Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cretin

New member but really long follower of all threads on this absolute cretin she's infuriated me ...I'm 9 weeks pregnant n have a chromosome disorder that means I can't carry a healthy boy pregnancy n if boy pregnancy wud have to terminate....need bloods done very early to determine wether or not its male r female..I went for a scan this morning while waiting on bloods n found no heartbeat n have to have a dnc on monday...this yolk telling the world wen she pisses on the stick....I'm so angry dat she's making a mockery of ivf r people struggling to conceive a healthy pregnancy...sick then think of pizza r u for fuckin real u absolute fuckin prick...then tell ur nearly 6 year old ....wot if something goes wrong wot will u do then...oh yeah milk it for insta u absolute fuckin prick...u know nothing about havin to make hard decisions n I hope u big backed whale dat u never ever have to make that decision ...I'm so sorry for ranting its just no one in my family r friends know n I know I won t b judged here

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100

brandambassador

VIP Member
I have some new bio suggestions for her

👑Alter Jiltee (March 2020)💍
⭐ Bride to (not yet) be 2029 💞🙏🏼
💛Heifer 🐄🐮
💫 CEO of Before🔛After🔛Before🔛Pics
🥓 95% Carnivore 💫
👸 Smoothie 🥣 Princess
🏖🏝🏜 Wanderlust €1 Pint QWEEN
👶 Absent Mother
👩‍❤️‍👨 Suffocating, Smothering Girlfriend 💞💫⭐
⭐ Big Back in the crusty sheets sack 🛌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Puffin

VIP Member
In honour of what's going to be the longest gestational period for a human ever , a diary entry

Dear diary ,

Sayrahh here. Diary, I have some great news to share . Magnum is out of the freezer and in my belly and I'm officially 6 days, 36 mins and 52 secs pregnant . I'm delided. Myself and Keet are over the moon. Well Keet was when he got over the absolute shock that it had worked and I was up the duff.We are now going to be stuck together forever and ever and I get to love him forever and ever ❤. Sarah and and Brian Keet and our baby 👶I wasn't shocked though cos I always new his beyond perfect sperm would do the job .❤❤❤

We announced it to both families with a babygro, lent to me by Shannon, and a box full of used pregnancy tests. Nothing says sharing exciting news like a box full of pissy sticks . All our family members were delided, like absolutely delided. Majella Keets mom was inconsolable and couldn't stop crying. All happy tears (I think) . Luke is soo exided cos he finally gets to be a big brother . (Even though he already has a sister but that doesn't count)

I'm soooo tired . Like I'm literally egghausted cos I feel sick all the time. I'm eating nothing but shit like cornflakes but I'm being good in the evenings and only having 4 take aways, for me , baby and some of my other personalities, like Jean the counsellor.I sent a text there now to Keet this morning saying I was after vomiting so much bile but I'd love a pizza slice. He told me cop the fuck on and re read what I just wrote but not in a nasty way.❤❤

Gotta go diary

Chat soon xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
No stop, that brand new iPhone only came out it was prerealesed last week and sold out on the site in under a minute - partner is a big tech head and was lucky enough to get one. We’re paying this cunts rent with our fucking taxes and she’s dropping MINIMUM €1,339 on a phone?! No fucking stop that! So sick and bleeding she could hockey the apple website out of it 😂 sure jan other things should have taken priority

I know it’s a petty thing to jump on considering all the horrific shit she does but I’m reporting her now. I’ve had it. Waiting for payday to put tyres on my 13 year old car and I work full time, paying a mortgage etc and this cunts dropping nearly 1.4k on a phone while her rents paid, her regular ride is in the house, she can get a new car, all the holidays and get a baby on tick,Fuck her im reporting her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Is she for real saying she had to share the news cause she knew she had been recognised in the CUMH, she's not fucking Ariana Grande

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

brandambassador

VIP Member
I found her news very hard. And that’s off the back of being away last week & meeting a surrogate and having a plan. We battled so hard with the decision for me to just not carry another baby. It didn’t make me feel less of a woman but the colostomy bag and hysterectomy did. And we have no guarantee and attempt will work with the surrogate either but what I will say is that we will tell the truth the whole way through it whether it’s easy or hard. My best friends messaged me last night about Sarah cos I had said if she gets pregnant it’s a mockery to everyone struggling. Making therapie look like a miracle clinic then aswell. It’s an absolute joke & I am thinking of everyone who has been hurt x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

JustAnotherFollower

Well its very obvious to me now that all along Keith couldn't get it up... once he put it in a cup BANG shes preggo.... so it wasn't secondary infertility at all, but a case of limp dick.... now apologies for being crude....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
12 years trying multiple rounds of ivf and heartbreak. Never been pregnant and slowly coming to terms with the fact I never will and this one does 1 round and gets pregnant first try. I never want to see any couple struggle but this one hasn't, its like shes decided I want a baby it wasn't happening quick enough so I'll trys ivf and it happens first time. Both eat shit food he smokes and drinks constantly. I'm sorry for the rant but not even a trigger warning knowing shes a following of women who are really struggling. Had to unfollow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Got my own BFP about an hour ago (telling people anonymously on a forum a bit different to telling thousands publicly 🤣)... took approximately 90 seconds before I burst and told my husband. No way in hell did she decide to wait 36 hours to tell Keith...

• Heart
Reactions: 49

brandambassador

VIP Member
Morning sickness was so bad that she went over to her parents and ate ‘a breakfast’ (assume she means a fry) and then said ‘take the plate away from me’ and now can’t talk about it. No that’s not hypermeresis or morning sickness hun that’s being a gluttonous cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Serious question, why do people like Sarah always get their happy ending!!! She can't stand the child she has but is putting all her effort into having a baby with another man...

While I absolutely worship the ground my 3 babies walk on, I'd do anything for them, I'm hardly ever without them and I'm facing into my second miscarriage this year that started yesterday, it's just not fucking fair 😢🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

WreckinBalls

Chatty Member
She's at it already with the "tell me your pregnant without telling me your pregnant" ... Ohhh shut the fuck up you muppet 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

#transparency

VIP Member
Sorry but me and imluvvinithunz are about to derail, lads take yourself over to ava van roses thread 😂😂😂 she came on her own thread trying to defend herself, then went on her own insta and posted my profile pic here 😂😂😂 but my profile pic is of burp, she thinks burp is trolling her that’s literally how stupid she is 😂😂😂
🤪 🤪 🤪
Omg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 46

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Things I’ve learned/Sarah confirmed in last 24ish hours;
1.Sarah is the biggest liar on Instagram
2.She 💯 prioritises Keet over Luke, keet was told at home and with time together to process and cry/hug etc, Luke was thrown a few piss sticks in a car and couldn’t hug or reassure him more before telling others
3. She’s loving the attention
4. She’s already using the news as an excuse for her weight (she’s no more than 8 weeks) and already up at least 3 stone.
5. Her own mother prefers Keet(went to congratulate him first)
6. She makes weird noises(must be what’s behind her sexual magnetism)
7. She’s already personalising shite for baby Oconnor who barely has a heartbeat
8. She’s a vip in CUH
9. Keet is only a temp worker in Depuy(no benefits) prob helps the social welfare case
10.poor Luke will be a 3rd class citizen when citizen o Connor comes to fruition, here comes the new cash cow, off you go to daddy Lukey and stay there, mamma needs at least 2 years on the couch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Bobs86

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #45

I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back.
No need for a bra to hold up this rack!
😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Beavana

VIP Member
She lost 3.5lbs since June which is really good considering she's pregnant 🤦‍♀️fuck me she's pregnant about 2 hours, June was 3 months ago

You'd wonder is she trolling but she's actually too stupid to even do that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’ll tell you one thing I didn’t do when I was pregnant and bleeding, wear white.
Absolutely everything she does contradicts what she just said!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43