Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sw are panicking because there are so many people in groups are talking about having to pay 10 euro to a consultant who's cheated their programme . Also it seems to be the group of consultants who were in a click
⬆ 100% 👏🏻 The cork crowd all in it to get what they can out of it with zero effort anyway!

Reactions: 2
I'm friends on fb with an ex consultant and even she is looking back on pictures of her food and making fun of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hit the nail on the head. I think he is gone and that’s what the tears are for please come home Keith

Didn’t someone say Tina told her to come off social media and burps lost the plot with her. What can u do if she won’t listen to her family
I posted about a family member who is exactly like Sarah. The fact her family wont intervene speaks volumes. You can’t change them or help them. We tried to get my family member therapy once and it made things worse, a professional told us sometimes it’s easier to leave them be. The more it was explained to her that she likely had a mental illness, needed medication and coping skills the more she lost the plot. Lost cause, and more drama for the family member trying to help. We all take turns being the enemy. I feel a lot of sympathy for her family actually, even Sonic. Sorry if this sounds harsh x

Reactions: 7
Ummmmmh… please don’t take this the wrong way but……….. WTAF is this 😳
Probably from the fakeaway cookbook I got free for doing weigh and pay 🤣 I think gherkins were SuPEr sPeED and I was like sayrah and only liked botatos. Had to lose those 6lbs somehow!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s an absolute sap 🙈🤣 just when we thought she couldn’t sink any lower she give us that stupid angel on the tree 🤣🤣 is she going to put that up every year like? 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s an absolute sap 🙈🤣 just when we thought she couldn’t sink any lower she give us that stupid angel on the tree 🤣🤣 is she going to put that up every year like? 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
No next year it'll be angel baby burke cause keith will be long gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it wrong that I wanna comment on her reel where is tge bauble lukes last Christmas as an only child that she made a big deal about

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.