Insulted and hurt thru her stupidity and ignorance already. Those that know her are probably saying the same behind her back πŸ₯΄ I wonder what lies and Bs she will be spouting later.

Reactions: 11
It so obvious she is trying to let off this I don’t mind attitude that she doesn’t know when they will start trying again etc.. but you can clearly see she is just bursting to get pregnant asap πŸ™„ it’s really bothering her like πŸ™ˆ what her Christmas bauble should of said was β€œlast Christmas with Keith” because I can’t see him being around next Christmas that’s for sure πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Might order it for her 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is she trying to fool, they 100% had the review consult this close to Christmas so she can get started asap in January.
The problem defiantly isn't Keets swimmers being 50% Beer 50% cigarette πŸ‘€:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She was just about in the second trimester and they do test all second trimester miscarriages. So that’s why I am guessing.
I was too when I miscarried but I never heard anything as why I miscarried!! Does anyone know why or how she would have been told this? Or is this another lie too?? Honest to god she is the horribilest cretin I have ever come across.

Reactions: 20
Maybe totally unrelated but I saw Rosanna was there today doing some PR work for them. Sarah was hardly doing something similar?
Ps I have now bigger issues with Therapie, sure it never worked for Rosanna!

So let’s break it down.
Nobody not even Dr John in Therapie has the miracle answer on why miscarriage happens so it’s not that.
Not sure if therapie do rounds in December many clinics don’t- plus they have no embryos so it’s not for a frozen transfer.
Maybe it’s for a medically assisted round - some clomid, shots and tracking?
Either way she again has passed out the leading fertility clinic in cork who would have told her give up the booze (2 of them) and eat healthy (not slimming world) and try and get fresh air. That would make a huge difference to them but of course she doesn’t want to hear that.
Remember she’s the eejit who did a testimonial for this place and she has nothing to show for it
J

Reactions: 5
Even if she doesn't believe in trigger warnings etc....

Wouldn't you as a decent human being knowing people who struggle to conceive are following you, then just put a trigger warning ... as a decent person with empathy and compassion for people ... just 2 words 'trigger warning ' .

But no , this prick won't...

Shows what type of person she is .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.