Sarah Burke #46 I’d say it’s not the first time that Keet was up for only 33 seconds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen so much of someone’s child, the over sharing of luke is way too much, she needs to reign it in.

It’s always been too much granted, but jus seems more excessive than ever?
She’s proving to the trolls that she is the best mommy ever. Luke is one lucky boy

LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Can she deduct money expenses for the new phone and car etc from revenue as a self employed entrpenure extraordinaire

• Angry
Reactions: 10
A Christmas decoration saying last Christmas as an only child 🤔 but Luke isn’t an only child Sarah 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I thought she was saying she wasn't going to come on boasting about all she is buying as she knows people are struggling but instead it was to not keep saying how tired she is 🙈 Keeeeet call the dawg, poor ducker living with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She could do with getting herself valeted not the car. Although there would no one take on that big of a job. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the duck is a manage?
It's a savings thing. Mainly just wans do it.

Did I read right that her son has his own YouTube channel?? What the duck!?

Edit: and that company "do plans to".......they do plans to what??? 😂🤦‍♀️

Saaaaayyyyyra needs serious professional help (I'm being nice here) the lifestyle and spending is not normal either is the obsessive behaviour. She is neither content or happy in life, her life is very materialistic.

Reactions: 7
The dirt of her coming on to flog tit. How cns companies associate with her, and what kind of followers relate to her. Fellow skanks no doubt.
20220930_185840.jpg
20220930_185815.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That company are gonna get a msg off me re last Christmas as an only child. What a shower of idiots to pick Sarah !!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
IM LITERALLY FLABBERGASTED!!!!! "LAST CHRISTMAS AS AN ONLY CHILD" HE ALREADY HAS A SISTER SARAH!!!! I knew she would start this tit, Brians daughter dosnt count in Sarahs world, only her child is seemingly Lukes "proper" sibling duck OF YOU HORRIBLE C#NT🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
It's a savings thing. Mainly just wans do it.

Did I read right that her son has his own YouTube channel?? What the duck!?

Edit: and that company "do plans to".......they do plans to what??? 😂🤦‍♀️
He fukn does 🤣🤣
5251EE90-B337-4D4A-A702-BC4595E001D0.png
5251EE90-B337-4D4A-A702-BC4595E001D0.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.