Sarah Burke #50 Long time lurker, missing Burker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes so full of tit, being at home makes her upset. Put away your cheap memory crap you delusional lunatic. Its not like she has the moses basket, buggy, cot etc set up waiting for the baby.
No1 fills me with rage like this one does.
This is keiths get out of jail card, run for the hills bigot..
I know everyone grieves differently, but my teenager was killed in a car crash, i kept his room as he left it, our home is my safe haven, all the years we shared here are filled with the most wonderfull memories, honestly not one tacky keyring, or print, or any rainbow tit, is in this house.... i know its different with a miscarraige, as you dont have anything physical from the baby to keep, except scan photo really, but none of this tack is gonna make her feel better, i wish she would actually "just be" and shut the hell up 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Maybe it’s a sign of the times but are these loss/grief pages healthy?
I don’t mean to offend or hurt anyones feelings just thinking out loud
They arent healthy. How did those of us that suffered losses before these pages and podcasts cope oh yeah we sought out trained professionals if we needed to. These social media morons who have had bereavement think they are experts on grief because a loved one has died. Maeve Dennehy Brian Dowling etc. The pt kathie stritch takes the biscuit altogether running grief retreats st over 500 quid a pop despite having absolutely no background in counselling. These greedy fraudsters are preying on vulnerable grieving people and its so wrong
Sarah will now think she is the expert on miscarriages the amount of content use she will strategically get out of this. Have some dignity and grieve in fuckan private and dont damage poor luke any further

• Wow
Reactions: 21
she needs to take a leaf out of Maeve Maddens book when her dad passed she went off social media for 6 weeks and even now when she gets upset she will stop stories an come back on when she has had time she doesnt sit an cry down the camera

Reactions: 15
Sorry now who the duck has told her this "content" I use that word very loosely is helping them? All that tat is purely for the gram and to keep teeth in check should he feel the urge to run he will trip over a frame or cuddles o Connor so she can make it to the door first and lock it. If she was actually honest her crutch for dealing with this is food no doubt she will be the girl at the deli for the foreseeable up 3stone by her next weigh in it's ok she'll take it wee move

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
all the women who have mentioned their loss in miscarriage or still born myself included, not one of us have said she is ‘helping us’ with her ‘content’.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She's no parent, she's a sharent. Every single thing that child does is documented online for the world to see. She's unhinged.
She just wants to make out now playing the good mother role when we all know his her last priority. Unhinged it's worse she will get. The desperation of attention is chronic by her !!

Reactions: 6
It’s the “just be” 🙄 the duck does that mean. She would want to cop on to herself, stop wallowing and pull up her socks and look after her son. Jesus Christ I’ve never seen anyone to go on like this. She’s treating her Instagram page as a dear diary 🙄 it’s not normal at all..

Reactions: 24
She's insinuating that she stayed in the pub for Luke's sake. Total bullshit. She was either trying to hang on so keet would come home or getting a bit of attention following her tragic loss. The just be thing is something she picked up from an inspirational quote or Jean her failed counsellor. Just be in the moment. Thick as tit Sarah has latched onto it and is just being everywhere like the Zen goddess she sees herself as.

Reactions: 18
It’s the “just be” 🙄 the duck does that mean. She would want to cop on to herself, stop wallowing and pull up her socks and look after her son. Jesus Christ I’ve never seen anyone to go on like this. She’s treating her Instagram page as a dear diary 🙄 it’s not normal at all..
This! The just be jesus christ just be what? As opposed to what else?! She's a melt.
Other thing bugging me is the constant pics of rainbows - in relation to a miscarriage the rainbow is the baby that comes after a loss. Not the loss itself

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know everyone grieves differently, but my teenager was killed in a car crash, i kept his room as he left it, our home is my safe haven, all the years we shared here are filled with the most wonderfull memories, honestly not one tacky keyring, or print, or any rainbow tit, is in this house.... i know its different with a miscarraige, as you dont have anything physical from the baby to keep, except scan photo really, but none of this tack is gonna make her feel better, i wish she would actually "just be" and shut the hell up 🙄
So sorry for your loss. Hold tight to your Memories .... Burke is looking for attention nothing more. You can't help but feel sorry for Luke.

Reactions: 9
When they eventually break-up she will blame the fact that they kept reminding each other of the grief and that it consumed them , when in reality he will have realised she is never going to change and will move from one stage of life to the next ,exaggerating each one more, obsessing over "her followers" . She is addicted to social media, attention, food, grief anything she can use as a crutch to avoid facing reality. She is never going to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good morning everyone, I am just getting up to make a coffee and “just be”. If you don’t hear from me today, just know that I am “just being” for the next few hours. I’ll be back to drive it on later with 2kg of spuds

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll be first to admit when my children died I did buy personalised stuff with their names on it(after a few months). It’s only in the last six months I’ve realised that’s why I’ve been so sad sometimes so I’ve taken most stuff down and left a few pictures up. They were our only children and we’re desperately trying for another. Every year in their birthdays I make a cake and myself and my husband blow out a candle, nobody else is involved. I do feel sorry for Sarah but she has managed to offend everyone yet again, and who is finding her helpful right now after she said only her loss matters.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Kinda disappointed we didn't get any crying and snotting in to the phone yet for maximum attention ☹

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they will last either herself and Keith.he will finally have enough and let it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.