Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
Why is she repeatedly telling us what she's doing this weekend? It's seems like she's told us her plans at least ten times, way to advertise that your house is empty all weekend Sar 🙄

As for the wedding outfit, what a mess!
Keet couldn't get away fast enough from her in that story where she stuck the ring finger up, he nearly came away with her fake hair and all 😂
He really doesn't seem that into her for a man that was for having a baby with her, so strange.
I'd say there will be some craic later when the booze kicks in, she can't help but make a show of herself.
Sineads curvy style’s car was stolen last night outside her house. Wonder is she like Sarah and showing us all where she lives and that she has a nice new car… it’s a lovely car. Her baby’s pram & Carseat was in it! Eejits. This is what happens letting the world know the ins and outs of your life! 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 21

cycleon

VIP Member
Christ is that her dad, he looks as old as Julie’s dad did, what is it with that generation marrying older men….
I think they’re the same age, but he has 5 of those women to live with it has added 20 years to his life 😂😂

• Haha

KerryLady

VIP Member
Why would you put yourself thru it she looks so uncomfortable with the clothes try on, she's very unprofessional.. constantly out of breath and the hissing 🥴 a whole wknd with out Luke again god she should be given worst mother of the year award it's shocking.. she puts a ugly creep bigot of a man before her beautiful son 😏 not a mention with her free time next week that she would like to do something with him either but she's excited for a question box and come on for the chats well spout some Bs & lies. Looking for more attention. !!!!

Loopyloz

I can’t cope the bag of wrinkles cheap tat dress, the rotten extensions and now the nuggets I’m in overload o_O If my fella ordered nuggets at a wedding I’d have to divorce him instant ick

• Haha

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Mentioned here she never brings him to a playground and all of a sudden shes bringing him today. Sarah change your fucking bed sheets and appreciate the child u have instead of worshipping the 1 u lost and stop putting that homophobic bigot on a pedestal
Oh and make sure u document your gastric sleeve journey!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Puffin

VIP Member
Wait what was the microphone incident at the last wedding ?! 🤣🤣
Picture the scene....Sarah in a floor length jumpsuit/dress, hair in a curly updo circa a 90s debs, Keet in one of his many confirmation outfits and Michelle(who I think was pregnant with a visible bump at the time) and Brian across the lobby.

Sars , with a heap of drink in her, decided to help.out the band who were singing/ playing in the lobby belted out a few tunes. Cats all over Cark were.rooting for her and were 100% behind her and joined in

• Haha
  • Heart

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
The story where she says that the Dr in the place she was getting her CT (Radiologist I assume, who don't make calls.... ringing for Luke - what scan is Luke waiting on? And how exactly would he know the she was pregnant. Lies....)

Someone needs to take the phone off her.

cycleon

VIP Member
She defo won’t be watching as she is heading off to the wedding in the latest boohoo monstrosity 🥴 she will post a pic of herself and the other bollox at about 5pm accompanied by an inspirational quote about how he is her rock 🥱
then she’ll post a snot fest from the sofa at 7 cos she had to go home, she was so upset as everyone kept asking when the baby was due and shur how’s everyone to know liiiiike snot snivel, not a tear in sight

Pleaseeee can someone do a before and after from when she started slimming world to this week!!!!
from her own page 2017 and yesterday
18B26271-156A-41C3-98C2-0A802FD0D16B.jpeg
0342B0EA-C244-421A-ABC6-8F8431F69DEC.jpeg
8DB0B606-FC66-4A41-BE78-DBAE0D13E90A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Bulmers

VIP Member
From escape Spa

Our policy would be to not permit photography/video taking in our public areas of the Spa to protect client’s privacy and relaxation, however during these clients visit to the spa yesterday evening there were no other clients in the facility at the time and permission was sought from management for use of her device to record a short clip of her experience.

Sarah is a regular client of the spa, and this visit was not gifted or for promotion purposes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Lads her hair in her latest TT is priceless 🤣🤣 I adore how she thinks there's no one on earth as gorgeous as her...she's a scream 😛

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
What’s all the dying to talk to us about? It’s like she wants to come on & spout a load of lies but she has to get her lies straight first? I mean what could possibly have happened even IF the hospital did phone them? I have family & friends with multiple multiple pregnancy losses & they’ve yet to ever get an answer or reasoning so there is no hope in hell the hospital have given any answers to them…. She’s banking on being able to tell us their Angel ‘girls’ name for Christmas because that version in her head is a better story than a boy… I mean what could she possibly want to come on & tell us ?! She left SW cos she got called out on putting on 67 stone & never being there for classes with her head held high ? I reckon she’s hoping for some type of gifted ivf to land on their door step but there is no hope in hell that would happen because therapie surely know from the 99 cyst backlash that’s a no go! How’s she going to keep Keith ! He hates fat people. She’s not pregnant & they’re not getting married

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

KerryLady

VIP Member
The story where she says that the Dr in the place she was getting her CT (Radiologist I assume, who don't make calls.... ringing for Luke - what scan is Luke waiting on? And how exactly would he know the she was pregnant. Lies....)

Someone needs to take the phone off her.
She really does come out with the most strangest stories, all of a sudden she needs a CT scan & Luke has an appointment .... Does the looking for attention ever stop like it's been said so many times Munchausen syndrome !!! It's baffling ... Does she actually realise what she's like 🤭😜 I bet she will say the Christmas tree spoke to her next 😱

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
Ah stop. If I was out with someone that ordered nuggets and chips unless they were 3 yrs old I'd shove the red flag up his ass on the way out.

• Haha