Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

linlou37

**TRIGGER WARNING**

Lads, I wasn't going to comment, I rarely do anyways but I'm sitting here catching up and after seeing her post, I'm more than livid. My heart is broken thinking of ye all who have suffered a loss, whether misscarriage or stillbirth, a loss is a loss and a baby that is sorely wanted. Your life changes in that instant. And yes, my hearts broken for Sarah and Keith too. But her born sleeping comment wasn't needed. I understand in a way why she used it but it's a slap in the face for us that have had stillbirths.

As a previous poster shared about their little son Charlie at 41 weeks. My story is very similar. And SARAH I'll share this so you know the stark difference of a stillbirth at 41 weeks. Spending 26 hours on the labour ward after being told your baby has no heartbeat, hooked up to a morphine drip even after the epidural while getting blood tranfusions, waiting for that moment you can push. Praying that the midwives got it wrong cos afterall it was a plain sailing pregnancy. When you see your perfect babies face and hold her for the first time but then glance to see your partner and all the midwives crying. Saying your, maybe, last goodbyes while your whisked off for a serious operation. But seeing your baby again, waiting in her cot and spending those blissful days with her, bathing her and picking out her outfit for her funeral, and just loving her in person without hearing so much as a cry. Now SARAH thats traumatic.

I'm not looking for sympathy with this post and I don't mean to offend anyone either. All losses are traumatic but I don't like how Sarah has to have the MOST traumatic misscarriage. Its the extreme for everything with her. That's where my anger comes from. And to you all that have suffered a loss, sending virtual hugs and good thoughts 💗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 133

Bobs86

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #51

All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
Looking at this as a midwife ;
The girl isn’t well in the head
The whole of cork are LAUGHING at her carry on , she should be mortified !
She wants privacy to grieve 🙄 give us a break u attention seeking loser !!!!!
You are going to be HATED even more now - your disrespect to women who actually do “ give birth” to their perfect full term babies born sleeping is absolutely disgusting Sarah . The whole of the CUMH are talking about your carry on - horrified we are 🙄🤦‍♀️😡
Stop this nonsense now Sarah . You have miscarried which happens thousands of women every single day . Yes it’s traumatic but does not come even a tiny bit close to going through 48 hour labour to deliver a dead perfect looking baby .
You make me sick 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 104

Beach30

If shes going to share this cheap personalised tat... she could at least get the dimensions right. Should be more like this

BodyEditor_20221027_162240747.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
My questions:
1. Where are the 90 cysts?
2. Why doesn’t Luke have a car seat?
3. If your house was on fire & you could only save Luke or the bag of potatoes what kind of potatoes would you cook that day?
4. Why do you, an illiterate ignorant pig think you are the voice of breaking stigmas & women’s issues? You live with a homophobic, fatphobic ignorant savage, wind your neck in & fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Shes so full of shit, being at home makes her upset. Put away your cheap memory crap you delusional lunatic. Its not like she has the moses basket, buggy, cot etc set up waiting for the baby.
No1 fills me with rage like this one does.
This is keiths get out of jail card, run for the hills bigot..
I know everyone grieves differently, but my teenager was killed in a car crash, i kept his room as he left it, our home is my safe haven, all the years we shared here are filled with the most wonderfull memories, honestly not one tacky keyring, or print, or any rainbow shit, is in this house.... i know its different with a miscarraige, as you dont have anything physical from the baby to keep, except scan photo really, but none of this tack is gonna make her feel better, i wish she would actually "just be" and shut the hell up 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Nono nono

Trigger warning. She no more had a funeral. She is visiting the angels plot in kilcully Co cork. I have 2 (babies) (feotus) what ever is appropriate to call them, buried there. I miscarried at 10 weeks and 13 weeks. I got a phone call after leaving hospital the first time after having a d and c to say did I consent to the remains being buried in kilcully angels plot or would I prefer them to be incinerated second time I decided to come home and let things happen naturally but I became quiet unwell and had to be admitted for an infection which I suspect happened to her too. I passed the feotus in the hospital I never saw it so I couldn't tell ye how formed or unformed at 13 weeks it was but it was also buried in kilcully. She didn't attend a burial service she is visiting the angels plot that it is. The picture today at the "grave" is deeply hurtful to those of us with babies/feotus resting there x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Sarah, the ONLY reason Luke is going through this is because YOU exposed him to grief. Grief that he never had to experience at this stage in his life. You are a disgusting excuse of a mother.
Sunday mornings are going to be hard??? Whose fault is that. OMG../. This bitch gives me rage.

ive had 5 miscarriages, FIVE Sarah. No one knows about them Apart from my husband and the staff at Rotunda hospital. We have 5 special decorations on our Christmas tree that no one apart from my husband knows what they symbolize. My son, who is 5, has never had his little mind confused with being told that he has a younger or older sibling.

SARAH, YOU NEED THE HELP OF A PROFESSIONAL

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Taylor17

VIP Member
Can I see a show of hands from everyone is couldn't give 2 shits about her miscarriage at this stage. We have all had them Sarah.Her illegible rants would surely have the opposite effect of what she wants. If that's her idea of grieving ,on about growing her followers and making tik toks, lucky her. The grief has barely touched her. I follow her because she's a disaster, not because I like her or she inspires me. She's a horrible nut case who thinks she's a class act. I am here for that kind of viewing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary,

Sarah here. After last week's events I have decided to just be so this week I will be just being :

Just be and posting inspirational quotes on my stories
Just be and taking a break from SM while posting incessantly
Just be following baby loss pages
Just be eating rings around myself
Just be on an emotional rollercoaster while simultaneously being a nightmare for those around me
Just be a mom to the first born
Just be controlling and manipulative of Keet
Just be breaking the stigma and opening up the conversation around miscarriage
And lastly I will just be , just being while I just be

Chat soon diary xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Ok no disrespect whatsoever to anyone who has had IVF, I was going to go down that road myself but decided to leave us 'just be' as us two, but I don't know why there's the need to make such a public hooha over the way the child was conceived. Like I get it's monumentally more stressful and less enjoyable than the conventional way but you dont get a pic of a scan, a pair of sexy lingerie and a slogan saying 'daddy had an orgasm and mammy happened to be ovulating ' when a child is conceived from having a shag? Ya know like? I'm good at putting things into words at all but all these announcements for IVF... There's no stigma, no shame and no need for it to be a secret but there's also no need for the cheese

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

brandambassador

VIP Member
Luke has been through so much, I wish there were social media laws to protect him.
We saw his mom and dad break up when he was just a baby and then get back together and ‘buy a house’… then he was part of his fathers proposal to his mother, celebrated that with 400 parties and all of a sudden - no wedding but Luke is taken away for a week with his mother to Lanzaroddy. Next thing his dad has a new partner and is expecting a baby, then his mother has a new partner who now showers Luke and does half the parenting. Then dad announces he is having another baby, mom goes mad and rushes through IVF to ensure she has a baby in the same 9-12 months and Luke spends the summer with his stepped up Nana whilst his mother and her partner drive a 5-6 hour round trip for ivf. As soon as the embryo attached, Luke is told about the baby on the way despite the fact for more 5/6 year olds it’s way too soon for them to understand. Luke is also shipped off for his 6th birthday with his stepped up dad/mothers partner just so his real dad can’t have the day with him we assume, and Sarah spends the week telling us she misses him despite pawning him off all summer. He is forced in talking to Instagram about his new baby brother or sister and rubbing the bump. Next thing it’s all gone, Sarah becomes 1 in 4 and nobody wishes that on anyone yet Luke is now given a teddy bear and photographed topless in bed for maximum sympathy for the gram. He has been promoted though to being mentioned in her bio so that she can reference Luke as well as the baby they lost. On top of all this we don’t know or see the manipulation and abuse that goes on about visiting his real dad or any of that. We don’t know whether it’s lack of interest from Brian, lack of commitment from Sarah or what. But what we do see is abuse and it is absolutely heartbreaking to watch. I hope in time to come that boy gets the right help, love and support because even typing this has made me tear up at how much a bare 6 year old has to face. 🥹🥹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sorry - I am a Waterstones patient & they would no more follow me on socials or comment like that even if I publically tagged them in a loss! So predatory I find it actually revolting

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Loopyloz

Is ‘just be’ code for something else? how many times does one person need to say ‘just be’
Bet Keet would love to ‘just be’ at the pub now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Dictionary according to burps -

bodadoe - potatoes
just be - excuse to be a lazy cunt and do nothing
Obsessed - paid to peddle this shit
0% wine & beer - allergy to water and soft drinks
The barrs - a football club SHES stalking via Luke so keet can’t run and be free
Car seat - burps doesn’t appear to know this word
Metaformin- metformin
Syns - not her responsibility
Work - make people pay to tell them your own life story like you’re Oprah
PCOS - evaporating soccer ball lumps in ones ovaries
Hyperemesis - plain oul morning sickness and not real HG
Shower gel - the thing she doesn’t use since Brian ran away with it
Nuggies - all keet will eat
BEAUDIFUL - a compliment when something is nice (Sarah claims she and all her tat is this)
Size M - an elusive size of garment which has the ability to expand to XXL on the body
Partner - a man child scheming off you for free rent
Shampoo - the thing you bring to the hairdressers to make them wash your greasy hair
Shein Haul - excessive amounts of unflattering ill sized pieces of fabric thrown on the floor of the “Instagram room” purchased with Luke’s mickey money
followers - accounts on line watching this grade a shit show from VIP seats
Sonic - her mother
Alpaca - her bizarrely hair styled sister
Luke’s Dad - Brian, the man whom helped create him
Like Burke - the artist formerly known as Luke Buckley
Mortgage - the thing burps has done twice on her HAP assisted house
Wedding - a thing you plan and have 40 hen do’s for but never happens
Wedding band - Burps only Karaoke time

hope I’ve not missed any 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Told you's there'd be a bracelet.
I am now taking bookings, I'm a fortune teller. It's only my side job tho, not my real job, how lucky am I getting to do this. Will barter for food xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Shinney39

Ive been working this in my head since yesterday. I lost a baby at ten days old quite unexpected. She died in my arms. I'm ten years on and still grieving. Still in shock tbh. I talk her her very often. Tell New acquaintance about her. I also have two friends who had late term stillbirth and another friend who had miscarriages. All have said to me at times oh what you had was worse than us, to lose a living baby. I always say it was my worst thing, their own experiences were their worst thing . This is Sarah's 'worst thing'. Regardless what kind of person she is it's horrendous.

Her behavior is awful but she is a product of her upbringing and the enabling her family and friends are doing. To her likes and comments and gifts are her validation, she has no value on herself outside of that. Her son is now going to be brought up I'm the same environment . I feel so sorry for her at this moment, that oversharing and gifts and collabs are all a front for someone with no self worth, probably still heartbroken about the first relationship breaking down and who is grieving their baby.

Nobody deserves a miscarriages and to see people saying karma is very hard, did anyone say that about me because my baby died? Just step too far imo

And also it always infuriates me how people who have and particularly those who haven't comment on how people deal with it. 'I wouldn't do that' 'I didn't do that' 'I'd say this' 'they're not over it, too many pictures everywhere'. The shoes of a grieving parent are hard to wear and every experience is different, people do what feels right to them and it should be without judgment from anyone

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52