Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You win!! Except I'd take a souvenir keyring over a souvenir of ham hocks willy 🤢🤢🤢
Ah you wouldn't really! You'd want a floppy willy dildo made from a real life cast off Keets ham hock member! I think i actually made myself sick with the thought of it🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Seriously she needs sectioning, I’ve never seen someone so self absorbed, self obsessed and self bleeping serving as this lunatic!! The whole of the northside must be talking about this muppet…imagine the looks and sneers she’ll be getting when she finally hauls her huge hole off of that long suffering couch she’s currently welded to, oh to be a fly on the wall in Onslow Garden! 🪰

Reactions: 14
I wonder is she doing all this to get a reaction , nobody in the right state of mind can think this is normal behavior
I was just about to say that. Key rings aren't normal behaviour and I do think she's playing games with us here .. I'm sure her family will tell her f..K off with her stupid attention seeking behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Iv been thinking all day about the way she went on the last day about going somewhere for luke I can't even remember now where but my point is......I'll get there.....that the way she went on about keeping things normal and bringing luke out. This angered me so much she is such a selfish pig that she has even burdened the poor child with any of this. I'm actually raging the more I think of it. My son is almost 4 and if it was me to he honest I don't think id have told him at all at pig faces stage of pregnancy. And if I told anyone it would be immediate family only and to keep it to themselves for a while and not tell my child anyway. Luke shouldn't have even known she was pregnant to be honest and he certainly should not know about miscarriage. He should be oblivious to all of this and its her job as his mother to protect him. And she failed at that because she is so selfish and a grade A narcissist. She needs serious help. If for one minute she thinks people on the Internet saying you ok hun and all that shite is genuine this adds to the fact that she is seriously unhinged. As much as she let's on she has no friends just her family that are now wondering what the fcuk they are meant to do with there new keyrings🙄 Sars the patron Saint of just be.

On a side note I think I need a glass of sav blanc after that
Edited for alllll the typos

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What does she mean when she said it’s the first day she made coffee.Jesus Christ she’s a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We now live in a world where a woman thanks strangers and brands for reaching out after a miscarriage....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Answer my question box with fake compliments so I can pretend yiz all want to know about the tit I’m about to post 😒

“not a question but I love you and keet and cried for 7 days when ye MC but didn’t shed a tear for my own, you are relationship goal xxx”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe don’t tell your story Sarah. No one needs to hear your private business. Give your baby respect by keeping the ins and outs of its passing to yourself.

Reactions: 29
What’s the betting a question will appear about where she got the tacky keyrings made

Reactions: 13
If she tries to cash in on a miscarriage everyone should unfollow. Friends of mine had miscarriages and not even 1 of them carried on like her. Just got on with life as sad as it is. She's pathetic making people think oh my god I must have being hard not carrying on like her or along those lines.

Reactions: 7
She is dyin to come back on.... she's addicted to attention.... I think she's even more annoying than Grace ... and Grace does my box in 👊
Oh she is definitely worse than grace. I don’t know of anyone else that would go on like she does. The baby o Connor candles and keyrings. Absolutely looper. She needs professional help! Nuts.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.