Sarah Burke #46 I’d say it’s not the first time that Keet was up for only 33 seconds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a Canadian woman with something like 4/5 daughters who always comes up in my for you page, she recently announced she was pregnant, it was wanted, and was very happy about it, a few weeks in to the pregnancy she ended up having to have a termination as she felt that she wouldn’t survive the pregnancy due to hyperemesis, and she hadn’t been out of bed in weeks
Id believe it. I mentioned a termination to the midwife and burst into tears at one of my appointments because I was so weak&sick. This was 2/3 months in but abortion wasn’t in Ireland. I have other kids I couldn’t mind and was working full time. I booked it a few times in London but was too sick to travel each time. Dont get me wrong my child was very much wanted but I was so unwell & nothing helped it was hard to cope. Such a rotten thing to experience when pregnancy is such a blessing

And she didn't even spell it correctly - what a dope!
I thought the same 😂she surely googled it so she can tell us all the symptoms yet got the spelling wrong oh burp 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Asking for snack suggestions and she in hospital with hyperemesis lol. Like asking for a vodka recommendation and you in rehab.

She was robbed with that stinking dress...you could get the likes of it on Shein for 7.50!!!
It's just like an oversized sweater jumper...I thought she was gonna get a nice going out dress for hitting 50k...All that Oh Molly stuff you could get on Shein for a third of the price ..
Did you see the comment about the green blazer - I nearly fell off my chair from laughing!

It's never lost its shape etc........
That's cause its like a straight jacket on ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just when you think it can’t get any worse she goes and blows it out of the water. Drooling over burgers one minute and the next she’s on a drip. Jesus take the wheel. As I said before Winter is coming and it will be a long one in the burps household.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah she's "sick" now because the bigot is off on a stag and she knows he would ride anyone,she'll be grand for the weekend away no doubt,what a sad witch and the thing is once magnum arrives she will have all the ailments for the child to keep him from going on the piss without her,like seriously he had a floppy willy coz she wouldn't be able to turn on the fckn telly🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not being a witch but has she even her LCert?
This poor misfortune can't even spell vomiting properly. Has anyone googled Hyperemesis to see what is on the list of symptoms?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🏃‍♀️ running running 🏃🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Wonder will the illness allow her the break away for Wexford … she’s also using this pregnancy sickness to try gain followers because she’s mad to get to 50k. She said lately she couldn’t look at, think about or touch chicken. Watch the reel on her buttermilk chicken, there ain’t nothing wrong with her & chicken
after seeing her stories about “confirmed hyperemesis“ all I could think about is your poor sister. Unable to even speak on the phone cos she’d be sick andthen there’s this fuckwit… I’ve. Ot had it but from stories on hear it sounds horrendous, this one talking about food, licking buttermilk chicken plate 🤢 no more has hyperemesis than the man on the moon. Or is their grades of hyperemesis And she is borderline and just jumps on the “I’ve hyperemesis“? Also surely it’s something you’d nearly have from the get go and if unlucky, you’d have it the whole way through?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah she's "sick" now because the bigot is off on a stag and she knows he would ride anyone,she'll be grand for the weekend away no doubt,what a sad witch and the thing is once magnum arrives she will have all the ailments for the child to keep him from going on the piss without her,like seriously he had a floppy willy coz she wouldn't be able to turn on the fckn telly🤪
Where is the stag on?

So diagnosed with hypermeresis today but given cariban 3 days ago 🤥
this bleep knows no one will correct her cos of patient confidentialit, but if you, your mom or bil was walking past and could ear wig, then that would be great 😏🤪

• Haha
Unless they have peddles bigot won't be getting the ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah sure she wants a list of food to eat. From what I heard here no one can keep anything down when they have this condition 🤣
I couldn’t believe it that she had a box up asking what food with hyperemesis… burps you obviously didn’t google hyperemesis enough

• Haha
Food food food food food.That's all I ever hear when I click on her stories. I've never heard anyone on my life think about and talk about food so much.
20221007_165916.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.