Sarah Burke #52 protractor for her lips, gilet won’t zip, back to just being, would you like a keyring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok a random observation and maybe it's me..
She has white knickers on. when I'm on, I dunno about anyone else and sorry for the TMI but like id always go for dark in case there's an old leak...if she's pouring blood still... why wear white knickers..or maybe she doesn't care?

Reactions: 18
Does she really think the hair slicked back suits her, it’s emphasises her nose even more! She reminds me of those Elf yourself videos where you superimpose a head on the elf’s body
Well anything is possible - she thinks we're weak for the dresses and that the jeans are a 14 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I really don’t understand, I’m a size 18 in pants and I’m def not as big as her, she is def a lot wider than me and she has quite a big belly pouch which I don’t have so there is no way in hell she can fit into a 14.. she needs to start showing the tag to prove it otherwise she is 100% lying.
100% agree, so misleading

She's WEAK for those dresses!? I was bracing myself for the big reveal and I actually burst out laughing when she came on wearing those monstrosities! And to use yer own word, Sarah you are yuuuuuuuge! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Horrific you would want sun glasses on looking at those dresses they are so shiny

Reactions: 1
Someone asked at the end of the last thread if Sarah has other relatives buried in Kilcully graveyard (because the pic showed a headstone). Yes, Sarah’s Granda (Betty’s husband) and her aunt (Tina’s sister) are both buried there.

Reactions: 3
My god she has gone full circle , her weight, her career, 😬 fast forward a year and she will be her original weight working in the bookies ( boyles sports was it?) A Single mom quoting that " I was a star u know, I was an Instagram sensation,do you know who I am . " 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If the only way I was getting paid was to come on and wear them fancy dress costumes looks like the same material anyway to 50k I'd take the hit and loose money.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Take a moment , weak for the dress mother of jesus she would pass for a line backer on an American football pitch the shoulders on her in that get up.
She is tapped!!! Yesterday bawling and talking about going to the graveyard today playing dress up as American football player manti teo! Someone - anyone needs to take her in hand and give her a good wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So fake, crap actress too, you can't be a selling page and a dear diary crying after selling, its not genuine.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.