Sarah Burke #54 Not a tear in sight, her eyes are drier than my fanny at the thought of shagging keet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of all that is holy is there not one person on here, who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone in the CUMH that received a Dylan yokes present and knows the consultants reaction to the cuff links? Come onnnnnnnnnnnn. Spill the fecking ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s beyond me why brands/companies want this scruffy bleep advertising for them. She NEVER looks clean… she always looks clammy, unkempt and smelly 😬 hardly would entice you to buy into the tit she is trying to flog 😬

Reactions: 25
It’s beyond me why brands/companies want this scruffy bleep advertising for them. She NEVER looks clean… she always looks clammy, unkempt and smelly 😬 hardly would entice you to buy into the tit she is trying to flog 😬
Clammy bleep 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry now who is this mystery girl who looks after her instagram? And what the duck service does she provide, cause Burps insta is an absolute dumpster fire...
Sarah is hardly paying someone to manage her instagram, like come the duck on now🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry now who is this mystery girl who looks after her instagram? And what the duck service does she provide, cause Burps insta is an absolute dumpster fire...
Sarah is hardly paying someone to manage her instagram, like come the duck on now🙄🙄🙄🙄
it’s Tina

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That's her kind of clientele/ followers. I'd imagine anyone who genuinely follows her, looks and acts like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She made a milkshake with luke and that's him done now (her words) 🙄🙈 maybe the poor child should identify himself as a Dylan yokes chain and he might get the attention he deserves off her🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 36
@brandambassador best of luck with round one! Everything crossed for you all!!

Missed her stories about going to therapie again? Thought they were done? The forever family of 4 or whatever load of bollix she put in her bio??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice on the tiktok she muted the parts where she was clearly giving out to him and telling him to "stop" when he was acting excited and speaking before his que? She muted the sound and just had the song louder :oops:
Her pretending she was enjoying that looked so unnatural.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She made a milkshake with luke and that's him done now (her words) 🙄🙈 maybe the poor child should identify himself as a Dylan yokes chain and he might get the attention he deserves off her🤬
Her mouthing the words of the script at the start, so cringe, nothing natural 🤦‍♀️

And God love him, but I haven't a clue what the child is saying 😔

Someone needs to tell her that the silk pro max doesn’t work on her, she has a full on Ronnie, it’s so bad I almost have second hand embarrassment for her!
Also making sure to let us know that Luke isn’t with his dad any of these nights she’s away
So since she done so much work with therapie how in gods name has not rolled on to full on hair on the face btea3d

Someone needs to tell her that the silk pro max doesn’t work on her, she has a full on Ronnie, it’s so bad I almost have second hand embarrassment for her!
Also making sure to let us know that Luke isn’t with his dad any of these nights she’s away
So since she done so much work with Therapie how in gods name has it not rolled on to full on all the body hair removal? Laser experts. The hair on her face is mad. Now i know i went for upper lip laser myself and whilst in the appointment the lovely technician said "Chin as well" .......i just died a small bit and said no just the lip thanks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Can anyone tell me; is it ‘normal’** to have CUMH still on to you ringing you etc and going back after 1 miscarriage that you already had a D&C for and spent 8 days (apparently) in hospital for ?

***normal:
As normal as 99 cysts, the sonographer to recognise you, the sonographer to tell you the results, as normal as giving your public gynae personalised cuff links etc
It's not cumh it's cuh ringing her about a brain scan they've found abnormal levels of c**t cells growing and there's no cure

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Goes to show when she hasn’t the audience she wants, she runs and hides in her room and videoing suppliers at a wedding rather than joining in the fun making friends etc
Looking for freebies for her own big day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Always looks not showered and just sitting on a couch being just herself waynetta slob. Everyone and anyone can babydit so she can just be. Off to Dublin with the ham also to just be. Would Brian the dad ever step up? He's every bit as bad as her. No one gives a continental tit about luke. It's all about going forward.

Reactions: 12
The next 5 days are very important in our surrogacy journey. If anyone here prays or lights candles I would appreciate every good - I won’t be hogging the thread or derailing but just could do with all the positive vibes.
To keep on brand - Sarah if you’d gone to Waterstones in Cork & taken the harsh advice you’d have been given about weight & lifestyle you’d be in a much healthier position now.
I don’t know you, I have never met you but I really like you, your posts are funny and accurate!
Sending so much positivity to you and your other half and crossing fingers, candles will be lit and you will be on my mind.

• Heart
Their isn't a maternal bone in her, the little creator Luke all excited having fun with the tiktok she would give you the ICK. That's the most 5 minute of attention he got all year definitely mom goals , using him for content of course, where was big baby Keith making his milk shake...😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd say he's a moody bollix in the morning. Imagine the grumpy ham hock big belly on him after drinking his way through the weekend 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Was she at home with that poor boy all weekend.Friday wedding.Saturday engagement party.Sunday Killarney.Jesus she is some selfish cow

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.