Sarah Burke #50 Long time lurker, missing Burker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the contemplating over the last week I've also ended things with the guy I've been seeing (casually for the last 5 years and the 'father'). Someone say something funny 😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
With all the contemplating over the last week I've also ended things with the guy I've been seeing (casually for the last 5 years and the 'father'). Someone say something funny 😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂
Eh.... Sarah is such a lovely person and I really wish she was my pal.. she's so thoughtful and caring and is the best mom to luke and isn't delusional at all 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just be? She’s just missing some punctuation is all…

just b.e. ( binge eat)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just be is code for lie on the sofa under a blanket expecting people to tip toe around her and bring care packages and pajamas and coffee and take aways.

People will get very sick of pandering to her fairly quickly.

Reactions: 17
I’m a little disappointed we didn’t get the see burps paint her belly Orange like a pumpkin and pretend that long existing jiggle (no shame but cmon now) was a baby bump because she DEFO would have 😂 whoever said she’s ripping off that lady that lost her baby Penelope…..holy tit the frame, the drawing, the candle post……single white femaling someone’s baby loss posts now 😳 she’s deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else get the impression that behind the scenes she is an absolute nightmare? I would say everyone is on egg shells around her and I would say their is full on wailing, throwing herself on the floor , full on emotional manipulation 24 hrs a day. She strikes me as very dramatic / attention seeking and unable to really deal with anything.

I get the grieving and being upset etc and I have sympathy for her but if I was in her shoes I would take a break from social media and look at speaking to a professional. The last thing I would want is constant reminders of what had happened everywhere or following pages related to miscarriage and pregnancy loss as I would feel like it would pull me down further 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Does anyone else get the impression that behind the scenes she is an absolute nightmare? I would say everyone is on egg shells around her and I would say their is full on wailing, throwing herself on the floor , full on emotional manipulation 24 hrs a day. She strikes me as very dramatic / attention seeking and unable to really deal with anything.

I get the grieving and being upset etc and I have sympathy for her but if I was in her shoes I would take a break from social media and look at speaking to a professional. The last thing I would want is constant reminders of what had happened everywhere or following pages related to miscarriage and pregnancy loss as I would feel like it would pull me down further 🤷🏻‍♀️

Behind the scenes shes a nightmare?

I'd have said in front of the scenes she's a nightmare! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

@Puffin you have been missed!! There's an overdue dear diary brewing, I know it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just be is code for lie on the sofa under a blanket expecting people to tip toe around her and bring care packages and pajamas and coffee and take aways.

People will get very sick of pandering to her fairly quickly.
I could actually just be for a day or 2 I'm absolutely egghausted!! Where do you find people stupid enough to do this my bf and family would tell me to suck it up and get on with it. I mean being tired not having a MC don't want to insult anyone. Altho I suppose it is your own responsibility to mind yourselves not mine 🥴

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.