Sarah Burke #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke go over and sit on Keith's lap then I'll take a video like the whole thing wasn't staged 🙈😂😂
Mortified for her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she for real? She has such an immature attitude to relationships. Things are going to come to a head when Malcolm arrives. She will be jealous when bigot loves the child more than her

Reactions: 7
I actually thought she was being careful of flying and kinda respected her for that but no going on holidays in three weeks .....you actual bleeping twit!!!
Whaaaaat? Where the duck to? Taking Luke out again?

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that is all I can do at Saaaaayyyyyyra Burps last lot of attention seeking dramatic stories. She is one narcissistic person. Not such an exciting journey is it now Saaaaayyyyra you gowl. Your day will come and karma will bite you big time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She wouldn’t know a struggle if it grew back tits and baby teeth and shoved an extra Hex B burrito bowl in her ignoramus face. She doesn’t know she was born. Her IVF “journey” couldn’t have gone smoother. Saying anything else is an insult to the couples who struggle to conceive for years and then struggle with IVF for years. She is DELUDED. I cannot stand attention seekers. She is a bleeping moron

• Heart
Reactions: 41
is she for f**king real with that last story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from the number of stories I have read here that my heart goes out to from women who have had a rough road with concieving, IVF, and loss. She is so self-centered! every time I think she can't say something worse she proves me wrong. Sarah cope the f**k on and rise out of it you didn't have a rough time. start listening to other peoples stories and then you will know what a hard time is you thick B*t*h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Angry birds that’s all I see when I see her brows. The red tinge to the skin baffles me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Serious question, why do people like Sarah always get their happy ending!!! She can't stand the child she has but is putting all her effort into having a baby with another man...

While I absolutely worship the ground my 3 babies walk on, I'd do anything for them, I'm hardly ever without them and I'm facing into my second miscarriage this year that started yesterday, it's just not bleeping fair 😢🤬
She got her happy ending because she likely didn’t have fertility issues in the first place. Please don’t let her make you feel bad, her “journey” is not in any way comparable to anyone undergoing IVF.
Her life is the same. If it was in any way perfect she wouldn’t need to post so much. I’ve a group of girls I’m still friends with on instagram from secondary and we’re all mid 30s and it’s the ones who post the cringey perfect life shite that have the most problems..debt, marriage issues, custody battles. It’s a sad life, it’s obvious she’s desperate to play happy families now and why her posting is overkill.
Don’t mind her, I do hope you get your happy ending ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The brows and the flipping brow lift from the botox are horrendous.
How dare she think their IVF experience was hard.
What a deluded cow.
Sure she didn’t need IVF in the first place and that Keith fella is rotten

Reactions: 9
She's just sat there feeling sorry for herself because she can't go on hols with Keith necking pints all round her for a week. Saying that she can't remember when they went out for dinner last? They were out last week. Then a weekend planned away for the 2 of them minus poor little Luke. That whole emotional rant was 1 million percent about Luke getting in the way and worse the fact that the poor wee chap is sitting listening to her. All she was aiming for was to get pregnant and she succeeded. Her ringing Keith crying to come home. His head will be absolutely tormented by the time she gives birth and he'll be one of them men that takes the long route home from work and sits in the driveway to avoid going inside to that fat lazy self absorbed needy mess.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Please close this, new thread created I just need to post the link to the new one!

Reactions: 4
Anyone reckon there was no infertility issues on her end.its seem way to easy and she was in. no rush wanted to get Nyc out of the way first too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.