Sarah Burke #46 I’d say it’s not the first time that Keet was up for only 33 seconds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is the same type of insult as using ret**ded or cabbage, she is insinuating she has a mental handicap and low intelligence :mad: shame on you Sarah, not nice to use the word simple in that context
im blocked but can someone please report that stupid bleep to insta, stupid uneducated bleeping wannabe🤬

im blocked but can someone please report that stupid bleep to insta, stupid uneducated bleeping wannabe🤬
I mean for that offensive use of wording

Reactions: 3
I have never seen so much of someone’s child, the over sharing of luke is way too much, she needs to reign it in.

It’s always been too much granted, but jus seems more excessive than ever?

Reactions: 7
your man definitely llaughing.. 2 hours to clean and already clean car... she's something else

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OK so I'm home from working 8hrs in my full time job and I'd 8 bleeping pages to read about this one!!!

Firstly if car is on hp or pcp it's in her sole name teet wasnt around to sign any paperwork, going by past stories he won't contribute a cent to it. He has his own so why would he... if its pcp the big pig will get a shock when the lump sum falls due...... I would put it past her to use ciaras I'd and details as similar looking

I collected my parents from airport recently and went over the time allowed and it cost me €5 I was like a dog over it, to sit there and say only a €10 is pure ignorant, you're also blocking a space someone else could use as they're in short supply, she really does think of noone but herself....

I really and truly have the mads over her and I will be contacting revenue, enough is enough

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have never seen so much of someone’s child, the over sharing of luke is way too much, she needs to reign it in.

It’s always been too much granted, but jus seems more excessive than ever?
Very bad really, using the poor child for content !!!

Reactions: 3
So she’s “self employed” meaning her tax for 2021 plus preliminary tax for 2022 is due to be paid to revenue by October 31st mid November latest. And in the month prior to this she has bought a new iPhone, holiday to Lanzarote, new car and worked about 12hrs total. duck me I want her job

What in the 90s synthetic extensions is this?
Wtf is that glue?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.