Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julyrain

I'm laughing at some random Catherine, who had no part to play in the mighty care is now getting a thank you gift too 🤣🤣 insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jollyolly

I've refrained from commenting here because while I personally didn't like the wording of her post, I'm very lucky in that I have only ever experienced a healthy pregnancy with a good outcome. Who am I to judge how someone feels after a loss. I've never been in that position so I've no idea how I'd react.

What I do know is that there is no way in hell I'd post a picture of my other child, in bed, naked from the waist up in order to garner further attention.

Sorry, any sympathy I had for her is gone.

Reactions: 40

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
In a weird way she is loving this. It’s all about attention. Her adding that into her bio proves that. She’s a sick sick girl. That relationship won’t survive another 6 months

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I’ll be first to admit when my children died I did buy personalised stuff with their names on it(after a few months). It’s only in the last six months I’ve realised that’s why I’ve been so sad sometimes so I’ve taken most stuff down and left a few pictures up. They were our only children and we’re desperately trying for another. Every year in their birthdays I make a cake and myself and my husband blow out a candle, nobody else is involved. I do feel sorry for Sarah but she has managed to offend everyone yet again, and who is finding her helpful right now after she said only her loss matters.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I’m sorry but I don’t believe it , Luke is 6 for god sake - he’s not ‘going through it’ he doesn’t understand the concept of making / losing a baby so considering you put him in this position by telling him at 4 weeks pregnant, you sit the child down and tell him everything will be fine and that’s it. He doesn’t need to prolong his grief for your sake / content burps and you shouldn’t be miserable around him all the time as it’s a knock on effect that kids will pick up on. Kids are resilient at that age and move on just as quick . ‘ smells like the baby in heaven 🙄🙄 I just can’t believe a word of it.
Pig ignorant selfish head on her tellin Her followers it’s their responsibility and not hers 🙄 these ‘followers’ pay your fuckin wages!! So it’s in your best interest to take their feelings on board.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Beddy

Chatty Member
Maybe this is just because I’m on my first cyckel in 18 months since having my baby, and look banish me to the rave thread if ye must but just out of mindfulness for the dignity of the little soul that was lost in this, I want to point out that a 12/13 week old fœtus in the womb very much does look like a tiny baby. I know in many instances after the miscarriage tragically that may not be what we see but while it’s in its mothers womb it absolutely does resemble a tiny baby at that stage. And I think that’s why she keeps emphasising that they were happy with how things went, ie she wanted to wait for nature to take its course so that the baby would be intact, as opposed to immediate intervention a D&C where it wouldn’t. I personally see nothing wrong with her burying her babies remains in what looks to be maybe a family plot or any plot at all, and putting a little plaque to acknowledge that’s their babies resting place. I have absolutely nothing in common with her and yet to be honest I thought of all her stories since the MC, that little resting place and acknowledgment that her baby existed is lovely. Her motive for putting it on SM? Who knows.
Anyway, back to my original point, I dislike Sarah as much as the next tattler, but my God some of the mocking cruel comments in reference to the miscarried baby itself are quite disgusting
ETA- I’m really not trying to moderate at all, freedom of speech and each to their own. But some of the stuff about the baby is shocking, and it wouldn’t be easy shock Beddy!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

KerryLady

VIP Member
The past few weeks have been a bit mental on this thread and now that she's back posting things will be even worse, 🤭 I can't comprehend someone of the stuff she says 😱 but lucky for me I'm off on my travels ✈⛱🥳 holiday time, I got my numerous Shein hauls which I have to admit I could have sized down in a few things 🤣 iv the penny's tracksuit for my flights a long day of travelling for me so il take the time to "just be" Ps flying from cork airport so il be keeping a look out for Savage ass 😊 Keep up the good work & banter Tattlers, Hope everyone has a great bank holiday & Halloween 🎃👻🤗💜

• Haha
  • Heart

Wildone

VIP Member
Ya, chocolates, fruit baskets etc would be a normal gift I would think for midwives, nurses, care staff, catering. Personalised gifts is a bit bizarre I think.
Geez I'd like to think I go above and beyond for my patients and have been given beautiful cards and thoughtful gifts ( not personalised). Also whoever called a miscarriage a blob is disturbed themselves. I'm not condoning Sarah or her behaviour but some women choose to bury their babies at any gestation and that's their choice. Do I agree sharing on insta.....no but some vulgar comments on here about women's choices.

• Heart

Drama queen

Chatty Member
What's the chances this teddy was #gifted and in the next day or 2 there will be a so many of you asked after this teddy (insert company name) reached out to send this to Luke use code I'm a phycopath20

Poor little boy hes going to grow into an adult with severe mental health issues stemming from his childhood. He is the only one I genuinely feel sadness for.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

cantinfluenceme

First time ever commenting on this complete dose of shite's thread! What on earth is she playing at??? Have some dignity woman. I would say most ladies I know have had a miscarriage at some stage of their lives and sadly that's not an exaggeration (myself included).. but I have never know anyone to act the way she is acting! Bizarre to say the least. Also she can fuck off using that 'Jealous of the Angels' song, it was played at my Dad's funeral and the lyrics were so meaningful to us.. for a miscarriage, not so much! What a melt she is.

• Heart

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221027-090328_Chrome.jpg
I am not in a position to diagnose but I do work with people who suffer with their mental health along with other issues and for me personally she screams personality disorder I genuinely feel she is unwell......

• Heart

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Looking at this as a midwife ;
The girl isn’t well in the head
The whole of cork are LAUGHING at her carry on , she should be mortified !
She wants privacy to grieve 🙄 give us a break u attention seeking loser !!!!!
You are going to be HATED even more now - your disrespect to women who actually do “ give birth” to their perfect full term babies born sleeping is absolutely disgusting Sarah . The whole of the CUMH are talking about your carry on - horrified we are 🙄🤦‍♀️😡
Stop this nonsense now Sarah . You have miscarried which happens thousands of women every single day . Yes it’s traumatic but does not come even a tiny bit close to going through 48 hour labour to deliver a dead perfect looking baby .
You make me sick 😷
I'm guessing you won't be writing her a letter telling her what a beautiful family they are 😂

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Sarah you have a hate following you stupid sack of spuds. You don’t have a friend in the world & that’s telling. Follower numbers mean nothing. You are so caught up in what people think, you are the worst for it, your whole life is a big fake show for likes from strangers because nobody likes you in real life.

• Haha
  • Heart