Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes knows that IVF is a big draw for engagement on IG... she jibbed it more or less as they went along because she was being called out for her lies and bullshit (90 cysts, Therapie in Dublin versus private clinic in Cork etc). Sure yer man had to come on and do a live because of the backlash after her little promo video.... She didn't talk her followers through her any of her appointments or procedures in real time because she was full of tit and couldnt face actual real questions.... all the while 'recording in the background'... the only thing she shared was all the service stations on the M8...
Now she's pregnant, she's determined to get that IVF engagement with her question boxes and hyper stories... she wants the sympathy and engagement she set out for at the start but now she has the confidence she didn't have when she was faking symptoms and lying through her hole all along....
No Sarah, YOUR IVF journey wasn't so hard... 1. you already have a beautiful boy unlike most infertile couples who set out for IVF
2. you have had more holidays in the last year then most have had in 5, you can afford 1k phone to buy your man's affection so no problems affording your IVF unlike most
3. Your pregnant on your first attempt unlike most

Drop it, no one feels sorry for you... only you..

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Poor keets crown jewels are the talk of the northside. In fairness the way Sarah inhales food and shows off her licked plate and burps and belches would turn most mickeys soft.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Remember the last time they were on holidays...some upmarket place! And Keith was trying to order a plain chicken roll and the restaurant couldn't understand what he wanted. Ah I think about that from time to time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Recap: Sarah is still faking fertility problems, every now & again she will remember it should be a struggle & try to squeeze out a tear when we all know it was as made up as the PCOS, ENDOMETRIOSIS & all the other conditions this loony pretends to have. Bigot is taking Luke to Lanzarote which just blows my mind it’s so inappropriate. Brian is still a deadbeat. Sarah is wearing size XL but could be wearing a medium
Correction..... Sarah is wearing XXL but could be wearing a medium😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn't read my messages, because if she did she'd be getting one tonight and not a congrats one either, she's an inconsiderate self-centered witch who in my opinion is rubbing woman faces who are struggling with IVF, not going to lie I was raging when she announced she was pregnant raging for the women who are longing for a baby for years, living each month with hope and nothing and this horrible bleep of a human one try and it happens. And for it to be not wanted for the instinct of a mother but to rub her ex's nose in it. She doesn't want the child she has she takes her rage out through him for her ex. Life is funny as they said the bigger a bastard you are the better you'll get on.

Reactions: 29
She doesn't read my messages, because if she did she'd be getting one tonight and not a congrats one either, she's an inconsiderate self-centered witch who in my opinion is rubbing woman faces who are struggling with IVF, not going to lie I was raging when she announced she was pregnant raging for the women who are longing for a baby for years, living each month with hope and nothing and this horrible bleep of a human one try and it happens. And for it to be not wanted for the instinct of a mother but to rub her ex's nose in it. She doesn't want the child she has she takes her rage out through him for her ex. Life is funny as they said the bigger a bastard you are the better you'll get on.
Aint that the truth 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Recap: Sarah is still faking fertility problems, every now & again she will remember it should be a struggle & try to squeeze out a tear when we all know it was as made up as the PCOS, ENDOMETRIOSIS & all the other conditions this loony pretends to have. Bigot is taking Luke to Lanzarote which just blows my mind it’s so inappropriate. Brian is still a deadbeat. Sarah is wearing size XL but could be wearing a medium
Very inappropriate really even if Sarah's family are there , She's a pathological liar !!!! Shameful woman

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s saying she’s really sick because she more than likely Google’s signs you are having a girl 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's unbearable, incentive attention seeker, she only cares about herself who had an easy IVF journey faked her way thru it, give the woman an Oscar really, it's like sticking two fingers up to the women who have genuine struggles & heartache 😏 she's certainly not mother material the way she treats poor little Luke, it's disgraceful she should be ashamed of herself. Why the universe even blessed her with a so called ivf baby it's crazy, 😱 I really hope she gets her karma one day !!! No better woman deserves it !!!!

Reactions: 21
Is she going to play that song throughout her pregnancy playing high for all to hear

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She’s saying she’s really sick because she more than likely Google’s signs you are having a girl 🙄🙄🙄
I actually cant cope with this stupid b☆tch, if she had sickness she would know about it, no way would she look so fresh at this hour, there isnt a hope she would want or could eat, i lived on tuc for 24 weeks and a banana a day for the rest 9 mths, and it would be nearly lunch time before i could even take a bite, yes my baby was a girl, well so they say its worse on girls, not sure really if its true, next she be telling us its sweet food she craves, oop i just gave her a new symptom, shes a drama queen shes 100% no even having sickness, poor keith will never have a day peace again, anything for a bit of drama. Oh and the song on in the car give us a break sarah pls

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.