Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what? Keith’s a bigger fecking eejit to be entertaining all that stupid pointless personalised crap like 🙄

Reactions: 28
Ehm..wtf with that decoration?

Also I'm genuinely shocked she doesn't have a stocking for B'OC.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she keeps on stressing on the Angel baby O CONNOR is really bleeping weird. We get it.. the baby was Keiths 🙄 clearly doing it to guilt him in case he is thinking off bleeping off. Sad, pathetic bleep with her gammy, Moldovan hair extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The way she keeps on stressing on the Angel baby O CONNOR is really bleeping weird. We get it.. the baby was Keiths 🙄 clearly doing it to guilt him in case he is thinking off bleeping off. Sad, pathetic bleep with her gammy, Moldovan hair extensions
It could have been the paramedics, who knows with old big back

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus my breath was held there for a baby stocking and then she did the bleeping star tit. Lads this is not normal behaviour is it 😳

Reactions: 12
Baby o Connor tattoo next?
💯 she will get Angel wings and/or a rainbow 🙄 she is amusingly predictable tbf. I see she’s back on the sauce… that will really help her, already fragile state of mind 🙄 poor Luke

Reactions: 25
Just say the reel there now poor Luke is going to have a tit Christmas, it’s going to be all about Madame and what she’s gone through.

Reactions: 21
Jesus my breath was held there for a baby stocking and then she did the bleeping star tit. Lads this is not normal behaviour is it 😳
People grieve differently but this one is completely unhinged and needs help...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Teeth will be under pressure for an engagement ring after they attend his brother's engagement party next weekend.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.