Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She needs to shut the F up! Sell, sell, sell all week and day yesterday. Then again, on with the fake crying, trembling lip and smirks. Is she for real! I've never seen the likes of it. Basically, she is on with the crying and sad story for pity etc as she needs social media to become her full time job. Why not get even a part time job and stop making a show of yourself online. I have no pity for her at all as the whole thing was fake last night in my opinion. Absolutely adores herself then saying the "friend" said the dress was stunning on her. What friend? Also, read a book.. can she even read?! Sorry but she really pissed me off. Getting her hair done, no job and posting about her magic laser for her moustache and then on with the poor me and crocodile tears! Yes, well done Sarah for raising your OWN child today!

Reactions: 16

sangich

There's probably women out there who were pregnant longer than her and miscarried without even knowing they were pregnant. Gonna get an angel decoration for my next heavy period

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
She’s nothing on and she’s excited to talk shit to strangers on her phone and not bring her kid out? Organise a play date? Bring him away? She’s a shite bag

Chilllife

She needs to cop the fuck on, I was at a funeral today of a 45 year old that died of cancer. His 11 & 7 year old kids now have lost their dad. Yes it’s sad she had a miscarriage but she is actually behaving like she lost a child she had for years. I’m sorry if I upset anyone but fucking hell
I had an horrific pregnancy myself a few years ago at 11 weeks! Unfortunately that's life.... We move on! The way she's carrying on is abso disgraceful, and I honestly think it's to try hold on to teeth more so, that's why she's really upset! Such a kick in the teeth to mothers who lost kids or had stillbirths, absolute lunatic 🤬

• Sad

Jembelle

VIP Member
keiths not gone he's being at the school collecting luke this week
Keith’s not gone. Social welfare have been notified as by previous comments from here and she’s now acting like he isn’t there so to pretend for social welfare !

• Wow
  • Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
Very well said and spot on. Wasn't his team changed to suit teet, instead of going to Edinburgh take the child somewhere mystical and magical for a 6 year old. Next thing teet will tell Luke Santa isn't real. 🧑‍🎄
what do you mean he isn’t real? 😱😳😱😳😱😳😱

I’d say she is too lazy to walk Luke into school in the mornings and so has made up this bs story about him not wanting her to
I think this too, or she is afraid she’ll be confronted by other parents

She could be embarrassed by her own behaviour and someone at the school gate my have said something. Maybe she reacted to the ";Luke sent to school ill" and just said I'm not going near teachers or school. They talking negatively about me.
oooooo whatever happened with that complaint? Was there any follow up info?

Everyone in the Northside are talking about her and not in a good way,she's hated in cork because of her horrible personality
doubt it’s just the north side.. south side here and plenty talking here too😂 ..all absolutely disgusted with her carry on, over jellygate, treatment (or lack) of Luke (from what she shows),the health stuff, miscarriage etc, common factor is no one complains about how she looks. As in no one gives a fuck shes put on weight,we all do, just that she doesn’t own it. 🤷‍♀️

Unless I see a reel of Luke in that playground I won’t fukn believe her….
with todays newspaper showing the date

I reckon next job will be OF, that’s why she keeps saying “of” instead of have, it’s sneaky advertising 🤪

or she will do a website “big back, bare back” men pay a fortune for those sites 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

xxlimgirlxx

A lot of lies

first she was voice noting a friend, then the friend was actually there as she was showing her a dress…
Then a random woman who knew she was pregnant (assuming from online) asked her when was she due? No woman in this day and age carries on like that and if that woman knew you enough to know you were pregnant Sarah then she (along with the rest of the world) knows the update too.
Also- you’re waiting on a CT? Ok and you postponed it because you were pregnant? And you’re telling us Luke is also due a hospital appointment and the DOCTOR rang you? Read YOUR notes before calling you about an appointment for Luke and congratulated you on your pregnancy? This guy has no secretary he just makes the calls? Funny cos it’s usually a radiologist that does CTs. So is Luke due a CT because we would have heard all about this from you Dr Burke. Why would they read your file when ringing you about Luke and unprofessionally bring up your private medical info??? Sounds like the 99 cysts story 🤥
SOMEONE is home alone in the evenings and trying to cry into the phone to lure Keith back to the house.
I actually taught I miss heard when she said about the doctor congratulating her 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is on a different planet her own little planet

• Wow

Shall64

Chatty Member
Two things

- why can’t she call her son by his name? She kept saying “him” the whole time - so cold.

- why does she stick her leg out every time she shows the bottom half of her body - so weird.

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Out on the beer all day and driving this morning, Julie is the very same, how are they getting away with it. Wonder if they were bagged what the readings would be. If I drank half of what they do I’d be in bed for a week. No fear with those two.
Those 2 were reared in the pub, all you have to do is take a look at both families and you can see that.

Drama queen

Chatty Member
She boils my blood!!! Me and my partner recently split up and tonight is the first night that our daughter is spending with him at his new place, the first night that I'm home alone. I've cried all day, the silence in the house is defeaning and my heart physically aches. At no point in the day did I think to reach for my phone and record myself to prove that I'm sad, fuck right off Sarah! I'm heartbroken because I actually love my child and spend time with her unlike her who pawns Luke off on everyone else. How is she OK with not being a good mother to him? I don't know why Keith even wanted to procreate with her when she doesn't take care of the one child that she has!
It gets easier honestly. Ull start to be greatful for a day off weither it be catching up on house work/laundry doing an extra shift in work getting a food shop in or even pampering yourself or catching up with friends!! You deserve it your always a mummy first but your also still you dry your tears love and make some plans to take your mind of it I hope you end up enjoying your evening

• Heart
Reactions: 15

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I’d say he’s moved out or she trying to make it look like he has. Social on to her. Single parent should be living alone or else the income of the boyfriend is taken into account.

NoseyWagon22

Chatty Member
God forgive me but they're a rough looking bunch aren't they. They look like they'd rob ya at knifepoint. They may as well be out for Halloween scary family that they are, the walking dead!

• Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
From escape Spa

Our policy would be to not permit photography/video taking in our public areas of the Spa to protect client’s privacy and relaxation, however during these clients visit to the spa yesterday evening there were no other clients in the facility at the time and permission was sought from management for use of her device to record a short clip of her experience.

Sarah is a regular client of the spa, and this visit was not gifted or for promotion purposes.
Ya I’m sure permission was sought 😂

• Haha