Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does she ever spend a cent on luke? The money she spent there yesterday would pay for the TV for his room for his birthday that the poor child never got. It's all about spending on Keith to keep him. He took her to ballincollig Park and she takes him for a spa day meal and drinks. Give your head a wobble there Sarah.
If she wasn’t such a fucking geebag you’d feel sorry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 17

skittykitty

Keith’s not gone. Social welfare have been notified as by previous comments from here and she’s now acting like he isn’t there so to pretend for social welfare !
Wouldn’t be surprised if Teeth dobbed her in himself so he had an excuse to leg it back to Majella 😂😂

• Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
Only too happy to share but don’t want to piss anyone off
Meds are started by the surrogate for round 1, we are 3-4 days away from transfer of embryo no 1 round 1. All scans and bloods ok the last week, surrogate responding well to meds no OHSS or issues. We are in regular chats on WhatsApp etc. a scan Wednesday will decide transfer either Thursday Friday or Monday if any issues. Lads it is nerve wrecking every day afraid of a message to say ‘cancelled round’ etc. once transferred we would have a 2 week wait to test/bloods so you’re talking early-mid Dec before we know and even if it’s a yes/positive we would have to get to a safe 12-14 weeks before we would tell family/friends- it’s just so risky but precious that I wouldn’t do a burp and tell everyone the minute our surrogate has pissed on the stick. But so far all going well, praying every day and holding on to hope that even if this round isn’t the one, we have our surrogate, clinic and plan so someday a round will work. Thank you for asking xxx
Oh @brandambassador I did a giddy excited squeal reading that. I won't ask again though as this is precious time and wish your surrogate a healthy transfer.

I hope you don't mind, I don't pray, but I will ask those who've gone before me to wrap her & your embryo in their arms and hold them tight. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome ❤

• Heart

Mary Mary

VIP Member
She’s an absolute sap 🙈🤣 just when we thought she couldn’t sink any lower she give us that stupid angel on the tree 🤣🤣 is she going to put that up every year like? 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

• Haha

nannyg

VIP Member
Poor little Luke, never goes on a play date, never has a little friend over for one either. Plus who's the adult here Sarah get up off ur square arse and get out and stand at the gate and maybe see if one of all of the Cork that were behind you mite just mite say hello to you. Or is it that Luke sees you at the school gate on your own like billy no mates because that's who's behind you nobody. Stop trying to hurry Luke to grow up because it's less of an effort for you. Bet as soon as he's 12 he'll be left on his own in the house because ah sure my mom is across the road. Never did you say or show how much you cherish Luke since you miscarried.
She wouldn’t be associating with the rif raf at the school gate…don’t you know who she is?? Corks most famous baby elephant! She can’t be seen slumin’ it with the pyjama brigade 😮 noooooo our big back gorilla sits high and mighty in her 2018 white “jeep” lady of all she surveys!!!

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Did she actually leave the house like that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Tina is getting a go off the good pink blazer I see

• Haha

KerryLady

VIP Member
Quote " I'm not gonna bore you with my tears ah did I miss something where we're the tears, 🤔 the huffing and puffing it's very uncomfortable to watch, part of me feels sorry for her because she's in a fragile state , very few mother's that are grieving from the same situation having a miscarriage would do it in private and not in to there phone looking for attention. Your helping nobody , For a person that wanted privacy she hasn't stopped If that was my friend our sister I'd be saying just stop it. I get she's hurting some of those stories were just mind boggling, between the doctor and that woman. Keep them to yourself if they're is any truth to them.

Reactions: 16

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Jeez that Dr is some man for one man, he deals with CT Scans, Paediatric Appointments and also works in the Hospital Booking Section, ringing patients about appointments.....he's almost as hardworking as Burps herself
I had to plat it couple times as I thought hearing things.He even knew she was pregnant and congratulated her.jez ya can barely get app and doctor ringing her congratulated her but was ringing about like app.

Puffin

VIP Member
Why is she repeatedly telling us what she's doing this weekend? It's seems like she's told us her plans at least ten times, way to advertise that your house is empty all weekend Sar 🙄

As for the wedding outfit, what a mess!
Keet couldn't get away fast enough from her in that story where she stuck the ring finger up, he nearly came away with her fake hair and all 😂
He really doesn't seem that into her for a man that was for having a baby with her, so strange.
I'd say there will be some craic later when the booze kicks in, she can't help but make a show of herself.
Ah she will be alright. Usually people break out of her house not in 😂

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Her sisters hair is so bloody weird. Seriously if I booked a hair appointment and someone with that hair ‘style’ came over to do my hair I’d actually get up and walk out. Cracking body, not that bad looking but jaysus the hair is laughable.

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
If she wants to get engaged she will have to buy her own ring. It will also be filmed and released along with her silent ivf journey and the tragic miscarriage. I heard Netflix are interested in a 10 part series and a podcast with Beddy as a guest speaker. A book of beddy's non inspirational quotes are in the works too.

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Only too happy to share but don’t want to piss anyone off
Meds are started by the surrogate for round 1, we are 3-4 days away from transfer of embryo no 1 round 1. All scans and bloods ok the last week, surrogate responding well to meds no OHSS or issues. We are in regular chats on WhatsApp etc. a scan Wednesday will decide transfer either Thursday Friday or Monday if any issues. Lads it is nerve wrecking every day afraid of a message to say ‘cancelled round’ etc. once transferred we would have a 2 week wait to test/bloods so you’re talking early-mid Dec before we know and even if it’s a yes/positive we would have to get to a safe 12-14 weeks before we would tell family/friends- it’s just so risky but precious that I wouldn’t do a burp and tell everyone the minute our surrogate has pissed on the stick. But so far all going well, praying every day and holding on to hope that even if this round isn’t the one, we have our surrogate, clinic and plan so someday a round will work. Thank you for asking xxx
So happy that things are moving in the right direction @brandambassador , fingers and toes crossed for you. Please keep us updated if you wish, we are all genuinely rooting for you. Thanksfor sharing x

• Heart

cycleon

VIP Member
Keeets definitely not there anyway, back to his mom's cos she "finds the evenings very hard" meaning she's on her own... he doesn't work 7 night shifts in a row

Booboo68

Chatty Member
She could be embarrassed by her own behaviour and someone at the school gate my have said something. Maybe she reacted to the ";Luke sent to school ill" and just said I'm not going near teachers or school. They talking negatively about me.
Everyone in the Northside are talking about her and not in a good way,she's hated in cork because of her horrible personality

KerryLady

VIP Member
She really does need praise for everything, planning a date for bigot Keith. Trying to keep him sweet spa days, alcohol and food of course everything caught on camera, was it a freebie 🤭🤔🤔 you'd think she would put as much effort in to doing something nice with her son 😏, fairplay with slimming world letting her go out her stepping down. I'd say she fleeced the fuck out of them. She let her members now big time Can you imagine the flogging she will be doing now selling her soul for a few euros !!!! Full time Instanhun the most unprofessional one out there 🤭