Sarah Burke #54 Not a tear in sight, her eyes are drier than my fanny at the thought of shagging keet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having the nerve to even rock up to a fertility clinic after 3 days of drinking ...how is she not in the horrors!!

Reactions: 34
Why is her mouthing the words along with luke in that TikTok the most unsettling thing ever

Reactions: 18
That tiktok...what the feck? firstly, the mouthing of Lukes word, weird, she is so controlling, and it comes across so fake and tit, and secondly, all the crap in the background on top of the fridge- at least she has moved her tit medicine, bit crikey, you're filming a campaign, bloody well clean up you dirty witch

and therapie today, like wtf... does she ever pack it in?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry now who is this mystery girl who looks after her instagram? And what the duck service does she provide, cause Burps insta is an absolute dumpster fire...
Sarah is hardly paying someone to manage her instagram, like come the duck on now๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
It must be her Best Friend.......oh wait she doesn't have any

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think this trip will be an ad/Collab/discount code.... Her page is a bargain bucket QVC channel ATM.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like it's been said numerous times before shes not fit to be a mother to another child when she can't even look after Luke. She wants the pregnancy, the reveals, the freebies the attention again. Another child will be shipped off 98% of the time, even her behaviour around her miscarriage, it was baffling and some crazy stories. You'd wonder what goes on with bigot Keith too is he that desperate for a child with a woman who has not one ounce of maternal bones in her body. !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's rich considering this uneducated ogre doesn't listen to anyone about anything ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
I really don't get the driving to Dublin, passing a few clinics in Cork on the way. I'd love to know if she ever went to Waterstone or just Therapie first. I bet the whole drive is silence with her on her phone. If she had a proper full-time job she wouldn't be able to nap before collecting her child today.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know why she used Therapie in the first place? Was she getting paid to advertise them or something? I just donโ€™t get it it. I can imagine IVF is tiring enough nevermind having to drive to Dublin from Cork for appointments. Waterstones and Sims are both in Cork and would have made a lot more sense.

Reactions: 2
It's just another excuse to just be with Keith and not spend time with luke. They laughs in the car going up and down. She a clown of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So she won't say trigger warning to 50 thousand + viewers but not one person can say anything to her about the topic. Jesus I think I need a break from her she is so infuriatingly self-absorbed and thick stupid. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 23
Here we go again.how can they afford all this.Jesus Christ he must earn a packet or else the credit card is maxed out

Reactions: 6
๐ŸŽถ "It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Teet's side, Therapie agree. I'll stare blankly at my son while doing reels into the mirror. It is just eggggghausting, I'll eat bodadoes coz the syns are zero" ๐ŸŽถ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
What does she mean she is reluctant to talk about mc and ivf she hasn't stopped talking about it all for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.