Sarah Burke #52 protractor for her lips, gilet won’t zip, back to just being, would you like a keyring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be cuddling poor little Luke instead of that stupid bloody teddy thing 😔 poor little fella has to compete with a bit of material…

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She is so scared of peoples sympathy drying up that she has to follow every sales pitch #ad with a crying story.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She should be cuddling poor little Luke instead of that stupid blood teddy thing 😔 poor little fella has to compete with a bit of material…
I came on to say the same... you'd want to get into bed with them and cuddle them all nite... but im wondering where he is no mention of him

Reactions: 4
Nah I need a break from her/ I lost my partner in an accident, and had to bury a person who I lived with and loved, and i didn’t act like this. No disrespect to anyone but duck OFF SARAH, and move the duck you absolute MELT

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Im very upset tonight. Hang on a minute and I'll get cuddles o connor and place him on my shoulder so you can see him on camera. 2 secs while I'll start recording in front of 50k people. Prancing around like cindy Crawford half hour ago selling dresses no wonder sges crying the hack of them. Keith's at work so she's reminding him not to even laugh on his break coz she's in mourning nearly a month now. The biggest fake woman ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The new Sarah routine:

Early evening: face full of makeup, smugly strutting around in hideous outfits eyefucking herself, sell sell sell!

Late evening: poor me *sniff*, feel sorry for me *sniff*, I know where my baby is *sniff*

Sarah you are a duplicitous cretin, we see through you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The new Sarah routine:

Early evening: face full of makeup, smugly strutting around in hideous outfits eyefucking herself, sell sell sell!

Late evening: poor me *sniff*, feel sorry for me *sniff*, I know where my baby is *sniff*

Sarah you are a duplicitous cretin, we see through you.
She can't differentiate between passed and Past - I doubt she knows what duplicitous means!
She's a horrible witch - there that's more her vernacular!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
(She's not an employee. You can't get "fired" from self employed. But as you say yourself it's "speculation" ie we've all gotten so bored now we've invented that SW have fired her. )

Told ye it was happening
Sarah the obese candy cane
Is that a real photo of burps , omg if it is she's having a laugh. It's awful on her and she's huge I'm no oil painting myself but omg

She looks like a quarterback for an American football team in that first dress, what’s the deal are they shoulder pads or are those her actual broadband shoulders.
Having the feckn week from hell this week and been sat here catching up on the last few days, smile gradually getting bigger as I read through some of the comments-i swear some of ye should be writers for comedy gold-but when I read "broadband shoulders" I genuinely burst out laughing-to the delight of himself as I've been like a cut cat all week! Him "tattle?" Me "yip" Him "bodadoe girl?" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.