Sarah Burke #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks that Keith doesn’t look too happy in that video?? He’s looking at it thinking to himself “o tit, I’m f**ked now 🙈!! I feel like he just went along with all this to keep her happy. Especially from what we saw with the question and answer session 2 weeks ago

Reactions: 15
Don't and can't follow someone so rough but just quickly looked to see she's pregnant first time.Find it hard to believe with IVF having terrible odds.I'm the queen of IVF, ICSI,egg transfer,sperm donor,egg donor, years of it here & abroad.U name it we did it,60k at least lighter & in the end natural pregnancy would u believe.She is stonewall mad to put this up so early,yoke sac very visible on scan so well under 10 weeks pregnant.The reason us normal folk wait until after 12 weeks is because the odds are high to miscarry, been there so many times with heartbeats & all so I can only presume she wants fame, gifts, it's all for insta.She has some warped need to feel loved,wanted and to be the centre of attention from followers she doesn't know the little I've seen of her.She needs to get some kind of psychological help if she gets off 'announcing' this on a insta page.She calling it a "rollercoaster",such an insult to us living with IVF daily for years,she should walk in most IVF couples journey. She is either very very lucky or not sincere.Somethings off,until heartbeat it's just not viable so watch this space.I worked full time in a hard job while going through all this,we both had to work to pay for all of it.Has she any consideration for anyone else or even self respect for herself..A Stupid, naive, ignorant girl.Also, ever heard of getting married first, alien mad notions I know or is she better off single 🤔💲💲I know u don't have to get married to have a baby but some sort of commitment would show he is ready for this huge commitment.He'll walk away when going gets tough I predict.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m going to burn in hell for this but, her sharing so early, if something goes wrong, she’ll just change her page to pregnancyloss 🤬

this wan has no morals and gives no fucks about anyone who is ACTUALLY struggling to conceive. It’s all about the freebies. As for therapie if I see or hear them advertising her as a success I’ll be writing to the advertising standard authority my bleeping self 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine having a baby for the gram when you already resent the child you have. It’s insane in this day & age. I can’t wait for the break up & custody war. It won’t surprise me if Keith ends up taking Luke full time as well

Reactions: 22
Not a chance I'm scanning through her million stories this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the duck is this new phenomenon of these thick cunts setting up the phone recording someone’s reaction to a pregnancy announcement?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All I can say is poor luke. First his dad has another baby and now his mam is going to push him to the side even more for this child. Also she's a pathetic gobshite announcing it this early on. She just needs attention so badly. The hack of Keet in the reel too. I would rather be a nun than ride him 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Not a chance I'm scanning through her million stories this morning
Watched first couple when she said she a bruttle liar and can't lie. Then Skipped straight on through her car crash lift is actually infuriating now at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she's pregnant. One round of IVF, terrible odds with only one viable embryo and boom it took. I don't wish her any ill will and her being pregnant has no impact on my life but duck me she is a gobshite for sharing it so soon. Wait until the 12 week mark at least until they are out of the woods, cos anything could happen .

That feckin pregnancy announcement for poor Luke. Showing him a box of pregnancy tests as if the poor child would know what they are. As someone said on the other thread I don't think she had any real fertility struggles - it just wasn't happening quick enough for her so rather than making any life style changes she chose medical intervention.

I pity poor Luke in all of this . He will be raising himself soon enough cos his selfish parents couldn't focus on the one child they had before bringing more children into the equation

Reactions: 21
All I can say is poor luke. First his dad has another baby and now his mam is going to push him to the side even more for this child. Also she's a pathetic gobshite announcing it this early on. She just needs attention so badly. The hack of Keet in the reel too. I would rather be a nun than ride him 🤮
I agree! Poor Luke! His mam and dad have split up just over 2 years ago, he already has one sister and now another brother/sister on the way. The child must be so confused.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What is the significance of the Ellis Island song for feck sake.
I actually could of cryed yesterday for all those struggling to conceive or had a loss.
She was beond insensitive why dident she put up a trigger warning bit late now.
Is nothing private anymore it's such a special moment for a couple when theres a postive test who wants to share that with thousands of strangers
Who to be fair are only following you for the car crash content .
Surely her family advised her not to announce the news so early.
But sure I suppose it's all for the Gram and what they can get.
Its actually sad that your whole life and your childrens are so public

Plus she is so early on in the pregnancy its going to make it endless not only for her and teeth but for that poor little boy.

Reactions: 11
She has done herself no favours with her "silent journey". She has made IVF look like a walk in the park. She is like a spoilt brat wants everything yesterday, hence going for IVF rather than actually giving things a chance.As for the videos, she has no patience giving Luke the box in the car 🤔 Teeth pretending to be surprised, everything she does is for show, very sad really. As someone already mentioned, knowingly getting Botox etc while pregnant and going on a holiday in next few weeks, I hope to God all goes well for her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.