Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder is she just not liked by the other parents hence her not wanting to go into the school with Luke and making up some bullshit story.

Reactions: 20
So clueless posting videos of the crowd and the bride and groom! I know plenty at the wedding and lo and behold I spot a few in her stories and can see what the girls are wearing its so identifiable. Not everyone wants to be plastered online
What stood out to me was she was the only one with her phone out.... everyone else was enjoying the moment.. but not this prick recording it !!!

cycleon

VIP Member
Had a poxy couple of days... cried in private and not trying to force a tear out for social media .. but as usual you made me burst out laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And this also made me laugh 👇.. Good fucking lord above 🙄
Nobodys and I mean NOBODY'S mouth goes like that when crying. It goes like that when forced as a "sad face" or a child. As an adult you cry ugly

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Everyone is slagging the blazer hoodie and it's while looking on her she doesn't/can't style it properly the clothes she picks are atrocious or beddys hand me downs. I personally do enjoy a hoodie blazer combo so I've attached some pics of how it looks if done correctly. And what I assume this half wit thinks she looks like. Or am I also delusional and failing miserably
They all look shit tbh.
The fact sarah looks like the sugar puff monster makes her look even worse 🥴

Sooooo, really thin women can pull off a chunky hoody under a blazer is what yer sayin'? 🤔
Nobody can pull that look off as it is horrendous. Whether you are a size 8 or a size 18.. no one should leave the house like that

• Haha

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
So today I heard in work from the same person who confirmed the miscarriage/grave story at the time. Sarah has told ‘friends’ they are 100% going straight back to therapie in Jan whilst also pushing for a place on public cancellation she’s willing to do IUI. Her plan is not tell anyone (Instagram)about the treatment and any pregnancy & then have a surprise baby. She drunkenly was sharing this information last night. Kardashian wannabe ! Of course with her size she could hide a bump for 7 years but who does she think she is?!
There is no way she could keep that big a secret, sure she couldn't keep it as a potential plan nevermind if it actually happened. She could defo physically hide it but the attention seeking dope that she is couldn't stop her blabbing. 😅🙊🙊🙊

• Heart
  • Haha

PastryPolly

Wait, he's actually having chicken nuggets at a wedding dinner? What the actual fuck! 🤦🏻‍♀️
So he's not just dressed like a child making his holy communion, he also has the diet of one.
Chicken nuggets, chips and a big durty pint, I swear those two really do bring a touch of class to the proceedings!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lovelula

VIP Member
Her face is paralysed from the nose up with botox so all you get when she cries is the corners of the mouth turned downwards like Snoopy the Dog.

I have seen people with botox cry it looks like they're having a medical episode.

• Haha

Bobs86

VIP Member
The sniffing and snotting she does when talking is nauseating, and then she swallows it all 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Poor little Luke, never goes on a play date, never has a little friend over for one either. Plus who's the adult here Sarah get up off ur square arse and get out and stand at the gate and maybe see if one of all of the Cork that were behind you mite just mite say hello to you. Or is it that Luke sees you at the school gate on your own like billy no mates because that's who's behind you nobody. Stop trying to hurry Luke to grow up because it's less of an effort for you. Bet as soon as he's 12 he'll be left on his own in the house because ah sure my mom is across the road. Never did you say or show how much you cherish Luke since you miscarried.

uncleted

VIP Member
The rant lastnight and then the half story about the hospital calling… I don’t believe it for a minute I think everytime she fights with Keith she’s making up lies about the hospital calling her or someone sending her a nasty message and maybe he feels sorry for her then… the emphasis on ‘ we didn’t know they’d be ringing us’- newsflash that’s how most phone calls work love.
I hate the way this sounds but how does a man honestly put up with this shite? Keet doesn’t look like the type, given his tweets etc it’s not like he’s some passive little pushover. I’d never seen a pic of her Dad before until last week and that man looks bloody exhausted. Hell I’m exhausted and I’ve only been following since jellygate. He must be as bad as her

Taylor17

VIP Member
It's possible to set a higher calorie allowance on my fitness pal. You can set it to whatever you want. I wouldn't recommend James Smith to anyone. His attitude is if you are fat It's your own fault. He's so insulting and demeaning to women.

• Heart

Lovelula

VIP Member
God she looked great when she first started Slimming World...I'd say she was at her best when she was first with Brian and he motivated her ...it is true what they say you become the company you keep...Keet is the type of partner that bad mouths all round him and picks his nose I'd say..

• Haha

anotherkerrywan

Sarah has some serious issues. Keith won't be there for long- he will be back to Majellas fairly soon. I thought it was hilarious Sarah comparing herself to a working mom. Working moms don't have the free time like Sarah to do all her beauty stuff, have two "dates" in one week. I would rather do a decent weeks work, come home make mash for my kid that expose myself to 50,000 people that are only viewing for the car crash her life is.
I genuinely felt sorry for her when Brian called the wedding off even though she was completely selfish on the run up to it. Now she's simply painful. Sarah please reapply for your "managerial" job back in Boyles... at least you would be off screen 4 days a week.

• Heart

Alucia

VIP Member
Thank you to @MojitoMel for the winning thread title.

Thread #53 already, following on from the not so breaking news Burp has resigned from Slimming World.

She left with her head held high 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Does she ever spend a cent on luke? The money she spent there yesterday would pay for the TV for his room for his birthday that the poor child never got. It's all about spending on Keith to keep him. He took her to ballincollig Park and she takes him for a spa day meal and drinks. Give your head a wobble there Sarah.
No she doesn’t. He doesn’t get taken for as much as a happy meal with her. She doesn’t appreciate what she has and cries about what she never had. She’s a selfish bitch