Sarah Burke #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before the old thread gets closed. Searched and actually @Beans.means.. was the highest i could see

Mod edit you can't have swear words in titles, even if it's censored. The title didn't really say anything other can calling her a lying c word. Is there a proper one to use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 13
Just catching up now.
I've no idea about ivf and infertility,
I had my babies in the 90s so old enough to be most of your mothers but I just want to say to all of you struggling and going through ivf, I'm in awe of you all reading your stories and wish you all the best.

As for Her, she's one lying manipulative witch and isn't right in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I found her news very hard. And that’s off the back of being away last week & meeting a surrogate and having a plan. We battled so hard with the decision for me to just not carry another baby. It didn’t make me feel less of a woman but the colostomy bag and hysterectomy did. And we have no guarantee and attempt will work with the surrogate either but what I will say is that we will tell the truth the whole way through it whether it’s easy or hard. My best friends messaged me last night about Sarah cos I had said if she gets pregnant it’s a mockery to everyone struggling. Making therapie look like a miracle clinic then aswell. It’s an absolute joke & I am thinking of everyone who has been hurt x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
12 years trying multiple rounds of ivf and heartbreak. Never been pregnant and slowly coming to terms with the fact I never will and this one does 1 round and gets pregnant first try. I never want to see any couple struggle but this one hasn't, its like shes decided I want a baby it wasn't happening quick enough so I'll trys ivf and it happens first time. Both eat tit food he smokes and drinks constantly. I'm sorry for the rant but not even a trigger warning knowing shes a following of women who are really struggling. Had to unfollow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
It would make you think there was nothing wrong with her all along all faked for attention & she got away with it now with the miracle baby after 5 minutes you wouldn't wish anything bad on someone been pregnant & it should be a happy occasion , she shared the news very early I hope nothing goes wrong, We all know what an attention seeker she is she's been drip feeding for weeks this silent journey, Some people do have continued luck but she will get her Karma someday for been a horrible , nasty woman & that bigot, homophobic, fat shaming ignorant rude creep Keith we have all seen enough over time !!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
It would make you think there was nothing wrong with her all along all faked for attention & she got away with it now with the miracle baby after 5 minutes you wouldn't wish anything bad on someone been pregnant & it should be a happy occasion , she shared the news very early I hope nothing goes wrong, We all know what an attention seeker she is she's been drip feeding for weeks this silent journey, Some people do have continued luck but she will get her Karma someday for been a horrible , nasty woman & that bigot, homophobic, fat shaming ignorant rude creep Keith we have all seen enough over time !!!!
Absolutely I think it’s so early to share and really hope all goes well for her.

However no trigger warning and then mentioning oh I should probably put up a trigger warning and will going forward, she is 100% aware and is completely tone deaf. Has sarah never heard of the ‘edit’ button. She is evil but I wish her all the best

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well its very obvious to me now that all along Keith couldn't get it up... once he put it in a cup BANG shes preggo.... so it wasn't secondary infertility at all, but a case of limp dick.... now apologies for being crude....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Absolutely I think it’s so early to share and really hope all goes well for her.

However no trigger warning and then mentioning oh I should probably put up a trigger warning and wi going forward, she is 100% aware and is completely tone deaf. Has sarah never heard of the ‘edit’ button. She is evil but I wish her all the best
Like the thread title she's an inconsiderate c**t 😜 but you'd only expect it from her really.

Reactions: 4
Well its very obvious to me now that all along Keith couldn't get it up... once he put it in a cup BANG shes preggo.... so it wasn't secondary infertility at all, but a case of limp dick.... now apologies for being crude....
To be fair if I was sharing a bed with him every night I’d be delighted if he couldn’t get it up 🤢🤢🤢

Therapie’s positive stats will shoot through the roof now, getting someone pregnant first go….when that person likely had no significant fertility issues to start with. They must be thrilled with themselves - and now people who are really in the trenches with infertility will see that Therapie made it happen for this parasite first time round and their profits will soar. The ethics of it all are more than a bit ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
To be fair if I was sharing a bed with him every night I’d be delighted if he couldn’t get it up 🤢🤢🤢

Therapie’s positive stats will shoot through the roof now, getting someone pregnant first go….when that person likely had no significant fertility issues to start with. They must be thrilled with themselves - and now people who are really in the trenches with infertility will see that Therapie made it happen for this parasite first time round and their profits will soar. The ethics of it all are more than a bit ick.
She has made a total mockery with her silent journey she lied her way thru it,

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's a scabby good for nothing bleep. She had no issues apart from that blonde horse face she's riding had slowed his swimmers down from chain smoking. Her and Therapie are a mockery to us that have struggled for years. Also that video was bizarre. And the babygros inside the circle of used meds what the hell. Sarah should've invested her welfare money in psychiatric treatment as the fat dirty bleep isnt well in the head

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Should those syringes not have been safely in a sharps container ? That girl is not right upstairs. She thrives on attention and drama. The sad thing about it all is Luke is going to be pushed further and further away, he will be reared by stepped up relatives. Feeling sorry for Magnum already. The whole situation is pitiful.

Reactions: 39
Should those syringes not have been safely in a sharps container ? That girl is not right upstairs. She thrives on attention and drama. The sad thing about it all is Luke is going to be pushed further and further away, he will be reared by stepped up relatives. Feeling sorry for Magnum already. The whole situation is pitiful.
From an infection control/safety point of view yes they should have been stored in sharps bin but this bell end needed pics for the gram/attention grabbing photo so hasn’t been storing them correctly 🙄 god forbid she had young kids or her son got hold of them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 32
My first thread title for this gowlbag 🤣 as someone who actually has secondary infertility she actually made me feel sick with her video. Her poor child if this pregnancy doesn't work out. He's confused enough as it is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thinking of all Yee ladies who are struggling with IVF our have given up so sorry 😔 I hope someday Yee will all be blessed with babies 🙌 🌈 , her pregnancy news must be hard to digest at the moment, What ever else she will share it will be triggering too because she's an incentive & inconsiderate woman don't let her break ye 🫣 Hope everyone has a nice wknd 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh nooooo, two of my friends liked her cringe video 🙈

Also best thread title ever, straight and to the point!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s already 1 stone and 4 pounds 4-5 stone overweight. This will add another 3-4 stone. We all know Piggot doesn’t like fat girls so when she’s 7-9 stone over weight post Keithina/KeithJNR he will be nowhere to be seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How will she find being off the booze for so long,I bet when they baby is born she will have some drinks 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.