Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wineo20

VIP Member
I agree wineo the amount of funerals iv been to lately and everyone just goes back to work and gets on with it and grieves privately.
She needs to cop on coming on oh its so hard bla bla when I lost my brother I just went back to work a week later and have yet to put something on social media however I never will as would never disrespect him by using his death as a way of getting sympathy for myself.
Sorry for you’re loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Malc

Chatty Member
Wonder will she take time out of her busy schedule of Flogging stuff to watch the toy show tomorrow night with Luke. Like the majority of kids will be doing with there parents. I'm surprised she wasn't promoting something for it doesn't Luke normally bet a freebie for occasions 🤔🤔🤔
No, he’ll be shipped off somewhere else because she has a wedding tomorrow

• Sad
She was foolish to announce her high risk pregnancy so early, she cant have it both ways now.
If ppl are asking her she can't really be coming on whinging and crying she put herself in that predicament.
she loves the sympathy, pretending she felt bad for the woman who asked her, she no more felt bad she was loving it.
felt more bad for a random woman but put her poor son through that and confused him and didnt give a shit she's a pure melt how does Keith put up with her.

Brian left cos he had to have the patience of a saint with her and it ran out and then he did with the shower gel.
She would bully him on the camera the poor man would come home bollixed after working all day and she would have no proper dinner for the chap and then roll her eyes at him on the camera and be giving out about him and he would be in the background just because the chap was trying to feed himself with a takeaway and she would be like a demon because she was "on plan".

There was one day she came onto insta giving out about him bcos she got her hair done and he didnt compliment her and she was giving out about him to Tina and Tina rang his phone and told him to tell her the hair was nice! Who the fuck could put up with that shite never mind it being told to instagram. She's a weapon and she didnt deserve Brian he came across as so lovely didnt want to be on the camera and then Keiths big ugly head pops up and you feel like throwing up hes so ugly.
Don't hold back there. Lol. That's exactly what happened I'd say.

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
Completely off topic but would anybody be interested in a thread in the off-topic section for those (me included) needing a little motivation in the slimming/healthy living areas of our lives?
I think there is a thread already around weightless and transformations in the off topic section

locolola

I took one for the team and listened to her! She had to get a new dress for the wedding next week as the one she originally got must have been a maternity one! She broke down in tears in front of her friend when she tried it on. Then someone asked her today when she was due as they hadn’t heard she had a miscarriage and then the doctor from where she’s supposed to get her Ct scan rang her yesterday and congratulated her.
The evenings ar the hardest she said dope is happy as Larry getting hair did and spa days she’s just a SPA full stop

Can someone tell me what happend with Luke’s dad ? Why they finished im
New to this and just finding my way around it while trying close 500000 ads that come up trying sell me shoes and cruises 🥊🥊🥊

A lot of lies

first she was voice noting a friend, then the friend was actually there as she was showing her a dress…
Then a random woman who knew she was pregnant (assuming from online) asked her when was she due? No woman in this day and age carries on like that and if that woman knew you enough to know you were pregnant Sarah then she (along with the rest of the world) knows the update too.
Also- you’re waiting on a CT? Ok and you postponed it because you were pregnant? And you’re telling us Luke is also due a hospital appointment and the DOCTOR rang you? Read YOUR notes before calling you about an appointment for Luke and congratulated you on your pregnancy? This guy has no secretary he just makes the calls? Funny cos it’s usually a radiologist that does CTs. So is Luke due a CT because we would have heard all about this from you Dr Burke. Why would they read your file when ringing you about Luke and unprofessionally bring up your private medical info??? Sounds like the 99 cysts story 🤥
SOMEONE is home alone in the evenings and trying to cry into the phone to lure Keith back to the house.
Wouldn’t it be great to get someone to access the body language great idea from you 💯💯💯

KerryLady

VIP Member
So rude.. whatever about posting a few snaps to a private page but to post them to her page with thousands of people bots and all is down right disrespectful to that couple! I don’t get why anyone would do that.. oh look at me having a great time.. but il be back to grieve online for a few minutes because no one must ever forget that I had a miscarriage

She's absolutely clueless, I'm sure if it was her wedding day to bigot she would confiscate phones 🤭

Thebish

She could be embarrassed by her own behaviour and someone at the school gate my have said something. Maybe she reacted to the ";Luke sent to school ill" and just said I'm not going near teachers or school. They talking negatively about me.
Nah I’d say in her own head she thinks they want her autograph sure the whole of cork is rooting for her and look how far she’s come and what she has achieved

• Haha

KerryLady

VIP Member
How did you fair out with the accommodation you were unhappy with
I Left after the 3 days cut my losses with the place couldn't get out of their quick enough 😜 it might be for other people but it wasn't for me 😊 feeling comfortable and safe when I'm on my own & I didn't there. Even with furniture pushed against the door when it wouldn't lock. I left a lengthy review anyway 🤭

Skinner

VIP Member
Didn't LLL buy a load of expensive blazers with zip off hoods in the states cause her sis in law had them and then never put them on her back.

• Haha