Sarah Burke #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's painful that smugness would want to be knocked off her really !!! I wonder what fake illness will she spin the week bigot Keith is away to get him home again !! The poor me me me !!! She's gonna be unbearable all the reals and tags no doubt !!

Reactions: 7
I think the birthday party looked grand! So there was no need for her little monologue about not inviting everyone 🙄 bleeping drama queen 🙄 I wonder what ailment she will have today
You see its all or nothing with Saaaayyyyraaa Burptrashian, all these instahuns try to out do one another with who can be the biggest and best chav. Illusions of grandeur and sher there's great rivalry and competition with the sisters, its hair, clothes, make up, cars, holidays and babies, who has the best and the chances are they are all living off credit because there is no way in the world their incomes can maintain that trashy lifestyle. I'd say Saaaaayyyyyyras pot is fairly empty these days.

Reactions: 6
She's painful that smugness would want to be knocked off her really !!! I wonder what fake illness will she spin the week bigot Keith is away to get him home again !! The poor me me me !!! She's gonna be unbearable all the reals and tags no doubt !!
How is she going to cope with the pregnancy hormones and knowing the bigot is only one savage ass away from leaving her again?
Keith's eyes will be popping out of his head at the poolside and she'll be at home alone paranoid😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is after putting on a massive amount of weight. She will be colossal by the time she's 9 months. You would think she would have de bloated when she's not drinking.

Reactions: 15
My jaw is after dropping twice over the last 2 days over the dirt under her nails. I actually can’t believe it 😭 It looks like thick and white surely when you’re preparing food or doing anything for that matter you’d notice it?? It’s actually disgusting I think I really have to unfollow now imagine she’s feeding herself and 2 other people with filthy nails 🤢🤢 and probably dishing out the Apache to the whole party yesterday!!! YOCK

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Lads is she sitting there BAWLING in front of her 6 year old???????

What's she on about today....I don't have a bump but when I do a bump is easier to style than a belly ..eh you're huge love just come on and say it...shell be massive at 9 months...which feels 2 years away..buckle in tattlers...also what is with the 2 lines either side of her mouth...they're like jowels!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually can’t listen to this one talk about how hard her journey has been, is she actually for real. Hard is struggling for years, multiple failed ivfs and still have no baby. She’s giving me rage I’m going to have to unfollow, she’s the most undeserving person I’ve ever watched can’t wait for the bigot to take off with the shower gel 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She's a bleeping disgrace and I'm so sorry to anyone here experiencing fertility struggles or who have done in the past.
Sitting there crying about all shes been through in the last few months and how difficult IVF is and she got pregnant first try. She'd want to get a bleeping grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She is the queen of drama queens. They did ONE round of ivf and she has conceived first go. She also has one other child.

Reactions: 25
I actually thought she was being careful of flying and kinda respected her for that but no going on holidays in three weeks .....you actual bleeping twit!!!

Reactions: 3
That’s very hard to listen to her bullshit.
She mentioned the lies about infertility after being called out on the sweet king Mother’s Day comments at the end of March. They first went to Therapie in May. Fucked off to New York then because ivf wasn’t a priority, came back did 1 round in July/august, got 1 embryo & she’s pregnant from that. She’s crying cos she wants attention from him before he goes on hols to look an NON MAMMAL shaped women in bikinis. How much alone time do they need ? Luke was fobbed off all summer.

Big story about all the deep and meaningful conversations herself and Teeth had today, then 2 seconds later she says he's on his way home from work, so he actually hasn't even been around all day 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lads I’m ragingggggg how hard there journey has been I can’t believe what she’s saying people watching her stories thats after having so many failed rounds and lost baby’s must be fuming!!!! She’s on about then they haven’t been out on there own in ages wait until the baby comes she be giving out that there not spending enough time on there own 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lads I’m ragingggggg how hard there journey has been I can’t believe what she’s saying people watching her stories thats after having so many failed rounds and lost baby’s must be fuming!!!! She’s on about then they haven’t been out on there own in ages wait until the baby comes she be giving out that there not spending enough time on there own 🙄🙄
Exactly
My own friend who has conceived via ivf has had a
Tough time having lost her first baby via ivf and even with that would say how lucky they are
Compared to the struggle of other families
Who are years trying

Reactions: 6
She has to be the most selfish, tone deaf, person I have ever come across, Jesus she hasn’t a clue , people of through IVF for years and sometimes with no success, sarah you are so manipulative and disrespectful

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.