Sarah Burke #52 protractor for her lips, gilet won’t zip, back to just being, would you like a keyring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ theses dresses are the absolute pits 🫣 those puffy shoulders make her look like a quarterback

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
That first dress 🤣🤣 she looks like she should be in some gymnastics pose atop a horse in Fossett’s circus! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks like a quarterback for an American football team in that first dress, what’s the deal are they shoulder pads or are those her actual broadband shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That is honestly desperate 😳 she must be hard up for money if she is being seen by 50000+ in that get up 😳
Christ I thought the first dress was bad!
The second though might be the best laugh I've had this week! Is she actually blind.

First her boobs are too big for a round neck, second the dress is completely wrong for her shape and then there's the actual dress

Is it any wonder it's reduced!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she saying she doesn't feel great in a dress they've sent her and probably paid for her to advertise. If the dress doesn't suit, return it. It's awful advertising!

Reactions: 14
Why is she saying she doesn't feel great in a dress they've sent her and probably paid for her to advertise. If the dress doesn't suit, return it. It's awful advertising!
I'm confused - they pick their own dresses I think! Sarah would have chosen them

Reactions: 2
I can't talk I'm a big woman but then again there is no way in the world I would be prancing around like that!!!

All her nights out!!!! She is dressed!???!! But she is mourning??? I am sooooo lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 14
She's almost the same same shape as Trisha now. The gunt on her 🤦‍♀️
Hanging out of the bra under the jumper. 4 tits and a gunt burke.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really don’t understand, I’m a size 18 in pants and I’m def not as big as her, she is def a lot wider than me and she has quite a big belly pouch which I don’t have so there is no way in hell she can fit into a 14.. she needs to start showing the tag to prove it otherwise she is 100% lying.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.