Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been off line a few days. Lots going on here... Did she show photos of the grave. If yes what is wrong with her. It's more then attention seeking

Reactions: 1
I think she's deep cleaning the air fryer for when shes back at it at slimmingworld.
Pending......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At this point it’s obvious she’s been told not to come on her stories talking… it must be KILLING HER

Reactions: 21
She will be back in the next week, there will be tears and snots but she will be back.. in case any of you guys haven’t realised, Sarah has had a miscarriage and no other person in the world has had one..

Reactions: 10
Did you go on your own KerryLady?? I would LOVE to do this. My dh thinks I'm off my head (he'd go away with the devil himself for the craic) but I would love to just feck off on my own, no kids, no dh, no anyone!
I sure did Hun, I always travel on my own it can be lonely at times but you just get on with it no one to answer to it's all good. Taken the time to "just be " 🤣🤣 Have a few weeks left trying to keep myself entertained 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I sure did Hun, I always travel on my own it can be lonely at times but you just get on with it no one to answer to it's all good. Taken the time to "just be " 🤣🤣 Have a few weeks left trying to keep myself entertained 😊
"The whole of Cork are rooting for you girl" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Good for you. I have a husband and go away on my own sometimes. Went for a week to Mykonos this year. Was fabulous. 💥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not only has Sarah had a mc she is also facing inlnto the fact that she has let herself go so bad and gained so much weight and now she has nothing to hide all that with. That will be getting to her big time. Like the bump was supposed to cover up the fact that she gained 5 stone

Reactions: 28
Not only has Sarah had a mc she is also facing inlnto the fact that she has let herself go so bad and gained so much weight and now she has nothing to hide all that with. That will be getting to her big time. Like the bump was supposed to cover up the fact that she gained 5 stone
Well with the very serious hyperemesis she had, she should be around 10 stone. She definitely put on at least another two stone in anticipation for a bump. She much have drank 10,000 calories in alcohol free drinks everytime she went out.

Reactions: 12
Oh sweet Jesus 🫠🫠🫠 she’s really dragging the bolox out of this. Whilst I know grief has no timeframe (I grieved myself when I got a colostomy bag, and a hysterectomy- I know they’re not the same) - what makes this sick is that the ADs are coming & she will flick a switch to sell sell sell & then wonder why she’s hated

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.