Sarah Burke #54 Not a tear in sight, her eyes are drier than my fanny at the thought of shagging keet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why are they back to therapie when it’s PSYCHOtherapy they need.
Bloods/scan you don’t need to travel for.
Genetic bloods should be done pre any treatment.
A plan for January maybe? Could that not be a zoom?
God when you think we shipped embryos from Cork to Greece and Sarah travels to Dublin more than what was /is required of us with Greece & our surrogate! Cork have been able to email and scan from Greece clinic to cork clinic etc & soon hopefully CUMH too. for anyone interested- if and when our surrogate gets pregnant, she will travel here with her toddler son at 6 months pregnant & she will have the baby here in Ireland (Cork) in order to eliminate us trying to leave Greece next year with ‘our’ son and a Greek birth cert. Our baby will be born in Ireland thanks to an amazing medical and legal team. It is the wish of our surrogate that in time she will get registration in her chosen qualification in Ireland and live here so we will help her with that also but they’ll be living/staying an hour from us so not in each other’s pockets. Christ I am really derailing, last message I swear but let me tell you if it was not for Waterstones legal genius and the Greek clinic legal team this wouldn’t be possible. And yet not once have I ever been asked to write or video a testimonial to help them with their sales! Fingers crossed this week guys & our surrogate LA who I wish had good enough English to understand the support on here. Apologies to anyone sick of me I am just so happy to be at round 1 x
Best of luck 👍 I have everything crossed for you. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh god sorry to ask another stupid question

But she did not seriously give cufflinks to a doctor did she?!?! Please tell me this is a tattle joke

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god sorry to ask another stupid question

But she did not seriously give cufflinks to a doctor did she?!?! Please tell me this is a tattle joke
I’m sorry to tell you we are not joking. All midwives got personalised Dylan oaks chains with their names & their consultant got cufflinks with his initials. This was pre any D&C, this was not for the safe delivery of a full term baby. This was just for being her public consultant whilst she was in hosp 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Thanks all, it’s really the surrogate whose doing all the work , meds etc. I am travelling to Greece though to be with her for the transfer as I just feel it’s right. Hope I am not killed for derailing
Not at all Brandambassador
You derail all you like.. we here in the inner city of Dublin are all rooting for you .. I asked every single person and they said yep- we are rooting for her 🥳🥳🥳🥳💗💗💗💗💗💛💛💛💛💛💙💙💙💙💙
Same in Cork. Onslow gardens bar one have the flags out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
About time she made her way home to her son, why does Keith always have to lift the poor child in his arms for a picture !!!!

Reactions: 10
Surely due the sad *tried to squeeze out a tear* puss of a face tonight just to remind us of the miscarriage and to set the tone ahead of therapie and CUMH this week? What do you reckon? We haven’t had grief now in a couple of days. This sounds terrible but I am nearly looking forward to this thread and the tackiness that will come when they know the gender and we go through the naming process and all the matching jewellery, Christmas decorations and the lot

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry to tell you we are not joking. All midwives got personalised Dylan oaks chains with their names & their consultant got cufflinks with his initials. This was pre any D&C, this was not for the safe delivery of a full term baby. This was just for being her public consultant whilst she was in hosp 🤯
For everything they ‘done’ for her *claws out eyes*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god her extensions in that last video😱 i dont know whats worse, the fact she tied up her hair knowing they were showing, or how they were placed in the first place 😱😱 when you are getting extensions they often ask do you tie up your hair a lot and if so they place them differently. I'm am shocked at how bad they are .

Thanks all, it’s really the surrogate whose doing all the work , meds etc. I am travelling to Greece though to be with her for the transfer as I just feel it’s right. Hope I am not killed for derailing
All us horrible trolls have your back and wish you the best. X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The homeless were given notice to move out to accommodate the Ukrainians
are you bleeping serious? That’s a disgrace, why can’t both be helped?

Promise to send piss sticks to everyone when we finally get a positive xxx
Bets on burps, preggers by Mother’s Day 2023 complete with Mother’s Day announcement video & Isle of hope
would you be up for a joint announcement with burps? 🤪😂

in all seriousness though, candles lit, fingers crossed ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How does she get so many deliveries.think I need to become an insta hun.how would I start does anybody know?serious question

Reactions: 2
Not at all Brandambassador
So why are they back to therapie when it’s PSYCHOtherapy they need.
Bloods/scan you don’t need to travel for.
Genetic bloods should be done pre any treatment.
A plan for January maybe? Could that not be a zoom?
God when you think we shipped embryos from Cork to Greece and Sarah travels to Dublin more than what was /is required of us with Greece & our surrogate! Cork have been able to email and scan from Greece clinic to cork clinic etc & soon hopefully CUMH too. for anyone interested- if and when our surrogate gets pregnant, she will travel here with her toddler son at 6 months pregnant & she will have the baby here in Ireland (Cork) in order to eliminate us trying to leave Greece next year with ‘our’ son and a Greek birth cert. Our baby will be born in Ireland thanks to an amazing medical and legal team. It is the wish of our surrogate that in time she will get registration in her chosen qualification in Ireland and live here so we will help her with that also but they’ll be living/staying an hour from us so not in each other’s pockets. Christ I am really derailing, last message I swear but let me tell you if it was not for Waterstones legal genius and the Greek clinic legal team this wouldn’t be possible. And yet not once have I ever been asked to write or video a testimonial to help them with their sales! Fingers crossed this week guys & our surrogate LA who I wish had good enough English to understand the support on here. Apologies to anyone sick of me I am just so happy to be at round 1 x
No one is sick of you. We here are all rooting for you . I for one hope your surrogacy journey will be all ye hope for. Please keep us posted if you feel it's appropriate xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
About time she made her way home to her son, why does Keith always have to lift the poor child in his arms for a picture !!!!
angles it’s all about angles. The camera has to be above her somewhat, so if she did that with Luke on the floor, he’d not be seen lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.