Sarah Burke #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the geebags commenting on her post “Luke will be a great big brother” also need a bleeping smack. He is a big brother already. I’m not watching that tit show, took every ounce of willpower not to comment on her video and call the fat greasy scrounging lazy spiteful resentful bleep out. Have a beautiful day ladies, enjoy that sun knowing we all wash ourselves, are decent beings and call a spade a spade ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They didn’t say a word to each other in the car all the way up but the journey allowed them have a chat.
Ok 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 32
After watching her stories (I skipped through some of the shite talk) but I think she is mad for announcing her pregnancy so early on, especially after having a such a scare last week 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Bet there will be a black and white nana Betty reveal video 🙄 and she wants to buy Sarah the buggy 🙄 like do we need to know this?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
After watching her stories (I skipped through some of the shite talk) but I think she is mad for announcing her pregnancy so early on, especially after having a such a scare last week 🙈
I totally agree. I announced my pregnancy at 8 weeks after a scare only to have a very traumatic pregnancy loss at 16 weeks. I wish them both well and a very healthy pregnancy

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Famous last words " I'm not a good liar,,,, witch please you've done nothing but lie and been caught out numerous times 😂 Your silent journey will always be tainted, we all know the big reveal was just for Instagram , all for the likes and comment, Because your nothing but an attention seeker god love you !!! & Can't even mind the child you have !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So why has she been on sofa rest for 10 days?
She said "i put myself on 10 days bed rest" then quickly said "obviously they told me to rest" FAT, LAZY, IDLE, HORRIBLE, LYING, GEEBAG!!!!! Poor Luke, she does everything to avoid that child, it beggars belief why shes having another😤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A bit off topic but that weird shelf behind her bed really bothers me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Genuinely do hope the baby is okay and delivered safely.
But God forbid anything happens I'll need this cunts address to send her some Sweet king jellies and see how she likes that.
Luke I'm glad you'll have a sibling in the house so you can both share your experiences together on how your lazy selfish trashy lying slob scumbag of a mother scarred you both emotionally and mentally.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The new bedsheet reel went up on the 9th of August . Its now the 10th of September and they're still on the bed 🤮 after the heatwave in August. What a pair of filthy dirty skangers

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I just can't cope with her tit, I keep thinking of all the other couples struggling out there ,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Can they not keep anything to themselfs everything recorded , she loves herself the smugness 🫣😔 Keith is as bad then holding the phone recording nanna Betty, There septic the two of them really !!! Corks instahuns looking for freebies 😏

Reactions: 4
Any company that gifts this witch baby products I will be avoiding!!! I wonder is that the end of her Instagram room now 🤨

Reactions: 12
Have the bed sheets been changed yet? We must be on about a month and half at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just catching up on things and I'm so mad😡 I've never had babies but I can understand how hurtful and insensitive her posts are to a lot of people. I'm so disappointed that it worked, or she just got pregnant naturally and this is all a cover up. Plus the million stories this morning for something that could've been said in a couple....thank god I'm blocked cos god knows what I'd say....to everyone hurting I hope you are doing ok, karma is a witch and she'll get her comeuppance ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.