Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cycleon

VIP Member
Awww I wish we could put on local weight loss classes, only women/men from tattle can attend, and we still don’t have to give away our identity. We could all go wearing masks of Sarah’s face, we’d be scared shitless, the weight would fall off! 😂
great idea
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

uncleted

VIP Member
Ummmmmh… please don’t take this the wrong way but……….. WTAF is this 😳
Probably from the fakeaway cookbook I got free for doing weigh and pay 🤣 I think gherkins were SuPEr sPeED and I was like sayrah and only liked botatos. Had to lose those 6lbs somehow!

• Haha

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Definitely! She could look absolutely fabulous if she would dress for the shape she has not the shape she thinks she has. I don’t think there is anything wrong with her figure but she dresses so fucking badly it makes me cringe😬 especially when she gets the hair and makeup done for special occasions and the mad quiff and smoky eyes are out 🥴
The quiff how did I forget!! Buzzing for tomorrow now... She could look well if she stopped buying cheat tat and accepted her size never gonna happen tho! I do hope the candy cane number is out tomorrow for the wedding day!

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Right… bedtime thoughts….
1: James smith is a misogynist, sad materialistic cunt… please see his thread!
2: Sarah is still a cunt that is absolutely using her miscarriage to gain followers/engagement to her page.
3: the more she throws up the inspirational quotes the more I believe her relationship is in trouble.
4: Sarah is apparently the talk of the north side 🍿
📣 if there is anyone around from the north side can you please tell us the ☕?
Agree about james smith but his calculators accurate and u can use it without following him 😂😂

• Haha

Drama queen

Chatty Member
That u julie?? 😅
I don't normally but if the hangover kicked in I would of had to pay for a 2nd night at the hotel I wouldn't of made it out of the room hangovers are so bad I be needing the local priest called for my last rights 🙈🙈 starting to drink at 7am and mixing drinks all day is not the best idea!

Lurker752

So I went today and got some Botox done the man doing it also works in a doctor's surgery knew everything about skin the muscles etc! Anyway my point to make this relevant to Sarah is he said you have to inject at least 2cm away from the eyebrows as it causes your eyebrows to sag down and give you hooded eyes and can cause lumps under the eyebrows when it's done over a period of time. So basically Sarah is going to beauticians who have been "trained" but don't understand or know enough about thr face and muscles. Cheap bitch is getting it free but butchering herself in the long run. It's my birthday next month and I'm feeling shit about edging out of my middle 30s so I done my research and went to 1 of the best from my area and paid black Friday offer helped a small bit 🙈🤣
She goes to a clinic with dentists/ doctors administering Botox.

KerryLady

VIP Member
@Jellybb I'm surprised she hasn't already like , give her time 😜 I'm with you their have no interest watching it normally switch it off after half hour. 🤭

• Haha
There's so many of them pretending it's SW - one of them was half of slimming couple of the year last year - defo smell of WLS off her
Really. That's so unfair to others, I know someone a woman in a group I was in awhile back , she lost 9st and kept most of it off. She never really got the " well done " she should have. I feel it's cheating . Even worse when they consultants.

Breaking amish tonight Sarah 🤪 just be and come on bawling later when your drunk. God shes an idiot her sisters must hate her leaving her out like that. Anyone know what bar she's in? I'm in town tonight.
Could it be the Joshua tree

wineo20

VIP Member
I was thinking this too - everyone I follow is on today with at least 2 paid partnership ads and herself has no work by the looks of it. Even LMD had ads up today and she owns her own business!

Sarah won't last
She only gets the tack. Nathan hasn’t even gone back to her. He let anyone promote this jellies

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I'm not going to apologise for liking James Smith, his videos help me massively when I'm at the gym.
It's funny that people are calling him misogynistic, I looked on his thread and someone was referring to his partner as having the body of a 15 year old boy 😬! I think she looks great, but I like to look lean

• Haha

Mred21

The clothes - OMG and what's with the constant slapping of her thighs. Seriously the only thing that was nice was the bodysuit.
Has she any idea that if your big boobed, it's V necks not closed up high necks you go for.

She loved that yoke with shoulder pads 🤮
That is 100% not a casual outfit the "black" shirt, it's bloody burgundy