Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KerryLady

VIP Member
That outburst god like she really would want to stop it. It's cringey and not good to watch. She goes from ad selling to outburst of crying, pretend tears do it in private it's uncomfortable , we get it your grieving no problems going off for your lavish spa day, our getting the hair extensions. People will stop feeling sorry for her. Her best bit don't go to that wedding leave Keith off be single for another occasion I'm sure he will be busy chatting up every woman their anyway. I bet she will make the day all about her the poor me..theyl be tears and tantrums !!!

Reactions: 18

Booboo68

Chatty Member
Keith is definitely gone

Shur he told that girl he was trying to get onto that he's single,why prolong with the lies burps,he's had enough of your narcissist ways,he has a free pass now to be free of you,he don't like heavy women

• Haha

Ollie96

Did she say a lady asked her when was her baby due as she was sitting down.. That's weird no? I tapped through the shite she was spouting and the crocodile tears omg she's a pity.. And she works so hard for all her brands 🤣 jesus wept.. The rest of us actually get out of bed and don't have time to take pictures of the neighbourhood hun and also it's actually still dark when normal folk are getting out of bed while you are turning over for your second sleep dreaming of your chocolate porridge. And your fake hair is fake looking and makes you look even worse. Where is keet... 🤔

Skinner

VIP Member
I'd say she tried on the maternity dress and it was too small on her and she knows she's almost as big as she was before, but she's (no) ok with that.

• Haha

Taelove

no lads near spat my tea out when she said the lady didnt know about the mc "sure how is everyone meant to know" sarrya I think everyone and their dog know about ur MC. There is no way a woman said that to her yesterday she has made that up so keet comes home from the pub she is a devious liar

Reactions: 17

cycleon

VIP Member
Haven’t caught up yet but “SMILE is a symbol of hope & strength - even on the days you don’t feel like it, SMILE” (I added a comma)…. This is with a video of her, NOT smiling in a black dress she took straight from its shein bag this morning before putting it on. Not an iron in sight 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
She needs to stop with the shoulder pads she's already huge on top it she doesn't need any more bulk. That green thing reminded me of a Xmas tree the small legs and the massive top half. God love her not a bloody clue
Definitely! She could look absolutely fabulous if she would dress for the shape she has not the shape she thinks she has. I don’t think there is anything wrong with her figure but she dresses so fucking badly it makes me cringe😬 especially when she gets the hair and makeup done for special occasions and the mad quiff and smoky eyes are out 🥴

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Well....emmmmm..... Sonic, a force to be reckoned with a tough lookin' one.

Do they think they are the Cork(Dealz) version of the Kardashians?

• Haha

vb678

I think the reason she's so emotional if you could call it that, is that she knows deep down herself and Teeth are finished!

Thebish

She said today while she’s trying to flog her crap a notification came in from the Echo which is a Cork newspaper. She is going to shame us again. She can’t go on about the 7 stone she lost 15 years ago because 6 of it is back on. I bet she’s going to talk about the Mc

• Wow
  • Haha