Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
What happened? Can anyone tell a nosey bitch. All that’s on their story now is that someone got in contact and paid
Allegedly the woman got her hair done in the salon, the card machine wasn't working, woman said she needed to go get cash and didnt come back. The salon put up posts saying if she didnt come back they would expose her by sharing the cctv of her 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Skinner

VIP Member
I’m going to pay the cunt a compliment… she looks better (as in clean) than she has in years. Her face doesn’t look unhealthy and bloated. Hopefully she will get into a proper routine and eat and live better
She actually does. Her skin looks much better. She's still a pain on the hole though.

loveitloveit

I think Eimear is a melt.
I followed a shop that she worked in before and I wanted to throw my phone at the wall when she would come on.

But she’s pretty and can work the orange face and scraped back hair, sarah definitely can’t.

I came on to say this!!She is copying Eimear Hallahan with the hair and makeup...I remember the day she tagged her as well!They also have a small connection in that they both work with flawless beauty...Eimear is so mature for her age and well put together...

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Sorry for your losses never easy to go through I've had 2 and midwife told me it's normally after 3rd miscarriage they do testing but like me if you had miscarriage, full term baby 💓 and then another miscarriage they won't test either
No i had 4 miscarriages in a row and inly after the 4th had i another full term baby. I have my rainbow baby but ud still like to know what went wrong 4 times as i had 3 missed miscarriages at the exact same point each time

• Sad
  • Heart

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
Sadly, a good friend of mine has just had a mc. She text me last night to tell me, filled me in briefly and followed up by saying it's one of those things and this time wasn't our time💔 take a fucking leaf Burps
Watching her with that comforter is actually disturbing, so we've now got a lazy dirty fucker who lives under a blankie, with a blankie. Not a mention of Luke either, shame on her carrying on like that.
Iv had 4 and not had any testing done and mine were d&cs id have loved an answer
We ve had genetic testing done after miscarraiges 3I passed myself and others were d&c s public hospitals dont do genetic testing until 3rd recurrent mis

Loloubelle

Sorry for ignorance...bit late to the game but can someone pls enlighten me as to what she does for a living...like besides peddling personalised shite and being an 'influencer' ??? As in has she ever had a job/studied etc?? Was she employed by Slimming World at some point?? Just trying to wrap my head around the numerous layers of lunacy with this one!! 🙈

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
I get that , but her sister like if it was anybody else I’d say that she deserves it , but if your family don’t have your back who does? They’re all vile the whole family if you ask me !
I remember Sarah referring to that sister as the younger one not her name and I think I read on here she doesn't get on with the younger one. Think it's a jealously think from Sarah's side.

cycleon

VIP Member
A couple of days before she had that fateful scan, she did a really cringe story tagging another instahun... she said something like, 'I was just talking to my sister there about how amazing this girl is'... looking for a repost (which never happened) I had to bite my tongue at the time because I actually follow the girl, thinks she's fab, has it all together and I really just didn't want her to get any oul digs on here tbh cos there's always one 😂... but its glaringly obvious to me now that Sarah is obsessed with her, trying to copy her hair and make up and now her gilet that won't fasten... anyone else think Sarah wants to BE misshallahan ...
Morto for her! 🙈🙉🙊
Had to see who she is, 100% spot on burps hair exactly the same 🙄

cretin

Hi Cretin, did you miss Sarah saying that she dosnt care if people are triggered by her stories? Apparently its up to each person to look after their own mental health, nothing to do with her! "And thats an influencer who literally dosnt give a shit about her 50k valued followers"🙄 you couldnt believe the way shes been carrying on, shes certifiabe at this stage😳
Ah now I totally forgot shame on me ...I'm gonna put myself into bed n try squeeze a tear out (coz my buuuurrrriiitttooo bowl is gone )

I dont understand what shes saying too about genetic testing ,we ve had it done and normally your foetus is taken away so youve nothing to bring home ....also they normally dont do genetic testing unless its your 3rd miscarraige............shes actually just bullshitting...........she cantcome on and talk about it because she will get caught out in her lies ............
It's so bizarre honestly I'm just really confused by her n her "story"

Bulmers

VIP Member
What I wouldn’t give to see the same black and white cheesy keet appreciation post instead of the private stuff she is sharing atm!!! Let’s have a game of how many personal items in Sarah’s gaf? 🥴 we know she has personalised runners, water bottle, necklace, photoframes, bracelet, pyjamas, keychains, passport/phone covers….. what am I missing?
His arse probably....

I wonder if Keet has split, sick of her shit?
🤞

• Haha