Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If ya could bottle the self confidence of this wan you would make a fortune!!
What boyfriend would make that video of her ah I can’t…my lad be gone sprinting down the road 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

brandambassador

VIP Member
Because Sarah is a narcissistic Cunt, if this miscarriage comes back as a girl we are in for pink personalised tat. A boy, I’m not sure will she grieve as much. I know that sounds terrible but she didn’t want another baby, she wanted a daughter so it was one of each.
So if this comes back as a girl there will be a name, jewellery, a naming ceremony/memorial mass of some kind, god knows even a make shift headstone. I hate even typing that. For Keith, it would be his first child so boy or girl I’m assuming he would grieve equally but she will be another level if it’s pink.
again, this will display to us all the way through that it was never another child she wanted, it was an Instagram pregnancy, and freebies, attention, and dressing up a girl for the gram.

• Sad
  • Heart

nannyg

VIP Member
How many fuckn ads has she done today??? She was a boring cunt before but Christ on a bike she’s insufferable now

• Haha

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
It's all on her. I'd say if teet said it's me or Luke, Luke would have his bags packed and out the door quicker than she demolished a plate of spuds
I will never understand any parent putting a relationship over their child, it's just fucking disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
I'm glad someone remembered Luke existed and #gifted him something coz she's too busy buying personalised tatt for Baby O'Connor to remember him or spend a few quid on him.

Kids love putting up the Christmas tree but even today it couldn't be about Luke, it had to be about Baby O'Connor 🤬

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She will ultimately have to look for a normal job in the near future.
She will dig her heels in and refuse for a long time first, causing tension and fights with Keith, he won't bail her out of debt like Brian did...

All the selling of cheap crappy products constantly, its boring and no one has the spare cash and people have wised up to the marketing ploys insta forces on you all the time I stopped using the app because of all the ads. She will keep loosing followers.

She should get a physical job like a warehouse job or even a farm hand, the weight would fall off her and she would have a better routine.
Theres no shame in SW or insta not working out and going back to a day job, it would help her get a mortgage quicker even.

This selling cheap crap on insta, your leaving yourself too vulnerable financially, thats ok for young ones living at home but she has to think of Luke long term. Insta is not gunna last better off trying to get some sort of proper employment. Yes, its great faffing about in the instagram room talking shite into the phone but he won't respect her for it when he's older.

Even instead of having a chat with the other mums at the school gate, she's sitting in the car talking to the phone.

That's not fair on Luke, chatting to other mums thats how play dates are organised and the child can develop social skills and friends outside of the school environment. I suppose she's too busy going to her appointments to do things like this for her child...

You know when she is lying cos she goes I think I will take him to the park, I think I will do this or that...no interest or intention.

When my child was Lukes age we lived in the park every chance we got, sure jaysus runnning around playing with them burns calories if nothing else! Why is going for a walk such a big deal for her she has soooo much free time. Go for a walk with the dog or mum when the childs at school like cmon its a no brainer she's the laziest lump Iv ever come across.
A farm hand 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh I needed this laugh today. Thank you 😂😂😂

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Who's starting the bingo card for tomorrow?
Are we going to have a beautiful dress , altered slightly I.e ripped to shreds?
Will there be a quiff and a smokey eye or a J lo pony to emphasise her chins?
Will Keet war his confirmation outfit or his brother's?
Is she going to be downing Heineken from a wine glass ?
Will she be singing Joe Dolan, Gareth Brooks or "She's a Belter" before or after the meal?
Will she make it to the reception before an emotional breakdown happens over ..... insert reason here.?

I'm going with all of the above 😂
All of the above PLUS a pair of orthopaedic shoes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
The personalised angel is just too much.

I have little angel decorations on my tree that I know are a 'symbol' 'reminder' (not sure of the right word) of my miscarriages. But my children or anyone that ever comes into the house wouldn't have a clue that's what the angels are.

• Heart
Just say the reel there now poor Luke is going to have a shit Christmas, it’s going to be all about Madame and what she’s gone through.

If she does get the 2 free rounds of iui publicly they are done in Waterstones in cork so she will be given a few home truths by there staff. She won't be seen by John waterstone himself for these procedures it is just a nurse Orla who deals specifically with the HSE referrals but she too is fairly blunt and will 100% bring up both hers and Keith's need to lose weight.
No no Sarah will have all the staff fawning for her, if John is lucky he might get some cuff links

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
Now that SW is over she is going relaunch herself as a Panto star. She has these two down pat this evening 😂
Screenshot_20221120-163838_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20221120-163816_Google.jpg

• Haha

PastryPolly

Why is she repeatedly telling us what she's doing this weekend? It's seems like she's told us her plans at least ten times, way to advertise that your house is empty all weekend Sar 🙄

As for the wedding outfit, what a mess!
Keet couldn't get away fast enough from her in that story where she stuck the ring finger up, he nearly came away with her fake hair and all 😂
He really doesn't seem that into her for a man that was for having a baby with her, so strange.
I'd say there will be some craic later when the booze kicks in, she can't help but make a show of herself.

• Haha