Sarah Burke #54 Not a tear in sight, her eyes are drier than my fanny at the thought of shagging keet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next 5 days are very important in our surrogacy journey. If anyone here prays or lights candles I would appreciate every good - I won’t be hogging the thread or derailing but just could do with all the positive vibes.
To keep on brand - Sarah if you’d gone to Waterstones in Cork & taken the harsh advice you’d have been given about weight & lifestyle you’d be in a much healthier position now.
Please keep us updated. You will be definitely be mentioned in prayers this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No it doesn't but its nice he is included
Just want to say that I am not in any way Michelle fawning, I thought it was a lovely gesture though, I can remember my fathers partner having the little stockings for her kids & I think it would have made us feel more included if we also had them 😂 I 100% think @NoseyNiamh is right though, she’s well calculated, defo posted the picture for the reaction & praise

Reactions: 8
She usually stays in the international, the reason she stayed in dromhall after her called off wedding, she was using up the wedding deposit. The dromhall is a fabulous hotel so is the international
Ah ok that makes sense, thank god!!

Jezs she is the biggest moan hole
No one forced her to go to 3 different events this weekend.
I'd say the couples involved could not give a shite if she went or not.
Sur she spent her time at the wedding in her room flogging Tat or haunting the singer in the band videoing him.
No pics of the engagement I'd say she was well warned.

Reactions: 20
Jezs she is the biggest moan hole
No one forced her to go to 3 different events this weekend.
I'd say the couples involved could not give a shite if she went or not.
Sur she spent her time at the wedding in her room flogging Tat or haunting the singer in the band videoing him.
No pics of the engagement I'd say she was well warned.
Goes to show when she hasn’t the audience she wants, she runs and hides in her room and videoing suppliers at a wedding rather than joining in the fun making friends etc

Reactions: 4
Oh have everything cross for you brandambassador!!! Sending you lots of positivity and luck.

Reactions: 2
Thanks all, it’s really the surrogate whose doing all the work , meds etc. I am travelling to Greece though to be with her for the transfer as I just feel it’s right. Hope I am not killed for derailing
You derail all you like.. we here in the inner city of Dublin are all rooting for you .. I asked every single person and they said yep- we are rooting for her 🥳🥳🥳🥳💗💗💗💗💗💛💛💛💛💛💙💙💙💙💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Goes to show when she hasn’t the audience she wants, she runs and hides in her room and videoing suppliers at a wedding rather than joining in the fun making friends etc
She makes me queer mad! It’s absolutely amazing how all her “good” days land on the weekend or days that she has something planned and then bamm we’re back to tears again , when it happened me I couldn’t go to any social outing for a few weeks to try and get my head around things (but I wasn’t posting oh look at poor me I can’t go out), but her social life is very considerate to her in fairness

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So why are they back to therapie when it’s PSYCHOtherapy they need.
Bloods/scan you don’t need to travel for.
Genetic bloods should be done pre any treatment.
A plan for January maybe? Could that not be a zoom?
God when you think we shipped embryos from Cork to Greece and Sarah travels to Dublin more than what was /is required of us with Greece & our surrogate! Cork have been able to email and scan from Greece clinic to cork clinic etc & soon hopefully CUMH too. for anyone interested- if and when our surrogate gets pregnant, she will travel here with her toddler son at 6 months pregnant & she will have the baby here in Ireland (Cork) in order to eliminate us trying to leave Greece next year with ‘our’ son and a Greek birth cert. Our baby will be born in Ireland thanks to an amazing medical and legal team. It is the wish of our surrogate that in time she will get registration in her chosen qualification in Ireland and live here so we will help her with that also but they’ll be living/staying an hour from us so not in each other’s pockets. Christ I am really derailing, last message I swear but let me tell you if it was not for Waterstones legal genius and the Greek clinic legal team this wouldn’t be possible. And yet not once have I ever been asked to write or video a testimonial to help them with their sales! Fingers crossed this week guys & our surrogate LA who I wish had good enough English to understand the support on here. Apologies to anyone sick of me I am just so happy to be at round 1 x

• Heart
Reactions: 53
God when you think we shipped embryos from Cork to Greece and Sarah travels to Dublin more than what was /is required of us with Greece & our surrogate! Cork have been able to email and scan from Greece clinic to cork clinic etc & soon hopefully CUMH too. for anyone interested- if and when our surrogate gets pregnant, she will travel here with her toddler son at 6 months pregnant & she will have the baby here in Ireland (Cork) in order to eliminate us trying to leave Greece next year with ‘our’ son and a Greek birth cert. Our baby will be born in Ireland thanks to an amazing medical and legal team. It is the wish of our surrogate that in time she will get registration in her chosen qualification in Ireland and live here so we will help her with that also but they’ll be living/staying an hour from us so not in each other’s pockets. Christ I am really derailing, last message I swear but let me tell you if it was not for Waterstones legal genius and the Greek clinic legal team this wouldn’t be possible. And yet not once have I ever been asked to write or video a testimonial to help them with their sales! Fingers crossed this week guys & our surrogate LA who I wish had good enough English to understand the support on here. Apologies to anyone sick of me I am just so happy to be at round 1 x
The best of good luck to you ❤ candle is burning x

Reactions: 1
Can anyone tell me; is it ‘normal’** to have CUMH still on to you ringing you etc and going back after 1 miscarriage that you already had a D&C for and spent 8 days (apparently) in hospital for ?

***normal:
As normal as 99 cysts, the sonographer to recognise you, the sonographer to tell you the results, as normal as giving your public gynae personalised cuff links etc

Reactions: 14
Can anyone tell me; is it ‘normal’** to have CUMH still on to you ringing you etc and going back after 1 miscarriage that you already had a D&C for and spent 8 days (apparently) in hospital for ?

***normal:
As normal as 99 cysts, the sonographer to recognise you, the sonographer to tell you the results, as normal as giving your public gynae personalised cuff links etc
Results of testing (on you of foetal tissue) possibly. Otherwise no.

Reactions: 1
Oh look I’ve seen a rainbow too..thick witch you can stop with the rainbows they don’t just appear for you!!!
5E8CAA7E-AD57-4023-99A9-28400E047711.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

***normal:
As normal as "Miriam" writing her letters😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg everything crossed for you x

• Heart
Everything crossed for you. Exciting and scary time. Be good to yourself too x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.