Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sarah my lovely 29 year old sister is current In CUMH. After 3 years of IVF she’s 13 weeks with a miracle however she is bleeding non stop with an ACTUAL haematoma, not a googled one. She’s also on prescription cariban & getting injections for nausea, she can’t sit up in the bed. I just helped her husband to pack another bag of fresh things for her as he heads in to see her because she couldn’t lift her head off the pillow to talk to him on the phone & she hasn’t the energy text me back. She’s still so grateful to be pregnant though she won’t moan. We just need her to be ok & baby too. You already made a mockery of the fertility population, leave the genuinely pregnant & sick people alone now.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
THREAD suggestion: " think Sarah lied about needing IVF or Insemination, but better be careful or she will have me up for defamation " 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary,

Sayrah here. Just coming on there now to say I'm egghausded but so happy that my boy Keet , boys Keet and Liam Luke are back.💙

I went and collected them from the airport cos I had a huge suprise for them , and not just how wide my flat arse has gotten , but a new jeep, beep, beep bitches 🚙 Keet took one look at it and said " I'm driving it home and whenever I want to after that and I'm not paying a penny towards it . It's in your name so you pay , baby girl" but not in a nasty way ❤

They had such a good time , the boys, on their lads holiday. I rang Keet multiple times a day just to wreck his head with stupid questions that I could have just googled the answer to , like how many syns in a lasagna, how many inches is too far for your breasts to be hanging from the breat bone, am I an insufferable cunt . It was just I could hear his voice (remind him to not to be looking at any savage asses and that I am going to be the mother of his first born child) and just be ❤❤❤ oh yeah and to check on my child Leo Luke

I got a personalised Christmas bauble for Leon Luke that said " last Christmas as an only child" I know he has a sister but she doesn't count in my eyes and only the children I have will be Luke's siblings . We have built such a strong family unit , just us three and no one , no one is going to ruin it for me , us 😡❤

Chat soon xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 60

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So now it’s defamation of character to say that Luke is not an only child? It’s my absolute favourite thing in the world when people with a low IQ go all legal and start bashing out the jargon without having a clue what they’re saying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Why is a car (second hand or otherwise) having a valet? I would have though ALL cars coming out of an authorised dealer would be of showroom standard when being handed the keys. Strange one.

Reactions: 53

Bobs86

VIP Member
In fairness, that rant was the longest she’s gone without talking about food!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Goodnight my fellow trollz...

Just want to say thanks to everyone here who without fail , make me burst out laughing... even on the days I don't want to fuckin laugh ..🤣

Laughter won't solve all the problems... but it can give your body and head a brief break from the poxyness of life .

So many witty and lovely people in here...

Night 💛💛

And just to keep it on subject...

Sarah, you are the biggest poxbottle I've ever set my eyes on 🥳🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Well I had over 8 pages to catch up on so I've handed in my notice in work so I won't let that happen again..🙏

OK here we go..need to get a few things off my chest ..

Firstly it's very telling how she said Keet was weak about the jeep. Then luke an after thought 🖕

She's like someone off my 600 pound life TV show sittin on that bed surrounded by stuff shouting at keet to move the dog... Move it yourself you lazy bollix.

Halloween pjs. Toy show pjs . Xmas matching pjs. Only fucking child pjs. Personalised pjs... the price of them jesus christ .. and she's not materialistic lads remember 🙄

Thought chicken made her 🤢🤢🤢 but yet nearly orgasming on herself chatting about marinating her poxy buttermilk chicken 🐔

Who are these pricks asking about the smoody bowls 🤔🖕

Annnnnnndddd breathe..

Namaste 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
So ya it's hyperemesis...must get more organised with me food.

Said no woman with hyperemesis ever.......

• Haha
Reactions: 48

xxlimgirlxx

A Christmas decoration saying last Christmas as an only child 🤔 but Luke isn’t an only child Sarah 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Graywalls

VIP Member
Seriously, any mother who feels inadequate looking at her stories, needs to realise that she actually has nothing and everything she appears to have is an illusion.
Her home is rented through HAP, she is very sensitive about this which is why she lies about having bought it
She had to buy the new 'jeep' behind the Bigots back on finance because he will not commit to her overspending while he is trying to buy a house independently of her ( if she does not believe this then ask his mother about the house he has been talking about?)
She does not seem to be interested in her son's future, all of her shite talk with alpha wealth is about buying the house she rents with government assistance and neither of those idiots are tapping into the fact that loving parents might actually seem to want to provide for their children.
Sarah has been bailed out at least twice before, like her eating, spending is an excess with her, but she needs to realise that Keith will walk away without a backward glance, in his new home he bought while saving money living with Sar, who bought him a new phone and newish jeep.

The usual suspects, feel free to pick this apart and make the same jokes😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Keith’s out for a few pints so Sarah has to find a way to get him home… oh yeah pretend to be very sick all evening 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46