Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Good GOD Can she ever grieve privately. She is actually presenting herself to be a bit unhinged with these mad made up stories. I’m sorry now but there is a lot more going on in life than an mc. She needs to draw a line under this and refrain from snotting into the phone every 3 days 🙄 not one person wants to see it!

Reactions: 19

Drama queen

Chatty Member
So I went today and got some Botox done the man doing it also works in a doctor's surgery knew everything about skin the muscles etc! Anyway my point to make this relevant to Sarah is he said you have to inject at least 2cm away from the eyebrows as it causes your eyebrows to sag down and give you hooded eyes and can cause lumps under the eyebrows when it's done over a period of time. So basically Sarah is going to beauticians who have been "trained" but don't understand or know enough about thr face and muscles. Cheap bitch is getting it free but butchering herself in the long run. It's my birthday next month and I'm feeling shit about edging out of my middle 30s so I done my research and went to 1 of the best from my area and paid black Friday offer helped a small bit 🙈🤣

• Heart
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
@Jellybb I'm surprised she hasn't already like , give her time 😜 I'm with you their have no interest watching it normally switch it off after half hour. 🤭
She defo won’t be watching as she is heading off to the wedding in the latest boohoo monstrosity 🥴 she will post a pic of herself and the other bollox at about 5pm accompanied by an inspirational quote about how he is her rock 🥱

• Haha

Drama queen

Chatty Member
That's gonna be some Xmas in her house this year isn't it. Her a pure bull because she never got a ring. Crying into her chocolate porridge one minute high as a kite the next recording all her presents then remembering she forgot to be sad because of baby oc the lip will be dropped then. She doesn't like Xmas dinners so no doubt it will be burrito bowls all round and burgers for Luke cut up into Xmas trees. I hope she gives Luke a day he deserves all about him but she's too selfish.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

iwokelikethis

Is it wrong that I wanna comment on her reel where is tge bauble lukes last Christmas as an only child that she made a big deal about

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She has been using that laser thing for about a year and still hairy.
She is a fully fledged instahun now

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
I’d actually find Kieran Corrigan more of a turn on than a grown man who can’t eat proper adult food. Major ick. How in the name of god could you take him seriously. Mortified for his mother😬

• Haha
  • Sick

WreckinBalls

Chatty Member
"As time goes on" .... She can see now that nobody really actually gives a shite... And she can't except the fact that what happened to her, is yesterday's news for most people..
She's no longer relevant. She's not getting the attention she wants.