Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caramelsq

VIP Member
I unfollowed her just now. I thought her earlier nonsense was funny but this is a whole new level of madness.
I, like loads of others have miscarried. 9 weeks, I was upset but just got on with it and dealt with it privately. I tell people if the conversation arises as we should all feel able to do these days.
The cheap tat is awful, the born sleeping comment I have major issues with, all of it has angered me.
I should feel sorry for her as she has such low self esteem, but she is being a bad parent to her son.
There is no need for Luke to be experiencing this grief. He is too young and she did not need to tell him about the baby at all at this stage.
We don’t always get things right as parents but this is way off the mark.
Also, my heart is broken reading all your stories about the loss of your children.
I am in awe of your strength and dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Dying at Catherine wearing her personalised bits out and about and getting asked where she got it. “Well ya know Sarah Burke? It was intended for the midwife who nursed her through her miscarriage but she spelled her name wrong so I’m wearing it now. I’ve never met her like”
Bizarre!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bobs86

VIP Member
Sarah - “I want privacy at this time, please respect that”

Also Sarah - “Here’s a pic of my sons nipple, enjoy”

She needs professional help, and fast.

• Haha
  • Angry

butterflybilly

VIP Member
When I saw the post of Luke on here earlier I thought, wait, she actually covered his face with an emoji? Well more fool me, I should have realised that the poster here had done it. Imagine that Sarah? Someone on tattle has more regard for your son’s privacy than you do! Shame on her. She’ll never change.
Yes, that was actually me! You know what, i dont share pictures of my child on social media, as i said before on here, cos hes actually dead, he was killed in a horrific accident as a teenager...... Sarah could learn a thing or two about keeping intimate details of her life private, loss, grief, keeping her young son private! (Its called being dignified Sarah!🙄) But she craves sympathy, attention, apparently good or bad, dosnt matter to her, cos bottom line for her is MONEY AND FREE SHIT!!! Her whole life revolves around it, money, attention, food, drink, being spitefull towards her ex! My life has been SUPER HARD since my child died ( he was my only) but i wouldnt swap my life for Sarahs, its an absolute shit show, full of drama, lies, deep unhappiness in herself, ex relationship, farce of a relationship, and non relationship with Luke.... Why cant she just stop attention seeking, and stay off insta? She "asks for privacy" but dosnt stop herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sarah

If you are reading this or any of your friends & family …. Please listen ( or you reallly will loose a lot of followers )
I’m a midwife , a mother , and I lost a pregnancy to a missed miscarriage at 19 weeks .

People don’t want to hear what happened you / we all know what it is & if it didn’t happen a person personally , everyone has a friend or family member who has gone through it all. Every day hundreds in cork alone miscarry .

It’s time to keep that intimate detail to yourself Sarah . Or talk in private to your family & friends . Or contact miscarriage support group .
I’m begging you not to talk about it to your followers - your v disturbed if you do .you will upset an awful lot of people . You said you want privacy on the matter - please just do that . Because Sarah people are laughing at your carry on ; I’d be mortified if I was u ! If u ever have to show urself in CUMH again it’s time u changed the subject .

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Luke is going through this too.....

Yea he is, but he doesn't really need to be reminded constantly.
He wouldn’t be going through this if you bloody well had put him first for once 🙄
YOU KNEW IT WAS A HIGH RISK PREGNANCY WITH IVF
YOU HAD A HAEMATOMA & WAS BLEEDING ( only out of hospital ! Surely that registered in your brain that you could miscarry at any point ! And giving a young child FALSE HOPE would be very damaging to him .
Did you ever stop & ask yourself what will I say to Luke if this pregnancy doesn’t work out ???

This is really not good for him . And all the upset your making worse showing off all the pregnancy loss items u have bought . Your making a circus out of it all Sarah - your number 1 thoughts at the moment should be of Luke & the psychological stress you have added to his life - HIS WELL-BEING SHOULD BE YOUR PRIORITY RIGHT NOW - AS YOU ALONE BROUGHT THIS ON TO HIM ! When if you had kept ur mouth shut for a few short weeks he would be none the wiser right now , and living as a little boy excited for Halloween & midterm but instead he’s gonna be surrounded by upset and tears and visual things to keep reminding him
You make me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Zara88

Luke said it smells like the baby 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ like no he fucking did NOT say that u fucking compulsive Liar 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ she is a freak she makes me feel ill that poor child's mental health he must be so fucking confused .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

lady luck

Chatty Member
I’m sorry she needs serious mental help she’s taken it too far I’ve unfollowed a local woman where I live was killed yesterday in a car accident she was 32 leaving behind her partner and 2 small kids youngest a year old, two families lives turned upside down. and then you have Sarah milking the shit out of a MC is disgusting she needs to get a grip and cherish the loved ones she has and be grateful for what she has and not trying to cash in on what she’s lost and crying out for attention

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Jellybb

VIP Member
I have never in my 34 years have seen the likes of this… I’ve had friends and family that had miscarriages but I have never seen the likes of this caper.
Another thing I fucking HATE is people taking pics and posting of graves!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
I’m actually shocked she posted that pic of her son. He’s asleep in what should be his safe space with no top on and she thinks it’s appropriate to share that with all her followers. Whatever sympathy I had for her after her loss is gone. I feel so sorry for her baby that died who never got to experience life but I feel nothing but anger towards her.
If she has any respect for her son she needs to pull that pic down immediately. Tusla need to step in at this stage if Luke’s extended family aren’t going to do anything about it.
She’s blatantly exploiting that child and it is abuse. To post photos of a sleeping boy with no pyjamas on cuddling a teddy online for thousands to see is child abuse. I’m so furious over this.

Reactions: 43

Zara88

1667228690215.png

Is she for fucking real???? Yesterday she wanted to just be. Today she's answering questions. No Sarah u fuckn narrcacist it is spoken about u just are so self obsessed u didn't look at other people's pain with miscarriage. She is a fuckn vile pathetic excuse of a woman and she does not represent any woman who had a miscarriage and she needn't think she cab be this fuckn ambassador for it. Shes actually mentally unwell and she needs to go back to therapy for her narcissistic traits!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

irishbiddy

If anybody follows Stephanie Priesner she’s just put this on her story, this is all you have to do Sarah instead of being a selfish c**t !
64EA76B9-5154-4621-8EB3-812BF95D6221.png

• Heart
Reactions: 41

mygoodgod

VIP Member
Remember when she recorded herself getting botox and not a bother on her. Then kieth gave her an injection while being recorded aswell and pulling faces and acting like it was agony. The biggest attention seeker in cork.

• Haha

Buddy161

Hang on a second, that pillow says “you’re the only one who knows what my heartbeat sounds like from the inside” what about Luke?!

• Wow
  • Sad

Instacol

Chatty Member
Luke wouldn't need the Teddy and be so heartbroken if you protected your sons feelings in the first place sarah, you imbocile.
Sunday mornings we check how big baby is and he's heartbroken. She's one cunt. Should have just kept her mouth shut to that poor little boy as there is a reason you are told to wait until 12 weeks

• Heart