Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I must go and pack for Keith’

what kind of a numpty is this man!
Who is gonna order his chicken nuggies for him?! My heart bleeds for him 😂 when my hernia is acting up I can’t stomach anything but either a few spoons or sorbet or a cool pop - no other food especially spicy or oil high in fat foods and drinking fizzies would make ye sign your own death warrant, my mam is same with gallstones….she’s soooo full of shite 😂😂😂 why do people make up illnesses? Like I’ve a fair amount wrong with my and I annoy myself even thinking in my head “I’m sick I’m in pain” never mind vocalising it to 47k people 😂😂 she’s defo the type to fake fainting with the hand on the head, calling a major drama while they’re away, she’ll “pass out” in a public place but none of them will fly home 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she going to play that song throughout her pregnancy playing high for all to hear
Maybe a bit of a stretch, buuuuuut I reckon she put the song on deliberately so she could shed a few crocodile tears!

Really sick ?
%0 beer, pizza, beef chilli wraps, smoothie bowls, burgers, lucozade zero
But she’s gone off her food, pull the other one Burps, there’s bells on!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s falling away to nothing the poor thing you can see she’s off her food x

also my guide dog Marley says good morning tattlers x

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She can’t keep up with the lies she’s telling. Not everyone’s ivf journey is the same, but here was very smooth compared to mine and a lot of others who choose to share it. Her and turkey teeth having no alone time pull the other one Sarah. What about the night in s cork hotel and Luke’s holidays with the stepped up family.

Reactions: 12
If this wan uses the word consumed one more time I'm going drive to Cork and hit her over the head with stupid blender she is trying to push 😡

Sayraaah you were not consumed by anything. You wouldnt know going though a tough time unless someone spelled it out in your burrido bowl. You are following other ivf accounts so you can mimic how they act cos your no so silent journey looked piss easy in comparison to other ivf stories.

Consumed the only way you should use consumed in a sentence is when talking about all the tit food you 'consume' hourly

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No what’s getting me is how in gods name can she afford all this on a part time job??
ivf 7-10k€
New phone 1500€
Holiday 1600€
Spending money ??€1000
Birthday party ??€300
New tv for Luke?? €300
New car possibly? And already been on two holidays this year …..

Me and my partner both work full time pay rent and have a child each and couldn’t even dream of going on a holiday let alone three in one year?
i just can’t fathom it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Its me and you who work pay for it, guessing she pays 20e for her house a week hap pays the rest, 100e she gets off brian, lone parent is 200e, bettys carers 200e, 200e from slimming world, 1000/2000e for every collab

Reactions: 7
She’s saying she’s really sick because she more than likely Google’s signs you are having a girl 🙄🙄🙄
I was sick every day from week 7-19 and then again from 26-baby being born…. I’m currently trying to rock my baby boy to sleep! She shouldn’t build her hopes up that it’s going to be a girl based on that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was sick every day from week 7-19 and then again from 26-baby being born…. I’m currently trying to rock my baby boy to sleep! She shouldn’t build her hopes up that it’s going to be a girl based on that
She is defo hinting for followers to dm her the old wives theorys that she is having a girl! She was going on about getting the breakouts and all this tit 🤣🤣 they say that you get extra emotional, breakouts and bad sickness when you are expecting a girl due to the extra hormones with the female 🙄 pure old wives bollox but I bet she is basing it all on that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s no more sick bright as button in the car, I remember the smell of toast use to have me with my head down the toilet. Theirs no way I’d have been able to stomach a lucozade like she’s able too. And does she not know it’s totally normal to be very emotional when pregnant if it’s a boy or a girl, she’s as daft as a brush.

Reactions: 7
Ha ha Burps! Thanks for playing the miserable Isle of Hope song for us again. Can we put in requests for particular songs to be played in the background or will that song be the soundtrack for the next 9 months?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha ha Burps! Thanks for playing the miserable Isle of Hope song for us again. Can we put in requests for particular songs to be played in the background or will that song be the soundtrack for the next 9 months?
Any songs out there about child negligence/munchausens?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m actually roaring laughing, on her story she’s advertising the SW classes with a ‘14 weeks to Christmas’. You’ve been eating like a hungry hippo since last Christmas ya mammal

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.