Sarah Burke #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not say she wasn’t having the party in the house? Made a deal about how messy the house was after ? How come the party was then at the house?
Aside from the fact she's a liar and cant keep up with her own lies, no party venue fell for her begging and #gifted Lukey a party

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's at it already with the "tell me your pregnant without telling me your pregnant" ... Ohhh shut the duck up you muppet 🙄
She’s what 9 weeks at most we have a long bleeping 8 months ahead, thank god I don’t actually follow her and pop on here cause i couldn’t cope she’ll be insufferable

Reactions: 11
The booking was a package deal with love holidays(Ciara,Donna,parents,its all under the one booking)..they couldn't change the booking for the 3 of them and would have lost the money so in my opinion it does make sense for Luke and Keith to go...they shouldn't lose money and miss a holiday because she cant travel..and it looks like shes delighted at the thought of being on her own for a week..I wouldn't feel comfortable booking in a large group myself because it just goes to show you don't know what will happen and you cant get your money back

Reactions: 2
Serious question, why do people like Sarah always get their happy ending!!! She can't stand the child she has but is putting all her effort into having a baby with another man...

While I absolutely worship the ground my 3 babies walk on, I'd do anything for them, I'm hardly ever without them and I'm facing into my second miscarriage this year that started yesterday, it's just not bleeping fair 😢🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I think the birthday party looked grand! So there was no need for her little monologue about not inviting everyone 🙄 bleeping drama queen 🙄 I wonder what ailment she will have today

Reactions: 17
I thought they were meant to be going to a trampoline place for his birthday, was this imaginary also in the life of Sarah Walter Mitty Burke?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Serious question, why do people like Sarah always get their happy ending!!! She can't stand the child she has but is putting all her effort into having a baby with another man...

While I absolutely worship the ground my 3 babies walk on, I'd do anything for them, I'm hardly ever without them and I'm facing into my second miscarriage this year that started yesterday, it's just not bleeping fair 😢🤬
I wonder this myself too. Not necessarily with Sarah but generally the people I see and know who are not nice people.

• Angry
Reactions: 7

She won’t have a happy ending. She didn’t have it with Brian and she won’t have it now. None of it will end well for her. I’m sorry to hear what’s happening to you, take care of yourself x

Reactions: 19
Clear sign you are super unfit and unhealthy, when you walk 10 steps in your kitchen to show us your big back and you’re outta breath!

Reactions: 13
Keith actually said in the back round “ are you lying down again” while she was on the phone and she sniggering away like it was something funny he said. Sad case living the “life “ for the gram. I’m a long timer lerker on these threads but had to make a new one with a new user name!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning sickness was so bad that she went over to her parents and ate ‘a breakfast’ (assume she means a fry) and then said ‘take the plate away from me’ and now can’t talk about it. No that’s not hypermeresis or morning sickness hun that’s being a gluttonous bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Sorry to read what your going thru take care of yourself 💜

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ like I know she's no oil painting but she looks rough as a bears arse in those blender videos

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Best money ever spent...I didn't see the children. Like she actually doesn't even like kids does she?
And when she said SONIC was there ...snigger

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she wearing a ring on her engagement finger? Is that the promise ring he got her in elevenerife?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.