Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Keith is wonderful because he took away the child’s dummy (not his place to do that) but oh here it comes another other dig at Brian, Luke and his stitches. She’s pathetic.

Reactions: 29
Ya think loosing her baby would make her take a long hard look and herself and realize maybe she should stop some of her anger and hate. Nope 5 weeks after loosing her baby she’s back at bashing Brian. Did karma not teach this one anything !

Reactions: 34
I'd love to live in Sarah land where she was marrying Brian when Luke was 3 and a half while Keith was also babysitting and getting Luke to throw away his dummy and her off at work in the middle of a pandemic when we weren't leaving our houses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The personalised angel is just too much.

I have little angel decorations on my tree that I know are a 'symbol' 'reminder' (not sure of the right word) of my miscarriages. But my children or anyone that ever comes into the house wouldn't have a clue that's what the angels are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For someone that bought her house TWICE, her fireplace and mirror are rotten. That was my petty comment for the day 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It wouldn't suprise me of she comes on and blames Brian for the miscarriage....pettiness thy name is Sarah🙄

Reactions: 12
I read it as my boy in stitches, as in the way her and Keett are always in stitches laughing, aren't we Keett. What happened to him? I wasn't following back then.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don't get why she posted that 😂 My boy last Christmas would suffice, no need to point out the stitches 🤦‍♀️

She'll do it if Keet wants...
Because someone mentioned it a few pages back maybe that's why the consultant was ringing her as she said at the time he had to get plastic surgery for the little graze on his forehead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's back to the Brian hating. The few weeks of no bashing Brian were actually a nice break from her bitter ex spiel. She couldn't make it more obvious that she was seeing Keith while she was still engaged. Teet is a weirdo to give one tit about a small child having a dummy when he was calling to her on the quite at the time. She's the most inappropriate parent. The child that she lost is better off than been born to that lunatic. She's deranged. Her decorations are tacky and cheap looking

Reactions: 27
I cannot get over the fact she let a fella she was riding make the child get rid of the dummy! Sad bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 41
A baby has passed in my family, born sleeping. I bought a plant at that time, then bought another on the first anniversary. I'll continue to this or similar. I have other things that no one else would know, to me- symbolises baby. No cheap tacky name tat, no bleeping grief corner, and definitely not pride of place on top of the bleeping Christmas tree. She said she was putting the tree up for Luke, but yet still made it about her and Keets misScarriage. She's unhinged, a vile horrible human.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
#miscarriages #angelmom really bothers me. Like who actively searches or wants to see videos about baby loss, its a bit sick I think.
And no #son or anything god forbid be a bit of happiness for luke.

Why does she keep going on about the other dope been the one to get rid of lukes dummy. Imagine the very first day he had him alone he took away the little pets comfort.

It wouldn't of been so brilliant if he was at his dad's and came back after giving up his dummy. She's so fucked she probably give it back to him.
And he recorded it aswell 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.