Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beavana

VIP Member
People wonder why her ex is quiet about things with luke, etc.

If it is true, then no wonder. She....is....fucking....mental. And she always was, well before the MC. Long before that we knew she was nuts

• Heart
Reactions: 36

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
all the women who have mentioned their loss in miscarriage or still born myself included, not one of us have said she is ‘helping us’ with her ‘content’.
I'm in no way fan girling Sarah but all this has given women on here a place to share their stories. I myself didn't share it with anyone other than the father and on Tattle. So although Sarah herself hasn't helped me...Reading your stories has allowed me to process my own experience which I tried to pretend never happened

• Heart

smurfy92

I’m so ANGRY I was just on tik tok she has posted a video she clearly took while in hospital having a miscarriage of Keith rubbing her stomach. Correct me please I’m wrong I don’t have kids myself so I couldn’t be wrong. But who when going through a very hard/up setting time would so ok I’m going to take my phone out now make a video of you rubbing my tummy that I will use later to make a tik tok and show to strangers? Like I just don’t get it I’m sure at an upsetting time surely privacy is what people like and for the world to leave them alone? Not making videos?

It’s almost like she is putting on a show or something?

• Wow

Louber

Chatty Member
Looking at this as a midwife ;
The girl isn’t well in the head
The whole of cork are LAUGHING at her carry on , she should be mortified !
She wants privacy to grieve 🙄 give us a break u attention seeking loser !!!!!
You are going to be HATED even more now - your disrespect to women who actually do “ give birth” to their perfect full term babies born sleeping is absolutely disgusting Sarah . The whole of the CUMH are talking about your carry on - horrified we are 🙄🤦‍♀️😡
Stop this nonsense now Sarah . You have miscarried which happens thousands of women every single day . Yes it’s traumatic but does not come even a tiny bit close to going through 48 hour labour to deliver a dead perfect looking baby .
You make me sick 😷
Fellow midwife here, couldn't agree more 🙌 she is so bloody unhinged!! I can only imagine the convos in CUMH about this absolute wagon.... she's very disturbed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Jellybb

VIP Member
I do think when Sarah got pregnant she believed it was going to lead to a whole new page of ivf/baby etc. Now that it hasn't happened she has to play a different card so this is probably only the beginning of all this new content.
I think she should delete all social media and get a job. As much as I love watching her car crash life… there is a child involved and she is fucking psychotic and needs serious therapy.

• Heart
  • Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hi Sarah, thanks for reading along.
Lots to learn - but for a start please put Luke in a car seat unless you want another loss.

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Imagine in years to come , her chatting to Luke about his sibling that didn’t survive & she could turn around & say actually Luke hold up cos I probably have the naked photo of you sleeping clutching a teddy to remind you of that sibling saved to my highlights. That one that I posted to 50.4K followers which quite possibly included a few paedophiles from around the world but oh we laughed Luke didn’t we? We did. Teeth laughed too Luke , do you remember him Luke??

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m actually in floods since her post, she needs to take some responsibility and put a trigger warning. I’ve unfollowed her I just can’t deal with her anymore

• Heart
  • Sad

linlou37

I'm sorry WHAT?! Luke says his teddy smells like the baby???? She definitely got that idea from feileacain or somewhere. I can only go from my experience and what I remember but the midwives would suggest to put a teddy/blanket/clothes in with baby so you'll always have the smell to remember. She's beyond damaging at this stage. My heart goes out to Luke, I hope other family members are there to emotionally support him

• Wow
  • Angry

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
While she was in the hospital she was literally creating content to drip feed while she requests privacy to grieve.

I don't understand people taking videos like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 34

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Another day, another vile insensitive post from the ugly cretin. I'm not sure how she reckons she has changed over the past 2 weeks, she's still coming across as the same tone deaf, self-centered, ignorant, attention seeking, narcissistic cunt that she always was 🤷‍♀️

She's also basically telling her "supporters" that she doesn't give two figs about their support either.

Carry on as you are Sar we expect nothing more from you, you are incapable of becoming a decent caring human being, it's not in your DNA

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

irishbiddy

What a horrible bitch! She’s basically saying she doesn’t give a shit about other peoples losses and it’s really only all about her, how she’s the only one in the world 😡 to suffer a loss ! She makes me so livid ! If you’ve suffered your own heartbreaking loss she doesn’t even care enough to put a trigger warning on her posts , she’s a gowl! I too have suffered a loss at 19weeks but my baby’s heart stopped beating at 15 weeks obviously without me knowing ❤‍🩹 I just can’t put into words how mad this woman makes me feel she is the most self absorbed person I’ve ever in whole life have known !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Does anyone else get the impression that behind the scenes she is an absolute nightmare? I would say everyone is on egg shells around her and I would say their is full on wailing, throwing herself on the floor , full on emotional manipulation 24 hrs a day. She strikes me as very dramatic / attention seeking and unable to really deal with anything.

I get the grieving and being upset etc and I have sympathy for her but if I was in her shoes I would take a break from social media and look at speaking to a professional. The last thing I would want is constant reminders of what had happened everywhere or following pages related to miscarriage and pregnancy loss as I would feel like it would pull me down further 🤷🏻‍♀️

Behind the scenes shes a nightmare?

I'd have said in front of the scenes she's a nightmare! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Thebish

That tic Tok is ridiculous attention seeking at its finest . Poor Luke he was playing with na parshig now it’s the barrs he used to be called Buckley now he’s Burke but was a big brother to baby o Connor I’d say he doesn’t no his own name at this stage

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Leave the petty shit behind & she only ranting yesterday about followers 😂😂😂😂😂 she is acting like she lost a living breathing child who lived in her house for years. I’m not taking away from MC so don’t attack me but I hope ye know what I mean.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
I have no words for this woman. This is an absolute disgrace. A law needs to be passed about these cretins using their kids without consent. It’s beyond disgusting 🤢

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’ve sympathy for any woman that loses a baby at any stage of a pregnancy, however, Sarah is an attention seeking cunt. I know some of us here think the ex is a waster for not doing more to see his son but I am now starting to think is it a case of You can’t argue with crazy 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 32